CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']the only problem i see with that other site is that it will not be a full list of CAG's, which could make it even more difficult for some people to get the achievement later on. i am signing up for that site now, maybe if we are short on people we could find someone from that site as well. cochese, i am willing to help you out with that too, but we will need to find a fourth person still.[/quote]

Dang, you guys are the best. I will have to figure out some way to get you back. I am on all day today (until roughly 9pm est). I will shoot you two a FR.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Dang, you guys are the best. I will have to figure out some way to get you back. I am on all day today (until roughly 9pm est). I will shoot you two a FR.[/QUOTE]

i already have you on my friends list. i am playing with my xbox live disconnected right now since if you get knocked offline at all during gameplay, you lose the costumes you unlock. i will hop on a little later once cleaner7 gets on, it is pointless to even attempt with randoms since they just disconnect a lot of the time. it only takes a couple of minutes to do and both cleaner7 and myself have a save point right where we need to do the thing to get the achievements for people quickly.

benjamouth, i am going to send you a FR sometime today so i can get some help with vampires rain. i would have joined all of you last night except i was working on the marvel ultimate alliance online achievements with a few others and it took a little longer than expected.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']
benjamouth, i am going to send you a FR sometime today so i can get some help with vampires rain. i would have joined all of you last night except i was working on the marvel ultimate alliance online achievements with a few others and it took a little longer than expected.[/quote]

Sweet, just send me a message when you see me online, with 2 people and only one actually needing the achievements I'd say it will take 30-45 mins tops. Advise you plug your headset in as well, a bit of co-ordination is needed.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Sick. I'm doing unlocks right now as well. I should finish up costumes by mid afternoon and start work on silver surfer immediately after.[/QUOTE]

wow... this game has started to bother me. i unlocked like 6-7 costumes and my game froze, so i lost all of those unlocks (which took a while since they were all golds on the sim discs).

[quote name='benjamouth']Sweet, just send me a message when you see me online, with 2 people and only one actually needing the achievements I'd say it will take 30-45 mins tops. Advise you plug your headset in as well, a bit of co-ordination is needed.[/QUOTE]

i always use my headset when playing multiplayer, so that won't be a problem. what time would be best for you? i can pretty much do it any time at all.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']wow... this game has started to bother me. i unlocked like 6-7 costumes and my game froze, so i lost all of those unlocks (which took a while since they were all golds on the sim discs).[/quote]

Wait until you go for the Widow Maker achievement (500 ledge deaths). I wanted to punch a goddamn baby in the goddamn mouth by the time I was finished.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i always use my headset when playing multiplayer, so that won't be a problem. what time would be best for you? i can pretty much do it any time at all.[/quote]

Depends when I get back from work, but afternoon (5-6.30) or evening (9-11) would suit me best, times are Eastern BTW.

As I said it shouldn't take too long, having done them all last night I think I've got a good handle on things.

[quote name='benjamouth']Depends when I get back from work, but afternoon (5-6.30) or evening (9-11) would suit me best, times are Eastern BTW.

As I said it shouldn't take too long, having done them all last night I think I've got a good handle on things.[/QUOTE]

either time would be fine, i don't have anything planned to do until after midnight, so whichever is best for you.

to cochese: i have been working on that while getting costumes. any chance i get to throw someone over the side i take it.

I am definitely going to be on tonight around 10 PM EST. Not sure what game I will be on in, but I'll check here before I hop on. I need to atleast make it to 12:30, if not later.

Working 10 hr days starting Friday (4pm-2:30 AM), so I need to be ready to be up that later, after getting up between 5-6 AM for the last few years. Thankfully its only 3 days, but its also my weekend too.

no problem cochese, thanks to bioshocked and benjamouth for the marvel ultimate alliance help and benjamouth for the streets of rage 2 and vampires rain help.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']no problem cochese, thanks to bioshocked and benjamouth for the marvel ultimate alliance help and benjamouth for the streets of rage 2 and vampires rain help.[/quote]

No problem, thanks for the MUA and SOR2 help, much appreciated.

