CAG Being Updated/Hacked??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk00civicsi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
What's going on??? I keep getting bumped out of here. I got an email this time telling me this:

Dear blk00civicsi,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Cheap Ass Gamer with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 209.59.169.2

All the best,
Cheap Ass Gamer

I've changed my PW, but a google search returns results of other boards having this problem in the past.

Are you doing updates CAG?

[quote name='blk00civicsi']What's going on??? I keep getting bumped out of here. I got an email this time telling me this:

Dear blk00civicsi,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Cheap Ass Gamer with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 209.59.169.2

All the best,
Cheap Ass Gamer

I've changed my PW, but a google search returns results of other boards having this problem in the past.

Are you doing updates CAG?[/QUOTE]

You get this email if someone is trying to log into your account, and they fail 5 times in a row.

[quote name='John']You get this email if someone is trying to log into your account, and they fail 5 times in a row.[/QUOTE]

I'm aware of that. This is not my IP. It's an IP of something/someone in NY. I believe these boards are hosted in NYC. So that's why I asked if it's being updated.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']I'm aware of that. This is not my IP. It's an IP of something/someone in NY. I believe these boards are hosted in NYC. So that's why I asked if it's being updated.[/QUOTE]

The IP is erroneous, it's a bug caused by our load balancer.

[quote name='John']The IP is erroneous, it's a bug caused by our load balancer.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Are other people experiencing this? Or am I the unlucky SOB today? :)

Ah, the bug is causing a few other issues - I see what your problem is now. (Fixing now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back