Cabal Online (discussion)

Marirranya

CAG Newbie
hey guys!

any cabal player vets here still playing or lurking about the forums?

i just started playing the game casually and i must say i need the gained knowledge from vets so i can abuse it for my personal gain mwahahahaha!

but seriously, just wanted to know so we can discuss alot of things!

*like rainbows, and butterflies, and unicorns!*

im not gonna ask for items or money :))

im having trouble with this damn quest ><

im supposed to burn camps and kill zombies when i enter the instance and thats what i exactly do. but when the timer runs out its always quest failed :

[quote name='Marirranya']im not gonna ask for items or money :))

im having trouble with this damn quest ><

im supposed to burn camps and kill zombies when i enter the instance and thats what i exactly do. but when the timer runs out its always quest failed :

hey!

i just saw them post NEXT WEEK on their fb page, does that mean they are releasing rising force next week???

if you check their main website there isnt anything on it BUT when you click on the update review link there's patch notes already and everything you need to know about rising force!!!

Lots of new stuff for this game. That's one major update. Been waiting to try the mission battle and the new dungeon.

Hi, I'm also a player of this game. Not that I'm a high level, I'm only at level 70ish. The change in skill's cool down changed the way I use my skills for combo. Before I only use 4 skills max then just loop it until I kill my target but now I'm adding some low level skills in order to maintain and not cancelling my combo.

[quote name='Reichan']Hi, I'm also a player of this game. Not that I'm a high level, I'm only at level 70ish. The change in skill's cool down changed the way I use my skills for combo. Before I only use 4 skills max then just loop it until I kill my target but now I'm adding some low level skills in order to maintain and not cancelling my combo.[/QUOTE]

Great to hear that you've been using low level skills. :applause: That's was I thought when I saw that the cool time doesn't change. I'm also tweaking the set of skills I use to make my combo longer and if I may say this update is making my character to be unique. ;)

'same here XDDD currently inventing a unique combo for my smexy wiz!! got to review some skills now and shocks wiz class have some good looking skills eh??? stupid me didn't tried it long time ago :3

[quote name='Reichan']Hi, I'm also a player of this game. Not that I'm a high level, I'm only at level 70ish. The change in skill's cool down changed the way I use my skills for combo. Before I only use 4 skills max then just loop it until I kill my target but now I'm adding some low level skills in order to maintain and not cancelling my combo.[/QUOTE]

May I know what is your class? and what're the adjustments you have done to your skills for combo?

[quote name='Imst']May I know what is your class? and what're the adjustments you have done to your skills for combo?[/QUOTE]

I'm a Warrior, before I use the all time favorite combo for this class which was Siesmic wave,whirwlind,siesmic wave,cascade break and rising blade.

But now, I have to insert rising blade after whirlwind for the cool down of seismic wave. Also, we still need steady hands to have a perfect timing in the combo gauge bar.

[quote name='Marirranya']Z targeting will return soon as they have posted on their FB page. What are your thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Good to hear that they're going to return it. Soon right? Well, I can wait for it. But I don't mind the click and kill method but I really prefer the z target when doing some dungeon runs.

Yay! they have posted "328Z" on Facebook. Z targeting will return on March 28, that's what I'm guessing by looking at this numbers and letter. :3

Getting used to pressing z in retargeting monsters made my life when doing some dungeon runs. I can retarget immediately while performing a combo for it not to be canceled once my target dies.

bread's done
Back