BzzAgent--- Free products to test out

[quote name='Wicked One 612']UV light doesn't really get rid of the germs. It just makes them sanitized germs, if that makes any sense. So they're still there, they just won't do anything.[/quote]

Well it messes up their ability to reproduce, AFAIK. Either way, they're germs from your mouth.

i got my second invite to try out Afrin nasal spray! i actually tried it and it works good...wonder what my next campaign will be

[quote name='SpazX']Well it messes up their ability to reproduce, AFAIK. Either way, they're germs from your mouth.[/quote]

If you store your toothbush in the bathroom germs become airborne when you flush your toilet. I won't get in to the details but they land on your toothbrush. Trust me, you are better off with the sanitizer than without.

[quote name='retrogamer85']If you store your toothbush in the bathroom germs become airborne when you flush your toilet. I won't get in to the details but they land on your toothbrush. Trust me, you are better off with the sanitizer than without.[/quote]Exactly. And even if you don't USE the saniziter, at least the brush head is covered up and the germs are sealed out. Farticles, guys. You gotta think about the airborne farticles.

Anyone willing to hook me up with the UV Light Bulb? Mine lasted 3 uses then the Bulb blew. If anyone is willing to hook me up i'll buy it from them. Thanks guys.

I've been a member for a about a month or so, and I havn't recieved a single campaign invitation. I have been raving about frogs like crazy, too. Hopefully some newer ones will come out soon.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Anyone willing to hook me up with the UV Light Bulb? Mine lasted 3 uses then the Bulb blew. If anyone is willing to hook me up i'll buy it from them. Thanks guys.[/quote]

I sent a PM to you just now. I have the entire unit, or the bulb your choice.

I've been a member of BzzAgent for a long time and never saw this thread. I did the Hornitos and 5 (gum) campaigns last month. This month I'm on the white strips and the UV sanitizer. If nothing else, I like having a place to protect my brush heads as I always throw away those little plastic caps they come with.

Shame I've never spent a single point @ BzzAgent. All of the good stuff gets snatched up before I submit a report.

Did anyone here get into the Fanista campaign? I woke up this morning and saw it in my email but when I clicked on it, it was full already :(. 5 hours went by and it's full! Oh well.

[quote name='Stormtrooper30']I didn't even get an email for the Fanista Campaign. Whats it about?[/quote]

Fanista.com

I didn't get in either. Was full when I woke up and saw the message.

To anyone who got in, did you get anything?

im in on fanista and its nothing special really. you can get a small amount of money (5% of there purchase) if someone you recomend to fanista buys something from them, there prices for cd's/dvd's and games are all about normal prices. its cool if you know a ton of people who will be making orders there but i dont think i know anyone who will. and by the way if anyone does buy something there, sublime90 is my name feel free to type it in as a referal lol

I just got a new campaign today. Nothing special, its the Promis activ Supershots campaign. There giving coupons for the drinks, and some little booklets. I guess the drinks lower your cholesterol, they have essential plant vitamins in it.

Yum......NOT!

[quote name='Stormtrooper30']Howcome I'm not getting any of these campaigns?

When I do the surveys, should I say that I own a bunch of stuff or that I dont own it?[/quote] Just answer them truthfully, and if there is a campaign fit for you then they will invite you.

I just answer them truthfully, and it came to me.
But believe me, this isn't one to get sore over.......seriously. How bad could you possibly want plant roots ground up into a drink?
Well.....supposedly its very good for you, lowers your cholesterol, stops greenhouse gases, kills Bush, exits Iraq, gives you 12 essential vitamins and minerals all in a tasty juice form!

But who needs that?

[quote name='SpectralGerm']I just answer them truthfully, and it came to me.
But believe me, this isn't one to get sore over.......seriously. How bad could you possibly want plant roots ground up into a drink?
Well.....supposedly its very good for you, lowers your cholesterol, stops greenhouse gases, kills Bush, exits Iraq, gives you 12 essential vitamins and minerals all in a tasty juice form!

But who needs that?[/quote] Well you don't have to accept it, just wait for another campaign.

Anyone get anything from this recently? I've been signed up for about 2 months and haven't gotten anything. Done all the surveys and almost everything thats come up in the frogpond.

[quote name='mguiddy']Fanista.com

I didn't get in either. Was full when I woke up and saw the message.

To anyone who got in, did you get anything?[/quote]

I got in... BzzKit includes:
-Fanista.com BzzGuide
-A copy of Cosmic Osmo's Hex Isle, a new game from the makers of Myst, distributed exclusively to Fanista.com
-A couple of Fanista.com buttons

woohoo... the fanista website isn't that great

[quote name='coolpapa']I got in... BzzKit includes:
-Fanista.com BzzGuide
-A copy of Cosmic Osmo's Hex Isle, a new game from the makers of Myst, distributed exclusively to Fanista.com
-A couple of Fanista.com buttons

woohoo... the fanista website isn't that great[/quote]

QFT. Ah well. I couldn't even get any friends to take the game for free, which is sad.

