CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

Well, finally got an wifi adapter fer da 360 and gold status (been livin at my gf's parents house so I couldnt get a direct line to the router) so add me or w/e... going to play fallout but i do have cod:waw, Gears2, and other online games... see ya online or not... late

Anyone interested in doing MLB 2K8 online achievements? I just picked it up from Target for cheap and wanted to knock out the MP cheese.

Also is anyone interested in doing some of the Gears2 MP achievements sometime? We'd play legit, but I'd like to get a decent team to play with.

Thanks a bunch Glock for the info for rapala it helped abunch im on the Hard mode and its so easy now that I know the methods you told me thanks a bunch again

anybody down to boost the scores for this game? I am on now and I will be playing this game for another 3-4 hours. Just send a friend request or I will get back on here and check to see if anybody wants to.

[quote name='whitedeath']left for dead anyone up 2 it right now[/quote]

Im up for L4D tonight if anyone wants to get online and play. Ill be online in a few

[quote name='KingBroly']Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Achievement boosting. Tomorrow night at 8pm est, if anyone is interested.[/quote]

Does anybody wanna boost in this game? To bad I missed that night because of final class projects for college

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Anyone interested in doing MLB 2K8 online achievements? I just picked it up from Target for cheap and wanted to knock out the MP cheese.

Also is anyone interested in doing some of the Gears2 MP achievements sometime? We'd play legit, but I'd like to get a decent team to play with.[/quote]

I need most the MP achievements for Gears 2, I just don't play a lot because of the broken matchmaking system.

[quote name='Dynasty1756']Im up for L4D tonight if anyone wants to get online and play. Ill be online in a few

Does anybody wanna boost in this game? To bad I missed that night because of final class projects for college[/quote]

I'm still willing to boost for the Banjo achievements. It's just I haven't played it in a while.

I'd like to join, GT is GetCaleOn360.

Right now I'm mostly needing Frontlines mp achievements....I think we need a group of at least 8.

I'm available most of the time.

If anyone wants to boost Banjo achievements, I'm on all day. I need Trophy Thomas, Too Easy and Too Easy Too. If anyone is willing to help me with all three of those I will sit through a full league.

Anyone up for some Halo 3 boosting in Social Slayer on 7 on the 7th? If we party up and have players on both sides, that would help with a lot of the new legendary map achievements.

Sorry for not being on here lately. With all the new game releases I'm sure everyone wanted to play them before boosting them and this thread was essentially dead. Also, my computer broke the day before Thanksgiving, but I'll have one by the weekend. Plus finals started this week and don't end until next Friday and after that...

... a new update will be up by next weekend! :D

A few more people have PM'd me with their updates so please do that if you haven't already.

GLOCKGLOCK, let me know what changes you made to the OP so I can reflect them in the new update. Thanks! Also, when are we going to start boosting on GRAW1 again?

[quote name='Cleaner7']Sorry for not being on here lately. With all the new game releases I'm sure everyone wanted to play them before boosting them and this thread was essentially dead. Also, my computer broke the day before Thanksgiving, but I'll have one by the weekend. Plus finals started this week and don't end until next Friday and after that...

... a new update will be up by next weekend! :D

A few more people have PM'd me with their updates so please do that if you haven't already.

GLOCKGLOCK, let me know what changes you made to the OP so I can reflect them in the new update. Thanks! Also, when are we going to start boosting on GRAW1 again?[/quote]

Great, glad to have you back, Cleaner7 :bouncy:!

I'll shoot you a PM about what I changed. As for boosting GRAW 1, I'm down to do it whenever, but we'll need at least 5 GTs. The one guy who organized the boosting (Gagreflex) hasn't been online in over 2 weeks so I'm not sure what is going on with him. If any CAGs are interested in GRAW1, let us know.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']
I'll shoot you a PM about what I changed. As for boosting GRAW 1, I'm down to do it whenever, but we'll need at least 5 GTs. The one guy who organized the boosting (Gagreflex) hasn't been online in over 2 weeks so I'm not sure what is going on with him. If any CAGs are interested in GRAW1, let us know.[/quote]

I'm up for Graw 1 boosting Glock.

[quote name='eminemobied12']anyone else hear about the glitch that allows u to delete ANY game off your gamercard?[/quote]

I'm sure that's just someone who deleted a bunch of zero score games from their gamertag and said they could delete any game they wanted.

