CAG Burnout Paradise PS3 Night [6/14 @ 3PM - 9PM EDT ]

Thanks. I was trying to do this in random games last night for about thirty minutes before I decided to try asking online. Too many people that STILL don't know how to do challenges.

yeah. I've given up doing challenges with random people. either they don't know how or don't even want to and are just there to annoy people.

If you want to do challenges with random people the best way is to check out if it says Freeburn Online, Freeburn Challenges, Timed Challenges or something else. That way you're more likely to run into an room that is doing those.

I do go into those rooms, problem is, there's always someone who doesn't know what to do or random griefers that just want to annoy people.

[quote name='tenchi']I do go into those rooms, problem is, there's always someone who doesn't know what to do or random griefers that just want to annoy people.[/quote]
Yep, that was what I was referring to. I knew that the rooms were labeled with the different types, but there is always one or two people messing around.

Alright, so I plan on hosting this this Sunday. I'm thinking Cars, I wanna know..
A - How many people will be interested?
B - What is a good time for everyone?

[quote name='ArJay2k8']Alright, so I plan on hosting this this Sunday. I'm thinking Cars, I wanna know..
A - How many people will be interested?
B - What is a good time for everyone?[/QUOTE]

I'll be there. Best time is usually in the afternoon between 12-3PM EST.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Whoever wants to be the OP of this thread, let me know sometime (where they setup). I'm in the progress of handing over as many threads as possible.[/quote]
I'll take it over, since I'll be taking over hosting duties, even if only temporarily til Broly decides to take it back.
[quote name='tenchi']I'll be there. Best time is usually in the afternoon between 12-3PM EST.[/quote]
Sounds good to me, I can start it at 12:30 or so. Now let's see who else can partake.

[quote name='ArJay2k8']I'll take it over, since I'll be taking over hosting duties, even if only temporarily til Broly decides to take it back.[/QUOTE]All right, I'll hand Burnout Paradise thread to you. I'll hand over the thread some time before Sunday.

Alright, anybody else think they can make it this Sunday? I might hold two at two different times if we have a difference. I'll host one at Noon and then again at 6 or 7 depending. Just let me know people.

Ok...Hopefully we can get at least one more for each time, so it's not just 2 people driving around lol

Something came up for me in the morning Sunday. Plus it seems there aren't very many that can make the 1PM game anyways, so I'm only going to be hosting one at 6PM. Sorry to any who planned on the 1PM one. Also, anybody from here that plans on making the 6PM one please send me a request entitled CAG Burnout so I can invite you to the room.

I'll try to make the 6PM one, it'd be nice to maybe get my trophy for 8 people in the baseball stadium. I'll send a request later when I get on.
PSN: Fourier_series

[quote name='Wallenstein']I'll try to make the 6PM one, it'd be nice to maybe get my trophy for 8 people in the baseball stadium. I'll send a request later when I get on.
PSN: Fourier_series[/quote]
Yea man, I think that's the general idea anyways, once we get 8 people we go for it for those who don't have it already.

Ugh I'm sorry guys, but I've gotten a massive headache over the last hour or so, and won't be able to host tonight after all. Sorry for anyone who was looking forward to this but I promise to host at least one next Sunday.

Yeah sounds like today wasn't meant to be. I got sidetracked by something on the way home from the gym anyways, and would have been like an hour late getting on.

I just wanted to post again to apologize for today. Man that headache hit hard and fast. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I plan on hosting next week. I'm hoping I have time for 2 games, but if not, at least one at 6PM EST. Also, to those that recently added me, I'm on alot during the week as well, if you see me on and playing BP feel free to shoot me a message and we can get a quick game going.

Back to the first page you go.
For any of you wondering, I DO still plan on hosting one at 6PM EST this Sunday.

I need help with 8 people in wildcat stadium for my last trophy does anyone want to help me out? PLEASE!!!! PSN lostworld let me know you are from cag when adding me

Alright...I won't be hosting this Sunday. Between the NFL Draft, Boston Playoffs and The WWE PPV, I simply won't have the time. If anybody else wants to step up post here and I'll edit the thread accordingly.

Awesome. I just got this game.

Firstly, add me

zenithyoda

Secondly, have any of you guys got a DLC group going with an extra slot? Or would you like to start one with me? Let me know.

See ya guys online!!

There is no 'DLC' group. Everyone can see what everyone else bought. That might change with Cops n' Robbers and Big Surf Island, though. But we're still kind of in the dark.

BTW...was playing a few nights ago, and I somehow managed to glitch onto the bridge for a few seconds.

Haha cool, are you guys in for playing a small game in a couple of hours or so?
I can host as long as people show up, 3 or 4 is fine.

Yep, still waiting on the pricing though. Guess they're gonna wait until the last minute. I'd be pretty shocked if it was less than $10.

Yeah it seems less than 10 is out of the question. I'm very interested to see what Big Surf Island will end up costing. I haven't been able to be around for the group on sundays but if anyone wants to add me, kingsfan2099, maybe we can get together.
DLC group
I have all the DLC except the Party Pack and would be willing to game share with anyone interested.

Good stuff. I more then likely will be getting the CnR pack then by this weekend. Broly, are you going to host? Or do you want me to? Doesn't matter to me either way tbh.

[quote name='KingBroly']Yeah, I'll host. 6pm, like I usually do. It'll be cars, but I'm torn if I should do Cops n' Robbers or not.[/quote]
Alright Ill edit that into the title/OP.

[quote name='joshr915']i think you should :D[/quote]

Well, if I did Cops n' Robbers, it'd mean that not everyone could play. I don't really want to divide it up like that. I'll put some thought into it.

well since i havent shown in a while, im not sure how many regular players there are...im not saying cops n robbers every week, but give it a try this week perhaps :)

[quote name='KingBroly']Well, if I did Cops n' Robbers, it'd mean that not everyone could play. I don't really want to divide it up like that. I'll put some thought into it.[/quote]
Could wait and see how the feature is implemented, I think we may be paying for the cop liveries whereas the game mode is open to all (non cop pack players = robbers / existing free cop cars maybe?)

[quote name='guardian_owl']Could wait and see how the feature is implemented, I think we may be paying for the cop liveries whereas the game mode is open to all (non cop pack players = robbers / existing free cop cars maybe?)[/quote]

I HIGHLY doubt that's how it's going to work. That's the thing I hate about Criterion this year. They have been VERY secretive about how their DLC works and the pricing. This is actually the first pack they actually priced before it hit the stores.

[quote name='KingBroly']I HIGHLY doubt that's how it's going to work. That's the thing I hate about Criterion this year. They have been VERY secretive about how their DLC works and the pricing. This is actually the first pack they actually priced before it hit the stores.[/quote]

I was such a fanboy for Burnout last year, but the way they've handled DLC has left me at a loss. I caved for the party pack, but when the price dropped on the game, it devalued the DLC so much, I can't justify buying all the cars and addons anymore since they're far more than the complete game itself to get everything (AC6 anyone?). Also, everything was announced six months ago and any excitement I've had for what's remaining has completely dissolved in the time since.

Despite the fact that Burnouts support was unprecedented in 08 with so much free content to keep the game fresh and selling, it's something we will be lucky to ever see again from any developer. I played the hell out of Burnout, but it's been replaced by Motorstorm:pR.. and I'm still waiting on DLC from those guys as well.

bread's done
Back