Nothing since the Sonicare Flexcare campaign, though if I never get another campaign, I won't complain as the Flexcare toothbrush is freaking sweet. I guess I had an offer or two for new campaigns but was interested in them.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Nothing since the Sonicare Flexcare campaign, though if I never get another campaign, I won't complain as the Flexcare toothbrush is freaking sweet. I guess I had an offer or two for new campaigns but was interested in them.[/quote]

I signed up about over a month ago and I have yet to receive a campaign...

[quote name='Wicked One 612']I signed up about over a month ago and I have yet to receive a campaign...[/quote]It took me a month to get the Western Union campaign, which kind of sucked, but after a few Bzz reports, I'm pretty close to Tier 2, so I'm hoping for more invites. I got the Fanista invite, but I was out of town and by the time I got back I was only allowed to be a spectator.

[quote name='mguiddy']Same here. I wanted to get the more aged variety, but I could only find the old bottles. I was afraid I wasn't going to get the rebate until they sent out that email.[/QUOTE]

Just got my rebate check for the Hornitos campaign today. If you haven't received it yet, you probably will soon.

MjC

[quote name='MCalvert1']Just got my rebate check for the Hornitos campaign today. If you haven't received it yet, you probably will soon.

MjC[/quote]

Just got it today too.
And I just went to the bank yesterday, now I have to go again Monday.:roll:

[quote name='iowaholdem']There's a new campaign now. Something about a music sharing website for new bands, blah. Not interested, myself.[/quote]
I accepted it without reading enough. I have some older songs I can upload, but I haven't recorded anything recently and I have no idea why someone would want to buy just the rythym track to an unkown song that they don't own the rights to. The whole thing seems pretty stupid.

I signed up for it anyway. I can atleast build up my points and hopefully it will lead to more campaigns for me.

I know a few small bands anyway, so I can pass the card and info onto them.

Yea, I did the same Punk. I love small garage bands and such anyways, so it works for me. A free giftcard is still a free giftcard! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Check your account, new campaign for Chilli's restraunts...they ask about their new bacon burgers...wonder if we'll get gift certificates.

Also the Wachovia Bank campaign offers a $10 Visa GC for opening a free checking acct.

I got in my Chilis BzzKit.
4 coupons for a free bacon burger... it says one per person not table so thats good. You also get a Chilis PEN! Yay! But seriously those burgers are like 9 bucks a piece so it will be nice to go to Chilis and just pay for drinks and maybe some bacon and cheese fries to really clog the arteries.

If you guys haven't checked out the GoneGoing Frog yet, you should do so. There's a special offer that gives you a $10 amazon gift card for writing 200 words and posting 4 pictures. You can do it three times, for a total of $30! It only took them a couple days to approve mine, and now my House of the Dead 2 & 3 is paid for!

[quote name='mephitical']If you guys haven't checked out the GoneGoing Frog yet, you should do so. There's a special offer that gives you a $10 amazon gift card for writing 200 words and posting 4 pictures. You can do it three times, for a total of $30! It only took them a couple days to approve mine, and now my House of the Dead 2 & 3 is paid for![/quote]Hey, thanks for the heads up. What's the topic to write about?

[quote name='mephitical']If you guys haven't checked out the GoneGoing Frog yet, you should do so. There's a special offer that gives you a $10 amazon gift card for writing 200 words and posting 4 pictures. You can do it three times, for a total of $30! It only took them a couple days to approve mine, and now my House of the Dead 2 & 3 is paid for![/quote]

Thanks for looking out...I'll check it out in a bit.

EDIT: Here's the details:
Frogpond™ Special Offer

This promotion runs from 1 February 2008 to 31 March 2008

We're giving away $10 Amazon.com® gift cards* to all Frogpond Agents and their referrals who contribute to GoneGoing.

Simply use the form below to participate, then write a travel blog article containing at least 200 words and at least 4 photos from a recent trip.

Each article will get a $10 Amazon.com gift card, and each person can submit up to three articles.

For more information look in the "My Promotions" area of your profile once you've joined below.

* Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Amazon.com, and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com gift cards are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc. Restrictions apply to Amazon.com gift cards. Gift cards are redeemable only for purchases of eligible products on www.amazon.com and may not be redeemed for cash, unless prohibited by law. See www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Hey, thanks for the heads up. What's the topic to write about?[/quote]
It's a travel blog. Some of my pictures were just stolen from the Internet and one of my writeups was just a slightly modified email I had sent to a friend after a vacation. It seems pretty stupid actually, but it took me less than 20 minutes to write all of mine, and I already applied the $30 to my amazon account.

I got a new invitation today for organic milk. Feels like this will be another rebate-type kit where I go buy the milk myself. Maybe it'll make good ice cream. Who knows.

bread's done
Back