[quote name='nnthomas']Because I have Pimp My Ride on mine : ([/quote]

Me to, I never really got round to playing that much, maybe one day.

yea i'm embarrassed to have downloaded yaris and i tried the glitch and it worked! some ppl have issues with that but whatever, the 40 GS for a game ill never play again bothered me... now the question is do i delete any game with a glitched/impossible achievement? im thinking no but knowing ill never get 1000 in GRAW or Quake really bothers me...

Hey everyone. Here's a reminder:

I will be posting an official update to the list by next Sunday (AKA 1 week from tomorrow). I was going to post it this weekend, but I figure people will get games for the holidays and might want to add them to the list. If there are ANY updates you want included, then please PM me by next Saturday night to ensure that it's included. Thanks!

Just one more reminder for you achievement whores out there. Today is the only day of the year to get the "Log in on a Saturday Game Day" in EA Sports Live Score Tracker. I know for the few of us who were sitting at 195/200 its nice to finally get the last 5gs out of the way. So if you have this game make sure you log in today to get your 200/200.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Just one more reminder for you achievement whores out there. Today is the only day of the year to get the "Log in on a Saturday Game Day" in EA Sports Live Score Tracker. I know for the few of us who were sitting at 195/200 its nice to finally get the last 5gs out of the way. So if you have this game make sure you log in today to get your 200/200.[/quote]
Good reminder, I just did this myself.

Hey everyone. Here's a reminder:

I will be posting an official update to the list by next Sunday (AKA 1 week from today) I was going to post it this weekend, but I figure people will get games for the holidays and might want to add them to the list. If there are ANY updates you want included, then please PM me by next Saturday night to ensure that it's included. Thanks!

I just picked up Facebreaker for $10 from BB so if anyone wants to "knock these achievements out" quickly LMK. Looks like most of them can be done online.

I want to boost some Banjo-Kazooie: N&B achievements on Saturday. 3 other players are necessary. I only need the Trophy Thomas Achievement for 1000/1000, and I think I need 10-12 wins for it.

I'd also like to boost for Castle Crashers Achievements sometime. Notably Medic, Glork and Arena. Glork specifically because if you have anything other than 4 players, they substitute Computer AI, and those things are a pain.

Anyone want to boost Saints Row 2 badges? I only have 2 so its best to boost with someone who isn't too far into the multiplayer.

Sorry smokenrocket that I kept dropping from the party. Gonna fiddle around with my setup tomorrow and if that doesn't work, might have to get a new router or call the ISP to fix hardline.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Sorry smokenrocket that I kept dropping from the party. Gonna fiddle around with my setup tomorrow and if that doesn't work, might have to get a new router or call the ISP to fix hardline.[/quote]

no apologies necessary. It sucks that you can't stay online. I ended up finishing the PGR3 online achievements that night. I am willing to help out if you guys put another group together.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I'd appreciate it if anyone could review my skate. clip:

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/65881/posts/1441377.aspx

Just click the link and review the clip. If anyone else needs this achievement shoot me your link and I'll return the favor![/quote]

I watched the clip but couldn't see how I should review it, so I flagged it as inappropriate instead. ;)

Just kidding, but I couldn't see how to review it, do I need to be signed in or something ?

[quote name='benjamouth']I watched the clip but couldn't see how I should review it, so I flagged it as inappropriate instead. ;)

Just kidding, but I couldn't see how to review it, do I need to be signed in or something ?[/quote]

HAHA, the guy in the clip does have his shirt off so in some states that might qualify as inappropriate. :hot:

You rate it by clicking the stars on the left side of the page. I think you do have to sign in first as well.

Does anyone have WWE Samckdown 08? Need 2 more to boost for the defend title against 5 different people within 24 hrs achievement. Looking to do this tomorrow saturday around 12 to 3pm eastern.

Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay on the official update. When I went to do it last week I realized that I didn't have the list because it was on my old computer that broke. Don't worry though because I was able to retrieve the list from my last email to GLOCKGLOCK. I've been slowly working on it and it'll be done within the next couple of days. Thanks for your patience!

On another note, I just got Guitar Hero Aerosmith in and wanted to see if anyone wants to do the co-op career online together. I need to do the career as both lead guitarist and bassist. Let me know if you're interested!

