CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

I can boost RB2, but I'm a newbie on that game. I can also boost N&B and Castle Crashers.

I really want to boost some Castle Crashers 4 players with some people soon for Medic, Glork, and Arena.

Please add me for,

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Fable 2
Far Cry 2
Gears of War 2
GTA IV
Guitar Hero World Tour
Left 4 Dead
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sage
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Pure
Scene it: Box Office Smash
Too Human
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

Please remove me from,

Quake 4
Vampire Rain

[quote name='mike.m']Saturday around 4pm pst sound good?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I'll be on.

KingBroly and Bioshocked, I just made the changes you requested.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I just picked up Facebreaker for $10 from BB so if anyone wants to "knock these achievements out" quickly LMK. Looks like most of them can be done online.[/quote]

Hey Dude, I picked it up from BB for $10 as well on Sunday, send me a message if you still want to knock out the multiplayer achievements sometime.

[quote name='smokenrocket']Does anyone have WWE Samckdown 08? Need 2 more to boost for the defend title against 5 different people within 24 hrs achievement. Looking to do this tomorrow saturday around 12 to 3pm eastern.[/QUOTE]

I never heard back from you on getting people together. If you can find a good group I am still very interested in getting this ach done. LMK

If anyone has Call of Duty WAW and is interested in the three co-op campaign achs LMK.
I am working on veteran right now and then only need those three achs for 1000.
If we could get a group together over the weekend that would be great. Thanks

[quote name='flybrione']If anyone has Call of Duty WAW and is interested in the three co-op campaign achs LMK.
If we could get a group together over the weekend that would be great. Thanks[/quote]

I'm up for that

Please add:
Saints Row 2, Fable 2, and COD WaW to my list please.

[quote name='flybrione']If anyone has Call of Duty WAW and is interested in the three co-op campaign achs LMK.
If we could get a group together over the weekend that would be great. Thanks[/quote]

I'll do CoD:WaW co op.

[quote name='benjamouth']Hey Dude, I picked it up from BB for $10 as well on Sunday, send me a message if you still want to knock out the multiplayer achievements sometime.[/quote]

In for facebreaker, I'll shoot you a message later when I get home from work.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I'll do CoD:WaW co op.[/QUOTE]

Glock, ZerotypeX, me and one other for this weekend how about Friday evening or Saturday anytime you can get together. We need one more for the group anyone interested LMK.

[quote name='flybrione']Glock, ZerotypeX, me and one other for this weekend how about Friday evening or Saturday anytime you can get together. We need one more for the group anyone interested LMK.[/QUOTE]

I have you 3 plus Janaak on the COD: WaW list so try contacting him.

List has been updated to reflect new posts and PMs. Keep 'em coming! :bouncy:

[quote name='flybrione']Glock, ZerotypeX, me and one other for this weekend how about Friday evening or Saturday anytime you can get together. We need one more for the group anyone interested LMK.[/quote]

Those 2 days are fine with me, but for friday, its going to have to be late evening. I have work until 9 and driving home+dinner will leave me available at 10:30 central at the earliest.

Cleaner, can you please update me on the master list?

Need Online Multiplayer Achievements:

Army of Two
Burnout Paradise
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Crackdown
Dark Sector
Dead or Alive 4
Frontlines: Fuel of War
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
GRAW
Guitar Hero 3
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Halo 3
Kane & Lynch: Deadmen
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Pure
The Club
The Darkness
The Orange Box
Timeshift
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Rock Band 2
Saint’s Row
Scene It? Box Office Smash
Sega Rally Revo
Turok
Universe at War: Earth Assault

Completed online/multiplayer achievements, but willing to help:

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Soul Calibur IV
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Hi-Def Remix
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3

Thanks!

Add me for gaming!

Most definitely down for this. I'm gaming just about every morning until late afternoon (into some nights as well) because of winter break. These are just some taken from the front page list. My top thing is for coop but others will do as well.

Haven't started yet but willing to do probably about anything.

Army of Two
Battlefield: Bad Company
Call of Duty: WaW
Call of Juarez
The Club
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Crackdown
Dead or Alive 4
F.E.A.R.
Facebreaker
Far Cry: Instincts
Gears of War 2
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Lord of the Rings: BFME 2
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia
NBA Ballers: Chosen One
Perfect Dark Zero
Prey
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Stuntman: Ignition
Turok
Unreal Tournament III
Virtua Tennis 3

Certain Achievements (whether online/coop - check my acct)

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Dark Sector
The Darkness
Guitar Hero 3
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box
Halo 3
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
Stranglehold
Rock Band 2
Soul Caliber IV
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Undertow
Worms

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZerotypeX']Those 2 days are fine with me, but for friday, its going to have to be late evening. I have work until 9 and driving home+dinner will leave me available at 10:30 central at the earliest.[/QUOTE]

On Friday night I usually up until about 2-3am central time and the same on Saturday. These are my boosting nights where I just zone out chat and play online. Most of the time during the week after work I like to focus on single player stuff.

