By one get one 40% off on all 19.99 games and up AND 20% off all accessories at TRU

kentheguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
*SALE IS OVER*

All Toys R Us locations in Canada. It's an AMAZING sale.

It's only until October 4th.

You can mix and match. HOWEVER, know that the 40% off only comes off of the cheaper game. So my recommendation is to get two games of equal value. If you get one 59.99 game and one 19.99 game, you're ripping yourself off.

Also, this deal doesn't count for games that are already have a sale or clearance going on (but there's not too many of those).

One more thing, PC games don't count. It's console and handheld only.

Anyways, it's a really good deal, so check it out.

Also, yeah, 20% off all accessories, that's also a really good deal. This includes controllers, headsets, etc... If you find any games that come with a controller or some kind of accessory, they may count under the accessory deal so you might be able to save a good chunk of money by looking at those.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking good deal (still is tho) until I read no PC games
might go in and take a gander tho

thanks

Yep, it's a great deal and I'm surprised not that many people were buying games when I was working (work in electronics at TRU). Too bad nothing I want right now, the deal is almost as good as the Christmas deals we usually have.

Knew about this when it started, but the only TRU around here, which is the ONLY one period, ran out of what I wanted, which is Pokeymanz Black/White (the first ones). lame.

bread's done
Back