[quote name='mike.m']If we come up with a night, I would get Gears of War again to help with MP achievements.[/QUOTE]

i am basically willing to do this one anytime. i need most of the online achievements due to barely playing it online. it may in fact take a few nights, but i would be willing to do it. i am pretty sure you can do multiple accounts online as well, right? if necessary i have a second gold account that i could use if we needed it.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i am basically willing to do this one anytime. i need most of the online achievements due to barely playing it online. it may in fact take a few nights, but i would be willing to do it. i am pretty sure you can do multiple accounts online as well, right? if necessary i have a second gold account that i could use if we needed it.[/quote]

Thanks to everyone who helped out last night:

Benjamouth/WhiteDeath - Vampire Rain

Cleaner7/Inuyasha - MUA

Let me know if you are ever up for boosting anything else.

As for GoW boosting, we had a great group a couple months ago that worked through all the MP achievements, except Seriously. I can show you the quickest way to boost in Gears if you are interested. You need 6 people to get the most efficient setup. If you have 2 gold accounts I'm not sure that helps much unless you have someone to play as that account. Drop me a message sometime and I'll show you the setup.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Thanks to everyone who helped out last night:

Benjamouth/WhiteDeath - Vampire Rain

Cleaner7/Inuyasha - MUA

Let me know if you are ever up for boosting anything else.

As for GoW boosting, we had a great group a couple months ago that worked through all the MP achievements, except Seriously. I can show you the quickest way to boost in Gears if you are interested. You need 6 people to get the most efficient setup. If you have 2 gold accounts I'm not sure that helps much unless you have someone to play as that account. Drop me a message sometime and I'll show you the setup.[/QUOTE]

i'm basically up for boosting anything. i have something to do tonight, but i will be able to do some tomorrow at basically anytime. i will see if my neighbor has a copy of gears, i have 2 xbox 360's here and my brother could play the other one if he has it. either way, there is 9 people on the list for the boosting, so hopefully we won't have much of a problem getting something set up. maybe tomorrow night you can show me how it is done easiest and then me and someone else can work on setting up a night or two for the achievements.

Busy busy week and glad it's almost over. If anyone wants to boost tomorrow, I'm game. Recently received Saints Row (sorry Cleaner7, games just keep coming in ;)) and I will get to play, as Cheapy D calls it, them "big ass chains" MP games.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Busy busy week and glad it's almost over. If anyone wants to boost tomorrow, I'm game. Recently received Saints Row (sorry Cleaner7, games just keep coming in ;)) and I will get to play, as Cheapy D calls it, them "big ass chains" MP games.[/QUOTE]

i am down for this, but if we are trying to boost it the quickest, i would suggest trying this http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72930

i have 2 accounts already and will make a 3rd (a free one) for the trash account. it won't be easy, but i am willing to do it. if necessary, i will try to make at least 2 trash accounts and will start working on ranking them up ASAP if we can get something going.

just a thought, maybe we should make social groups for each of these games that require a lot of people and multiple periods of time. basically a sub-category of the achievement whore social group, but i think that would be easiest to keep everything together and on topic.

edit: example would be CAG Saints Row Kingpin Achievement; CAG Seriously Achievement, etc

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Joined.

That's good to hear about Def Jam, btw. I mean, I know it's not that great, but I was gonna play it sooner or later...it was quite surprising to see EA try to close the casket (so to speak) so quickly.[/quote]I could've sworn keeping the servers up was why I pay for Live, but then I remembered EA was always anal about Live.

