BV's 3rd Lowball is OVER. Most packages delivered - leave feedback!

5. Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection(A/A/A)
ps2.gif
- $14

In for a super awesome raffle entry! :D

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger CE (PS3) $21.50
Rondo of Swords (DS) $4
Rune Factory (DS) $8.50
Prince of Persia (DS) $3
Zack & Wiki (Wii) $3.50
Atelier Iris 2 (PS2) $8.50
Dawn of Mana (PS2) $5.50
Eureka Seven Vol. 1 (PS2) $2.50
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (PS2) $1.50
Shining Force EXA (PS2) $7.50

[quote name='bvharris']Updated to here. This will be the last lowball I do which allows $.50 bids, lol. Takes me like twice as long to update.[/QUOTE]
I ususally forget about .50 bids until people start using them :D

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I ususally forget about .50 bids until people start using them :D[/QUOTE]

For the first few days nobody used them, and then one person did and now it's all anybody uses. I miss the old way. :lol:

[quote name='bvharris']For the first few days nobody used them, and then one person did and now it's all anybody uses. I miss the old way. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think it was me. :X and I only added $0.50 to a game I was winning already for a game I was winning.

No offense but I think that $0.50 bids to outbid someone is just low and cheap. —•—

16. Crackdown (A/A/A - Comes w/ unused 48 hour XBL code) - $2 DudeImGodly
18. Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard (A/A/A) - $2 DudeImGodly
21. Golden Axe: Beast Rider (S/S/S) - $3 DudeImGodly
23. Prince of Persia (A/A/A) - $4 DudeImGodly
25. Red Faction: Guerrilla (A/A/B) - $4 DudeImGodly
36. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 (A/A/A) - $2 DudeImGodly
43. Lunar Dragon Song(A/A/A - resealed) - $4 DudeImGodly

A. Etrian Odyssey III Artbook - $10
B. Persona 4 Artbook - $12

Artbook freak that I am, I could actually use spare copies of each of these to thumb through without worrying about damaging them, heh. They're both pretty nice artbooks, though pics would also be appreciated, bv :p

[quote name='fwbweux']
Artbook freak that I am, I could actually use spare copies of each of these to thumb through without worrying about damaging them, heh. They're both pretty nice artbooks, though pics would also be appreciated, bv :p
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've dropped the ball there, sorry. I'll post some tonight.

[quote name='Meremare']^ Looks at fwbweux's bids and decides not to bid again for the EOIII artbook.[/QUOTE]

Bid! It's a gorgeous artbook, one of the nicest I have. I'd never part with it, I just happen to have a spare. :D

bread's done
Back