Bz sell list everything must go (360 premium, PGR3, Graw, OOT Master Quest, & others)

bzchanboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I'm looking at getting rid of my Xbox 360 premium. The 360 does not included the special small remote, but does include a 1 year warranty from Toysrus which covers any damages. I have also as a bonus a plug and play charge kit. That i would also give with the unit upon purchase. I'm looking for 350 dollars plus cost of shipping.

I have a Live account activated on the system till January 07 and 800 microsoft points to be used on XBL market place. I purchased both GeoWars and Uno. I will included this if you wish for 45 dollars more. I will remove all data on HDD before shipping if not.

As well i have a brand new headset i will include instead of the one i used, and include a free code to download the Billiards game off of XBLA. I'm open to bundles to get rid of the 360 stuff.

Games for sale: All prices negotiable, I only accept Money Order currently.

Xbox 360: PGR3 $25 dollars shipped* USED
Xbox 360: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter $35 dollars shipped* USED
Xbox 360: DOA:4 $30 dollars shipped* USED
PS2: Taiko Drumaster w/drums $27 dollars shipped NEW
GC: Tales of Symphonia w/artbook $25 dollars shipped* USED (artbook in good condition no bends)
GC: Zelda OOT & Master Quest $35 dollars shipped* NEW (still in package it was sent in new from eb)
Xbox: Forza Motorsports $10 dollars shipped* USED

i will add more games as i can. Thank you very much for stoping by.

I have EBAY feedback under B'z-chan (bzchan)

College tuition and other bills mainly. I really need to get as much as possible so i can continue to go to school. Since my loans and grants were refused for this next symester and tuition alone is almost 1800 dollars not including books.

They denied your grants and loans? Man, I feel for you...

I'll likely take GRAW if no one has claimed it yet. Sending a PM...

bread's done
Back