I am interested in working with a Gears Group. I can play Friday night, possibly Saturday and I should be around Sunday. I need all the online achvs.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i am down for this, but if we are trying to boost it the quickest, i would suggest trying this http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72930

i have 2 accounts already and will make a 3rd (a free one) for the trash account. it won't be easy, but i am willing to do it. if necessary, i will try to make at least 2 trash accounts and will start working on ranking them up ASAP if we can get something going.

just a thought, maybe we should make social groups for each of these games that require a lot of people and multiple periods of time. basically a sub-category of the achievement whore social group, but i think that would be easiest to keep everything together and on topic.

edit: example would be CAG Saints Row Kingpin Achievement; CAG Seriously Achievement, etc[/quote]

Seems like a lot of work, but if we can get a group going than I am down.

If anyone is up for some MUA, Saints Row, Dark Sector, Gears, or whatever boosting. Send a FR, I'll most likely be on around 6 or 7 central

I'm down for it, I just won't be available on the weekends to do it, since I will be working during the main hours for it.

If we can get a group together tonight, I'd be all for it. I know I need all the new maps ones, Seriously, and a few weapon ones.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm down for it, I just won't be available on the weekends to do it, since I will be working during the main hours for it.

If we can get a group together tonight, I'd be all for it. I know I need all the new maps ones, Seriously, and a few weapon ones.[/quote]

You can do all the achievements for winning on the new maps in a private match using a 2nd controller. That is definitely the easiest way to get them. You can get the annex wins the same way. The kills in annex games do not count towards seriously or any of the weapons achievements, so it is best to do those on your own.

Also remember that the weapons achievements are very time consuming. A boosting match will take 30-40 minutes and each person will get about 30 kills. That means it will take a couple hours just to knock out one weapon achievement.

Actually I just found the thread I had on another site that detailed how we boosted it.

http://www.achieve360points.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84134

That is basically how it is done, but we found Rooftops & Gridlock to be better maps instead of subway. Rooftops because it has Longshot/Hammer/Torque/Grenades on it. Gridlock has Longshot/Boomshot/Grenades on it. If you are just boosting Seriously WarMachine is the best level. You can do a round of 30 kills in about 20 minutes.

EDIT - Also I updated the OP to reflect Cleaner7's update of our boosting list. Thanks again to Cleaner7 for maintaining the list!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']You can do all the achievements for winning on the new maps in a private match using a 2nd controller. That is definitely the easiest way to get them. You can get the annex wins the same way. The kills in annex games do not count towards seriously or any of the weapons achievements, so it is best to do those on your own.

Also remember that the weapons achievements are very time consuming. A boosting match will take 30-40 minutes and each person will get about 30 kills. That means it will take a couple hours just to knock out one weapon achievement.

Actually I just found the thread I had on another site that detailed how we boosted it.

http://www.achieve360points.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84134

That is basically how it is done, but we found Rooftops & Gridlock to be better maps instead of subway. Rooftops because it has Longshot/Hammer/Torque/Grenades on it. Gridlock has Longshot/Boomshot/Grenades on it. If you are just boosting Seriously WarMachine is the best level. You can do a round of 30 kills in about 20 minutes.

EDIT - Also I updated the OP to reflect Cleaner7's update of our boosting list. Thanks again to Cleaner7 for maintaining the list![/QUOTE]

thanks for that post glockglock, doesn't matter if it takes a lot of time to me, i am down for it anytime. also, since many of us possibly need all of the achievements, wouldn't it be better to just do a private match with two of us? that way we both can work on the non-weapon/seriously ones when there isn't a big enough group on.

I just read up on some achievements for Orange Box. There's obviously a bunch of MP achievements, but there's a couple that look like can be done quickly. One in particular is being in a game with 7 other people on your friends list. Do we have 8 people with the game that we could just set aside a time to knock that out real quick?