[quote name='Cleaner7']Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay on the official update. When I went to do it last week I realized that I didn't have the list because it was on my old computer that broke. Don't worry though because I was able to retrieve the list from my last email to GLOCKGLOCK. I've been slowly working on it and it'll be done within the next couple of days. Thanks for your patience!

On another note, I just got Guitar Hero Aerosmith in and wanted to see if anyone wants to do the co-op career online together. I need to do the career as both lead guitarist and bassist. Let me know if you're interested![/quote]

The easiest way to do this is to enter the "Cannot Lose Cheat" [don't know if that is the right name] and go to co-op and play with yourself [other person can be controller... just play a note on EACH of the guitar and controller then let the song play tilll the end... Repeat for all the songs as LEAD then repeat again (preferably on a higher difficulty so its easier to keep track of what songs u did) as the BASSIST to get both achievements...

Oh one more thing... after u do all the songs as LEAD (or if ur on BASSIST) turn OFF the cheat... then go back to co-op as what as LEAD (or BASSIST) then just fail the song and your achievement will unlock...

[quote name='TomoyoN']The easiest way to do this is to enter the "Cannot Lose Cheat" [don't know if that is the right name] and go to co-op and play with yourself [other person can be controller... just play a note on EACH of the guitar and controller then let the song play tilll the end... Repeat for all the songs as LEAD then repeat again (preferably on a higher difficulty so its easier to keep track of what songs u did) as the BASSIST to get both achievements...

Oh one more thing... after u do all the songs as LEAD (or if ur on BASSIST) turn OFF the cheat... then go back to co-op as what as LEAD (or BASSIST) then just fail the song and your achievement will unlock...[/QUOTE]

Nice! Thanks for the tip. I met some a few people while playing GH:A online yesterday so I'm doing a little bit of co-op with them. I'll use the cheat as a last resort if necessary. In the meantime, I'm good.

The updated list is almost finished. The copy I retrieved from my email may have not been the most updated but it's all I had so I'm having to compare the list with the PMs you guys have sent me. Hopefully it'll be done tonight or tomorrow since I go back to school and work on Wednesday.

[quote name='Cleaner7']

On another note, I just got Guitar Hero Aerosmith in and wanted to see if anyone wants to do the co-op career online together. I need to do the career as both lead guitarist and bassist. Let me know if you're interested![/quote]

I wouldn't mind doing this on a weekend.

[quote name='mike.m']I wouldn't mind doing this on a weekend.[/QUOTE]

I'm almost done with this game so I'll probably return it next Monday. If you want to do co-op as both lead guitarist and bass guitarist this weekend, then I'm down. I'll probably be on all afternoon so let me know if you want to do this and at what time.

NinjaNick: You're free to post tips here or in the Groups forum. Most people post here. I focus on just posting Gamertags and Games since there are other sites we can use for tips, but any input is helpful. Please PM me a list of any games you want to boost. Welcome to the group!

NOTE - I just noticed that some people signed up under the Group but didn't PM me their game list so I sent them a PM and am giving them until this weekend to send me their lists. Right now the list is updated so I'm just holding out for any more PMs. Send me a PM if you want a game added to the list for this update. Personally, I added L4D, GOW2, and Fable II to the list so if you have any of these games and/or any other games, then PM me. I know other possibilities from this Fall/Winter are COD: WaW, Mercs 2, Saints Row 2, 007: Quantum of Solace, and Viva Pinata: TIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cleaner7']I'm almost done with this game so I'll probably return it next Monday. If you want to do co-op as both lead guitarist and bass guitarist this weekend, then I'm down. I'll probably be on all afternoon so let me know if you want to do this and at what time.

NOTE - I just noticed that some people signed up under the Group but didn't PM me their game list so I sent them a PM and am giving them until this weekend to send me their lists. Right now the list is updated so I'm just holding out for any more PMs. Send me a PM if you want a game added to the list for this update. Personally, I added L4D, GOW2, and Fable II to the list so if you have any of these games and/or any other games, then PM me. I know other possibilities from this Fall/Winter are COD: WaW, Mercs 2, Saints Row 2, 007: Quantum of Solace, and Viva Pinata: TIP.[/quote]

Saturday around 4pm pst sound good?

bread's done
Back