BV's 3rd Lowball is OVER. Most packages delivered - leave feedback!

I didn't open them up and snap photos, since I didn't want to give them any creases yanking them open. Persona 4 is a hundred pages and EOIII is 56. They're both gorgeous.

[IMG-L=6005]22921[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6005]22922[/IMG-L]

I also just realized I never posted the other raffle prizes. I'll have that shortly.

Raffle prizes:

1) FF Dissidia Potion (Terra)
2) Dragon Quest IX Sticker Set
3) Fallout 3 Add-on pack (360) - Pitt/Anchorage
4) Final Fantasy VIII playing cards
5) PS2 fighting game lot (Tekken 5, Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, Tekken TAG Tournament, Virtual Fighter 4 Evolution - The latter two are disc-only)
6) Eternal Sonata 360 Faceplate (Chopin)
7) Final Fantasy pixel art (Chocobo, Cactaur, White Mage)
8) Assorted pixel art (Sonic, Zelda Skeleton, 2x Pikmin)
9) Nintendo Posters: Zelda: PH and Fire Emblem: PoR
10) Final Fantasy Mix CD (cool FF music remixes)

Now be honest with me guys.. Are these prizes good enough? Don't just say no because you want more cool stuff for free. I do want everyone who participated and bid in the bonus hours to feel like it was worth their time though. :D

I'll try to snap a pic of this stuff later, use your imagination in the meantime.

[quote name='bvharris']Raffle prizes:

1) FF Dissidia Potion (Terra)
2) Dragon Quest IX Sticker Set
3) Fallout 3 Add-on pack (360) - Pitt/Anchorage
4) Final Fantasy VIII playing cards
5) PS2 fighting game lot (Tekken 5, Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, Tekken TAG Tournament, Virtual Fighter 4 Evolution - The latter two are disc-only)
6) Eternal Sonata 360 Faceplate (Chopin)
7) Final Fantasy pixel art (Chocobo, Cactaur, White Mage)
8) Assorted pixel art (Sonic, Zelda Skeleton, 2x Pikmin)
9) Nintendo Posters: Zelda: PH and Fire Emblem: PoR
10) Final Fantasy Mix CD (cool FF music remixes)

Now be honest with me guys.. Are these prizes good enough? Don't just say no because you want more cool stuff for free. I do want everyone who participated and bid in the bonus hours to feel like it was worth their time though. :D

I'll try to snap a pic of this stuff later, use your imagination in the meantime.[/QUOTE]

They're great. Although I think the more games would be great also. However, the fact that you are giving away something worth while is what separates you from the other lowballs.

On a separate note, I would LOVE to win that fallout DLC. (it happens to be that two I haven't played.)

[quote name='Dark Rider']They're great. Although I think the more games would be great also. However, the fact that you are giving away something worth while is what separates you from the other lowballs.

On a separate note, I would LOVE to win that fallout DLC. (it happens to be that two I haven't played.)[/QUOTE]

Most of the games I don't want anymore are in the lowball. :D I might have a few more spot prizes to give out at the end though. ;)

And I appreciate your comment about the prizes! I figure you guys are helping me just as much as I'm helping you, probably more. I'm always happy to give back to the trading forum community! :D

The way the raffle drawing will work is I'll pick 10 winners in order, and then #1 can pick which prize they want, then #2, and so on. So if you win you're not likely to be stuck with something you don't want (hopefully).

Last update of the night, as I'm headed to bed early. As a PSA, there likely will not be any updates for most of the morning/afternoon tomorrow as I'll be at a softball tournament. I'll update and do a bonus hour in the evening however.

We end Sunday night!

[quote name='bvharris']Yeah, I've dropped the ball there, sorry. I'll post some tonight.

Bid! It's a gorgeous artbook, one of the nicest I have. I'd never part with it, I just happen to have a spare. :D[/QUOTE]

I wish I could re-bid. But with the other lowballs going on.... :lol:

Just some quick info on how I'll handle things after the end. I will probably NOT be shipping anything out Monday, but I will try to get all invoices out tonight/Monday. Anyone who pays Monday will ship on Tuesday.

I will also do the raffle drawing on Monday, so stay tuned for that.

In honor of my 10,000th post on CAG (this one), bids in the next hour will earn TRIPLE raffle entries. There will be further bonus hours later in the day.

bread's done
Back