[quote name='mike.m']I just read up on some achievements for Orange Box. There's obviously a bunch of MP achievements, but there's a couple that look like can be done quickly. One in particular is being in a game with 7 other people on your friends list. Do we have 8 people with the game that we could just set aside a time to knock that out real quick?[/QUOTE]

i should be on the list for orange box too, so i would be in if we can get this going. i am appearing offline right now trying to get these achievements for gears that don't require a ranked match and only 2 people (using 2 accounts).

edit: also, if we are going to do this, i need to do it soon. i am going to be playing some CoD 4 tonight, probably in an hour for, so anything that needs to get done, i need to do it soon.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i should be on the list for orange box too, so i would be in if we can get this going. i am appearing offline right now trying to get these achievements for gears that don't require a ranked match and only 2 people (using 2 accounts).

edit: also, if we are going to do this, i need to do it soon. i am going to be playing some CoD 4 tonight, probably in an hour for, so anything that needs to get done, i need to do it soon.[/quote]

With the amount of people that one takes. I would imagine we should probably just set up a day.

[quote name='mike.m']With the amount of people that one takes. I would imagine we should probably just set up a day.[/QUOTE]

probably so, we need to find a group of 8 that wants to do this and then get everyone to set up a night for it.

I'm down for any Orange Box achievements. Been wanting to getting team fortress for a while now.

As for Gears, I'd have to look, but I think as far as weapons, just sniping, torque, and boomshot are what I need.

Edit: Looks like I am going to set up a player match to know out those map specific ones. Then, depending on when I get that done, I'll look to try and get a series of Tubes and a few others.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm down for any Orange Box achievements. Been wanting to getting team fortress for a while now.

As for Gears, I'd have to look, but I think as far as weapons, just sniping, torque, and boomshot are what I need.[/QUOTE]

i know i need everything for the gears multiplayer basically, i am working on the ones i can do by myself, but that is about it.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i know i need everything for the gears multiplayer basically, i am working on the ones i can do by myself, but that is about it.[/quote]

If we set a time for maybe next week. I can look at getting the game to help out.

Sorry I haven't been on the past day, but I'm taking 19 units of coursework and working 19 hrs so basically I'm doing 40 hr weekdays. :(

GLOCK informed me that he updated the OP so I deleted the duplicates that I forgot to handle. I saw some new posts and updated the master list so they will go on the next update. I'm debating adding the best times for everyone to boost next to their "Add GamerTag" link. Good idea or not? I enjoy feedback! :bouncy: This may help some people to organize boost sessions and who to send FR to.

I have most of the online achievement on HL2: The Orange Box, but still need a few more and can help with those. Weekends or some weeknights are possible.

Also, I've been working with my cousin on the Gears achievements. Finally got This.Is.Annex! He and I will get Inconceivable through player matches, but could use the help if anyone wants to join us. We usually play Gears most nights and really late because of his schedule. I'm talking around midnight to 3 am Arizona time so let me know if anyone wants to play ranked. We both need Seriously and the Hammer of Dawn achievements. I'm so proud of myself for almost being done with this game!!! Otherwise I'm still willing to help others with the achievements when I can.

I set up a Gears SERIOUSLY boosting day for this Saturday. I've already gotten 3 FR in regards to it and could use 4 more players. Let me know if you're interested. The time is 3 pm west coast time, but I should be on all day and can accommodate to different boosting groups.

And I'm also looking for 1 player who has full stats on Crackdown. I need the Ring Leader achievement and it's best with another player in co-op. Please send me a message or FR if you're serious about doing this!

That's it for now!

[quote name='Cleaner7']Sorry I haven't been on the past day, but I'm taking 19 units of coursework and working 19 hrs so basically I'm doing 40 hr weekdays. :(

GLOCK informed me that he updated the OP so I deleted the duplicates that I forgot to handle. I saw some new posts and updated the master list so they will go on the next update. I'm debating adding the best times for everyone to boost next to their "Add GamerTag" link. Good idea or not? I enjoy feedback! :bouncy: This may help some people to organize boost sessions and who to send FR to.

I have most of the online achievement on HL2: The Orange Box, but still need a few more and can help with those. Weekends or some weeknights are possible.

