CAG 2.0 for mobile devices?

daphatty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
@ Cheapy - I recall you mentioning that CAG 2.0 would be mobile browser friendly. My Blackberry 8700g and HTC Touch would like to have a word with you about that... ;) Should mobile device functionality be added to the *coming soon* list?

[quote name='daphatty']@ Cheapy - I recall you mentioning that CAG 2.0 would be mobile browser friendly. My Blackberry 8700g and HTC Touch would like to have a word with you about that... ;) Should mobile device functionality be added to the *coming soon* list?[/QUOTE]

I'd really enjoy an iPhone version. I'd visit the site more often.

I also tried browsing via my Phat PSP. Unfortunately, the PSP (presumably) choked on the high res graphics and kicked out an Out of Memory error when it loaded the front page. Booooo...! ;)

Need this for my N95.. About 20 minutes ago I went on my phone and went to CAG until I realized it wasn't the mobile version. Load times are just too long to use the normal CAG page. :(

Need Iphone version of the site

Cheapassgamer.com and cheapyd.com take FOREVER to load on the original Iphone. Like DMC4 PS3 install time slow

The new 3G Iphone helps, but the site is still slow to load

I have a LG Dare and wanted to know if there is a more optimized version of CAG for web viewing on a Cell phone? Most Iphone sites work perfectly so if there is something for like mobile web or iphone it should work. I currently go to the iphone versions of X3F and Engadget etc

You could try phone downloading Operamini at mini.opera.com on your mobile browser. I'm currently using it to type this message on my Palm Centro.

I like the regular version on my G1 since that is what I'm use to. I can see how the mobile version is usefull if you like the info a little more compressed.

bread's done
Back