This Thursday night, I'm going to be boosting Achievements for Castle Crashers (Medic and Glork to be precise). Why these 2? You need 4 players to be sure people get them because the CPU in Quaff is brutal sometimes.

Why not Arena Master? It takes way too long to do.

[quote name='flybrione']I never heard back from you on getting people together. If you can find a good group I am still very interested in getting this ach done. LMK[/quote]

I haven't forgotten. Only 1 other person got back to me so that makes 3 of us. Just need to get 2 more and I then we can arrange a time. I will bug those other guys later tonight to at least get a yes or no.

Anyone else here have WWE SMACKDOWN 2008?

So if anyone wants to boost the Medic Achievement in Castle Crashers, now is the time. If you have a 2nd controller, it can be done just between the two of us as you can use Guests now in the Castle Crashers part.

Cleaner, I think I forgot to mention I want to do boosting for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. I still need that lone achievement in that game to get 1000/1000, and I'm hopeful there are at least 3 other CAG's out there wanting this one achievement.

[quote name='KingBroly']Cleaner, I think I forgot to mention I want to do boosting for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. I still need that lone achievement in that game to get 1000/1000, and I'm hopeful there are at least 3 other CAG's out there wanting this one achievement.[/QUOTE]

Here is who I have on the list for BK:N&B (besides you)...

Bioshocked360
Cleaner7
cochesecochese
Dynasty1756

I can help with that on weekends. Try contacting the other 3 by PM and see what they say.

[quote name='flybrione']On Friday night I usually up until about 2-3am central time and the same on Saturday. These are my boosting nights where I just zone out chat and play online. Most of the time during the week after work I like to focus on single player stuff.[/quote]

Later tonight is fine for me to boost CoD:WaW. Anything after 10pm EST is perfect boosting time.

[quote name='KingBroly']Cleaner, I think I forgot to mention I want to do boosting for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. I still need that lone achievement in that game to get 1000/1000, and I'm hopeful there are at least 3 other CAG's out there wanting this one achievement.[/quote]

I can boost Banjo as well. Just LMK when you want to boost it.

[quote name='andrewfour20']If anybody wants to boost Facebreaker, send my a FR. My GT is SweatingBuiiets[/quote]

Sorry I didn't respond to you last night when you messaged me. I actually started boosting this with Benjamouth earlier this week. I'm willing to help with some of the online achievements though.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Sounds good. I'll be on.

KingBroly and Bioshocked, I just made the changes you requested.[/quote]

Just a reminder. I'll be on. :cool:

[quote name='mike.m']Just a reminder. I'll be on. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm getting on now. Was just updating the list and checking out any new deals. Most likely I'm going to return GH:A on Tuesday since I've beaten that game 3 times (and am currently working on Expert) and don't really feel like playing it much more.

I just got Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe in so if anyone wants to boost that, then I would GREATLY appreciate it.

[quote name='DarkNight/\/egro']can someone pvt message me on how to sign up[/quote]

If you have games that you want to work on or can work on with someone, just post or send a pm to Cleaner7. PM would probably be better.

I am in the mood to do some Guitar Hero Aerosmith coop if anyone wants. Send me a friend request, i'm available after about noonish pst.

Hey guys sorry about Call of Duty WAW this weekend but I was very sick with the flu Thursday and Friday and did not game at all. On Saturday and old friend of mine called and wanted to game so I played Marvel and Rainbow Vegas with him. He just got a 360 for xmas. I think I can do these achs anytime we can get four of us together during the week or weekend. If I see you online I will send out a message. Again sorry about that.

[quote name='mike.m']I am in the mood to do some Guitar Hero Aerosmith coop if anyone wants. Send me a friend request, i'm available after about noonish pst.[/QUOTE]

I've got GH:A and would be up for some co-op online for the achieves, but I'm working on Army of Two in a boosting group right now. I should have time next weekend to go through some songs, but I'm mainly limited to 11:30 p.m to 1:30 a.m. EST most nights, due to my 6 month old daughter. I think you're already on my FR list, so we can message each other later in the week for time to get through some songs.

Just and FYI - I'm a decent at medium, but haven't got the hang on hard yet - not sure if that matters to you or not.

[quote name='wjhard63']I've got GH:A and would be up for some co-op online for the achieves, but I'm working on Army of Two in a boosting group right now. I should have time next weekend to go through some songs, but I'm mainly limited to 11:30 p.m to 1:30 a.m. EST most nights, due to my 6 month old daughter. I think you're already on my FR list, so we can message each other later in the week for time to get through some songs.

Just and FYI - I'm a decent at medium, but haven't got the hang on hard yet - not sure if that matters to you or not.[/quote]

I play medium haha. I can't handle hard or expert. I've got Army of Two. If you want to give that a shot next weekend or maybe during the week, I can do that too.