Also, I've been working with my cousin on the Gears achievements. Finally got This.Is.Annex! He and I will get Inconceivable through player matches, but could use the help if anyone wants to join us. We usually play Gears most nights and really late because of his schedule. I'm talking around midnight to 3 am Arizona time so let me know if anyone wants to play ranked. We both need Seriously and the Hammer of Dawn achievements. I'm so proud of myself for almost being done with this game!!! Otherwise I'm still willing to help others with the achievements when I can.

I set up a Gears SERIOUSLY boosting day for this Saturday. I've already gotten 3 FR in regards to it and could use 4 more players. Let me know if you're interested. The time is 3 pm west coast time, but I should be on all day and can accommodate to different boosting groups.

And I'm also looking for 1 player who has full stats on Crackdown. I need the Ring Leader achievement and it's best with another player in co-op. Please send me a message or FR if you're serious about doing this!

That's it for now![/QUOTE]

i am in for the seriously boosting on saturday, i will try to start playing some ranked gears matches so it doesn't take as long. as for the linking to the best times when people could do it, i think that would be a great idea. i am basically able to anytime at all right now, but i am mostly on at night because of my sleeping pattern. i may be able to get a few of my friends from call of duty to get in on the gears boosting if we can't get enough people from here, i need to give them some advance notice if we need them though.

Alright I'll add your times as well as mine. Please start posting yours everybody! They will be in the next update.

And it looks like we have 4 people for Gears on Saturday.

I am in on the Orange Box Team Fortress Group. The Friends List one is top priority if we can arrange a day.

Cleaner7 I might not be around now on Saturday. A friend of mine is having a party in the evening. I might be able to play for a little bit but not all day as I originally planned.

Same here, I'll be around for boosting if anyone needs my help.

I wouldn't mind getting a Blacksite: Area 51 group together at some point in the future. We'd need a minimum of 4 people to boost the Ranked cheesemints if anyone is up for it.

I'm around, when I'm around. Sucks to put it that way, but just not too sure when I'll be around with work and watching my son throughout the week.

Not sure if it's been done or not, but someone should set up a bogus account called CAG Achievement Group, doubt that MS would let Whore be used.

[quote name='benjamouth']Same here, I'll be around for boosting if anyone needs my help.

I wouldn't mind getting a Blacksite: Area 51 group together at some point in the future. We'd need a minimum of 4 people to boost the Ranked cheesemints if anyone is up for it.[/QUOTE]

I have two other friends that want to finish off Blacksite. We could probably arrange something for next weekend. I ususally boost with these guys late at night. I wont be around most of Saturday. We might be able to do something tonight if they are available.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm around, when I'm around. Sucks to put it that way, but just not too sure when I'll be around with work and watching my son throughout the week.

Not sure if it's been done or not, but someone should set up a bogus account called CAG Achievement Group, doubt that MS would let Whore be used.[/QUOTE]

i would be willing to do it, but i would have to be sure people will all send it a friend request. i tried to do it for the COD4 group when the other one stopped getting updated and just ended up wasting a free month trial since only like 5-6 of them sent a friend request.

[quote name='flybrione']I have two other friends that want to finish off Blacksite. We could probably arrange something for next weekend. I ususally boost with these guys late at night. I wont be around most of Saturday. We might be able to do something tonight if they are available.[/quote]

Cool, well I'm already on your friends list I think so message me if you're all available, I'll not bother you about it if I see you online, I don't want to be that guy :)

[quote name='benjamouth']Cool, well I'm already on your friends list I think so message me if you're all available, I'll not bother you about it if I see you online, I don't want to be that guy :)[/quote]

I can help with Blacksite if you end up needing one. I'll probably be on later tonight and tomorrow (around 11pm/midnight EST).

As for creating a Silver account for the CAG Boosters, I was supposed to do it when I created this threat and group here on CAG, but I've dropped the ball. I'll get something together this week. What name does everyone prefer for that GT?

bread's done
Back