BzzAgent--- Free products to test out

Got the Hornitos trial stuff today. The shaker is nice (one half is stainless with a vinyl coating, the other half is glass) and the memory stick is only 128 meg but it's shaped like a hornitos bottle.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']isn't the fly pen that super expensive [ $100 ] pen that talks and stuff?

Yes it is, I got the pen a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']So, wait:

1. Is this all free?

2. Do you they randomly send you crap, or do you get asked before they send you something?[/quote]
First, you sign up on the site. Second, you answer a bunch of quick polls. They will narrow down the trials depending on your answers. Third, they'll give you a list of trials that is tailored for you, and you can sign up for the ones that you like. Hope that helps and good luck! :)

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']How often do you guys submit feedback?[/quote]

i joined about a month ago and have been invited to four campaigns: hornitos tequila, 5 gum, tv guide, and listering quick desolving white strips. I've submitted "bzz" about each of the items i've received and have received full credit for doing so. I would reccommend doing at least one bzz activity from the bzz guide for each one so they continue to use you and you rank up and of course so you can get bzz points and spend them on stuff. Hope this helps!

Anything worth cashing in those points for later? Or should I just get that Baku (or whatever it's called) DVD now? The prizes seem to vary depending on what campaign you're doing, right now my "big" prizes are a water bottle or crepe maker. Neither of which I want, but if I thought I'd have a chance to get something of value to me later, I'd just save my points.

[quote name='Dragonshadow']Can someone explain what I'm sposed to do? I've already signed up.[/quote]

see my last post for most of the answer to this, for the rest, you will be emailed an invite to join campaigns based on what you answered on all of those questions you had to answer when you signed up. Once you get invited, follow the link in the email and join the campaign and about a week later you will receive a bzz kit filled with all kinds of goodies. I got my TV guide kit today, came with the last three issues, 8 coupons for $1 off a regular issue, bzz guide, and tv guide dvd. You consult the bzz guide for the activities and do them accordingly. Once you have done so, go to bzzagent.com, login, and click on the campain that you wish to submit "bzz" to. Submit your report and in about 1-2 days, you will receive an email from agent jono telling you the results of your bzz. I have gotten full credit each time and each one is worth 30 bzz points.

To answer the question about prizes, I'm waiting. When I first signed up they had those really expensive sonicare toothbrushes for 800 points. A few days ago they had a fancy pants waffle maker for $500. I've noticed that the higher end prizes go pretty fast because I think most people just save their points over a period of time.

Happy Bzz'ing everyone!

[quote name='pokemonfan92']are there any catches? wut is the age limit? and do i have to put my real phone number?[/QUOTE]

no catches so far, I've only been a member for a month but i've gotten tons of great stuff for free already. They haven't contacted me through phone, but you want to make sure your email and physical addresses are correct because that is how they contact you and where they will ship your freebies. Some people say that they haven't filled out any bzz reports but I think that it would be wise to do at least one each time so you for sure keep getting campaign offers. I got my listerine strips as well today, 20 samples with top and bottom strips and each sample has a $3 off coupon attached to it. Good stuff!!!

Thanks, OP. I signed up, but unfortunately, I have no campaigns :(

I'm 21, so I was hoping for the tequila one, at least! I want the Listerine White Strips too. I did all the surveys and filled out my profile as best I could, so hopefully I'll get some campaigns soon! Do they send out an email when a campaign becomes available, or do I just have to keep checking the site?

i also just became a member myself, all i did so far was fill out all the surveys. i hope they email me for a campaign soon, seems fun

[quote name='iowaholdem']Thanks, OP. I signed up, but unfortunately, I have no campaigns :(

I'm 21, so I was hoping for the tequila one, at least! I want the Listerine White Strips too. I did all the surveys and filled out my profile as best I could, so hopefully I'll get some campaigns soon! Do they send out an email when a campaign becomes available, or do I just have to keep checking the site?[/quote]

I get an email when a new campaign comes out.

[quote name='whitedeath']got my tv guide campaign today this is my first thing i am doing for them[/QUOTE]

lol the tv guide one is a joke. who wants old issues of tv guide.

[quote name='georox']Oh my GOD that listerine crap is horrible. Normally I like their products but man, ugh.[/quote]

I completley agree.:drool:

[quote name='slidecage']lol the tv guide one is a joke. who wants old issues of tv guide.[/quote]
I second that, although it was cool to get so much stuff in the package. I'm giving it all away today, so I could care less.

meh, i got gum which is an item i wouldnt pay money for or even go out of my way to get. im waiting for something good

[quote name='pokemonfan92']I just joined. How do I get the freebies now?[/quote]
Wait until they send an email saying you're qualified for a campaign.

[quote name='leavemealone347']How long does it normally take for you to find out if you have qualified for a campaign after you sign up?[/quote]

They will email you the offer then all you have to do is accept it and you're in, they mail your stuff and it usually takes about a week to get it.

Nope, don't have that campaign. I'd have done it for the credit, but not for the poupon. I still haven't had a single campaign offer.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Nope, don't have that campaign. I'd have done it for the credit, but not for the poupon. I still haven't had a single campaign offer.[/quote]

Did you do the surveys?

[quote name='GT']This thing is very "pyramid-scheme-ey" with their member tiers and all.[/quote]

Not at all is this a scheme, companies pay BzzAgent to give and test products to their users.

i signed up for this A month Ago, And it will Not let me log in, Nor have I gotten the Confirmation Email. Anyone Else Experiencing the same thing?

Hey guys I signed up on around September 30th and have had my surveys filled out the entire time. I haven't gotten an offer yet though. Is this normal. How long do I ususally have to wait?

Did any of you get this email today?:
[FONT=arial,helvetica]New BzzCampaign on Tuesday 11/13!
CONT_10.jpg

Greetings BzzAgent LinkinPrime,

[FONT=arial,helvetica] There's a new BzzCampaign launching soon--and you're qualified to join!
Be a part of an innovative product launch from the #1 power toothbrush brand recommended by dental professionals!
Make sure to check our site on Tuesday, November 13th to join this exciting BzzCampaign!
We look forward to Bzzing with you!
BzzAgent Jono
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

You think we might get a free Sonic Toothbrush to try out!?

LP, no I didn't get that email. But I'll be sure to check the site tomorrow to sign up if I can. I'd love a power toothbrush! If you have a code to invite new BzzAgents to join the campain, please let me know!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did any of you get this email today?:

You think we might get a free Sonic Toothbrush to try out!?[/quote] I got the email also. It would be sweet if we did.

Just signed up for the Sonicare one. Great deal. I got one last time too, so this one will go to the wife. I like the idea of the cleaner too, so hopefully that works well. (and I got the email, so not sure if it's up for people who didn't) There was also a Listerine Whitesrips campaign available.

Holly crap, I can't believe that they will send a free Sonicare toothbrush...this site is sooooo badass!

Signed up and waiting for mine to arrive in the mail :D

bread's done
Back