Hey guys! Tonight is the last night to make any changes/requests for the next update. I will be emailing the list to GLOCKGLOCK in the morning so get them in now.

[quote name='mike.m']I play medium haha. I can't handle hard or expert. I've got Army of Two. If you want to give that a shot next weekend or maybe during the week, I can do that too.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I'm on AoT most nights, boosting towards Retirement Savings Plan, so if you're inclined to boost with the group I'm with (mainly guys from xbox360a.org), just send me a message and we'll get you in.

I'm trying to get a group of Dirt boosters together. We need about 6-8 people so that we can fill up the main board and start a boosting board :)

Going to PM flybrione as they were the only member listed under Dirt but thought I'd post anyway. PM me on here or Live if you're interested!

[quote name='juic3dUPs0ulj4']Hey anybody want to boost Left 4 Dead? Just send me a Friend request or send me a pm on here. I am open anytime.[/quote]

Wow is everybody seriously tired of this game already. I think its an awesome game. Please if you have the game and wouldnt mind playing the game to boost Thursday night PM me or send me a friend request.

I'd like to boost L4D achievements, mainly some Special Infected Achievements (Barf Bag, pulling someone 100 feet, kill everyone with the Tank in 1 life, etc.)

Oh, and SSF2THDR for Master of All Things. It has to be HD Remix mode, but it can be done in a Player Lobby (even though it says in Ranked Matches).

[quote name='wjhard63']Sounds good. I'm on AoT most nights, boosting towards Retirement Savings Plan, so if you're inclined to boost with the group I'm with (mainly guys from xbox360a.org), just send me a message and we'll get you in.[/quote]

I'll message you tonight if you're on. I've been having a rough beginning of the week so I've just been hiding out online. :)

[quote name='benjamouth']You picking up anything in particular Glock ?[/quote]

Boosting-wise, might pick up Legendary. Nothing else in particular that sticks out right now. As you know my boosting backlog is huge. As for easy points I might get Monopoly, but might just end up using a free rental from HWV on that one since it is supposed to be in the 5-10 hour range.

When I go to these things I usually pick some things up randomly once I check out the selection. If I see a new game already traded in I often take a shot at it since you have a week to decide if you want to return it. Might do that if I see the LotR game.

I built up some good credit at GS from BBV flips lately so might use some if I see anything good. I should probably just hold the credit for Halo wars, RE5 and SFIV though. Guess we'll see what happens when I get there today. ;)

On a side note/rant, I still cannot believe I wasn't able to score a $15 copy of Pure from the Target clearance. I couldn't even find someone to trade me a copy. That type of game is the perfect item to get from Target on clearance. /end rant

AGAIN, sorry for not getting the update out. Life happens. I've been really busy this week getting my class and work schedules together now that school is back in session.

Since I didn't get the email out because I passed out not long after posting the last reminder, I'm extending the deadline AGAIN, but only until tomorrow. Everything is up-to-date again and I just PMed those newer posters about getting a list to me ASAP. THE UPDATE WILL GO OUT (TO GLOCKGLOCK) TOMORROW!

Also, I ended up holding on to GH: Aerosmith since I didn't have time to drop it off at the PO. If someone can boost the co-op with me this week, then that'd be great. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to settle for using that glitch, but I'd prefer to play with someone else since it's funner.

Still looking for MK vs DCU players as well.

And I can help with L4D achievements too. I need to beat Blood Harvest on Expert, but can help with the other 3 too.

[quote name='Cleaner7']AGAIN, sorry for not getting the update out. Life happens. I've been really busy this week getting my class and work schedules together now that school is back in session.

Since I didn't get the email out because I passed out not long after posting the last reminder, I'm extending the deadline AGAIN, but only until tomorrow. Everything is up-to-date again and I just PMed those newer posters about getting a list to me ASAP. THE UPDATE WILL GO OUT (TO GLOCKGLOCK) TOMORROW!

Also, I ended up holding on to GH: Aerosmith since I didn't have time to drop it off at the PO. If someone can boost the co-op with me this week, then that'd be great. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to settle for using that glitch, but I'd prefer to play with someone else since it's funner.

Still looking for MK vs DCU players as well.

And I can help with L4D achievements too. I need to beat Blood Harvest on Expert, but can help with the other 3 too.[/QUOTE]

I see how it is, Lethal, Dbl Tap, and I don't get that help anymore? Just messing around really, but I will see if I can grab my brother's MK vs. DC and GH:A for the day to help you out, I got nothing better to do for a while.

[quote name='Manatee']The WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2007 servers are going offline on the 30th.

Somebody boost with me please.[/QUOTE]

What achievements are there on that game? I have it, but haven't played much of it and I don't want to do something that is going to take all day to be honest.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']What achievements are there on that game? I have it, but haven't played much of it and I don't want to do something that is going to take all day to be honest.[/quote]

Win 50 ranked matches in a row per person. Takes about 2 hours per. Less if you install it and have a good connection.

You have to defend a title each time, too.

bread's done
Back