C-strings!?!

Backlash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
You know that part of Old School where Will Farrell is talking about how he fatasized about what type of panties the waitress at Olive Garden was wearing? And he says something like "chances are they were probably just basic white cotton panties, but maybe they were exciting, maybe something I don't even know about."

Well, I have never seen anything like this til today: https://www.cstringdirect.com/product.php (no nudity, but probably NSFW) - the C-string. It's pretty much just the front and back of a G-string with no sides. Crazy.

Edit: Page with pics and videos: http://www.lionsdenu.com/c-string-vs-g-string-dare-to-wear-a-strapless-thong-video/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']I like the weight chart. Seems like 90% of America can't wear the C-String lolol[/QUOTE]

No doubt about that. Some sites have videos and testimonials and stuff, and it seems like it's mainly for girls who already like thongs and have the body for it.

The pic from that site is now my cellphone wallpaper. They should make a plush one so it looks like a big-ass junglewoman bush.

I've heard it hypothesized that the attractiveness of an outfit is in direct proportion to the (perceived) likelihood that it will fall off.

Guess that one's proven wrong, then.

Yeah, I don't think I find the underwear itself too appealing, though I'm not sure why. It looks like a G-string without the hip straps. But I think the point is that it makes you look better when wearing tight clothes (zero panty line, even across the hips). And it's just interesting.

Wow, welcome to at least about 10 years ago guys. Damn you should be embarrassed that you never knew about those for that long.

10 years you say? I've never seen these in the wild, or on the net before, so I must ask where the fuck you go shopping at where these are readily available.

I thought part of what made g-string/thong panties alluring was when you'd get a little peek at the hip strings every now and then?

[quote name='nasum']I thought part of what made g-string/thong panties alluring was when you'd get a little peek at the hip strings every now and then?[/QUOTE]

Not totally. I, for one, find a g-string alluring when it's the only article of clothing (or with a bra).

[quote name='Soodmeg']Wow, welcome to at least about 10 years ago guys. Damn you should be embarrassed that you never knew about those for that long.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing I'm just glad I didnt have to be the one to tell them this is old.

[quote name='binici']Why not just commando it ladies...[/QUOTE]

Too true. I wouldn't get one for my girlfriend, because really, what use is this thing other than to look sexy? It's not really practical. Might as well free-clam it.

I still enjoy this video, despite what they say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5rrsEASFPc

That piece in the back needs to link up with a succubus tail or something. Otherwise it's just kinda reminding me of a Cubivore mutation of a maxipad.

Piggy C-string needs to eat color strings to EVOLVE into G-string.

Get a decal rawbone on that front panel and follow C-string's quest to grow into other forms of lingerie and frillies, in hopes of one day doing battle against the evil Latex Bondage Gear.

sleavespock1copy4cn.jpg

bread's done
Back