BzzAgent??? Anybvody left?

DarkKenpachi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hello Everyone Just posting to ask if there are any bzzagents left? I am asking because I am in a current campaign now that got me a free HTC HD Windows 7 phone. I guess I got into the campaign because I am a T-mobile customer. Well if anyone still does this can you please comment

Back in the day I got a few cool things, but it's been a long time since I gotten any campaigns worth doing. I was in that Take 5 one and the Orbit one. I also had a cereal one where I got 5 actual sized boxes. I think it was something to do with cinnamon swirls. Now there's a carbonite trial thing and some other one.

That's a pretty cool campaign though. You get to keep that no strings attached?

I honestly think the only reason I still get stuff is because I do at least log in every time they send me an email and I make sure I do the basic stuff for mypoints. But I am at SweetBee Status with 2 golden keys so i guess that helps.

@Kitpowers007 I sure do get to keep it no strings attached. Honestly though I think I am going to sell it to a coworker because I do love my blackberry. Im just on the fence about it.

I was also in the Take 5, various Doritos chips promos, and a few books campaigns.

Also I am currently a T-mobile customer, but I never even seen the HTC campaign except through other posters.

Currently working as a Social Bee and have been Buzzing less since 2009.

Right now I am waiting for the Bagel Promo and Cell phone cards I was also invited into the got2B and Redbox promo, but forgot to sign up.

bread's done
Back