CAG Battlefield 2 Clan (some techie hints too)

SuperDuckfeet

CAG Veteran
Afternoon. Not that I can play tonight (going to see Willy Wonka) but how can I join the CAG clan as I'd like to play BF2 with a team rather than amble about in squads that don't seem to do much. Plus I'd like to try out the VOIP with a squad.

Don't know if anyone is interested but when I first got BF2 I had problems with it stuttering, read some forums and stopped Fastwrite option for my NVIDIA 6800 Go Ultra card. Worked good too!

Then I got 2GB of RAM and lord almighty does it run well, even at 1600 x (whatever it is) and everything on high with x4 thingy (you can tell I haven't a clue what the stuff means).

Anyhow it runs sweet, not a single stutter unless I'm in a vehicle with a person who has a low spec computer driving it.

Computer's a Dell XPS Gen 2, 2.13Ghz CPU and I have Xfire but am at work so can't remember my ID.

Cheers. (PS From UK living in Seattle)

basically if you ask, you are in. Find your XFire ID out and send it to everyone who has it as a couple of us play constantly.

right now the clan seems to be in semi limbo because a lot of people signed up and don't ever seem to be on, and there only appears to be a few regulars. Hopefully if more people like you who want to play join we can kick this thing into high gear.

(not trying to call anyone out with the above paragraph, but when only two or three people show up to a meeting it really sucks ass)

Oh yeah good point about the other posts, whoops.

Right I'll give it a go with Xfire and that, got myself a fancy Senheiser (however you spell it) headset, very nice, recommend it, so I can shout out some squad orders (i.e. oh f*ck I'm dead again..etc.)

Cheers for the info, will endeavour to put some time into it.

bread's done
Back