CAG Buzz - Final Fantasy Crisis Core (PSP) Giveaway! Multiple Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would get a PSP just to play this game. What would drive me to buy this game is it's backstory and character development. Final Fantasy 7 has some excellent characters.

2. I say that as far as the PS3 sales are concerned (and lack of good exclusive titles)... a FF7 remake would definitely be the smart choice. The fans have been asking for it... and I am sure anyone who never played the original would be willing to play it as well. I would definitely love to see a remake of Final Fantasy 7.

3. I think Square-Enix is doing ok with it but I wish they could work more on story action or character development.... heck even gameplay fairness. The last game was very chaotic with the random treasure chests spawning (and might I add that one of the best weapons in the game can only be attained if you don't open 4 certain chests which the game itself gives you no indication of) and lack of character interaction between travels. Also... I wish the main characters didn't always look like the bastard children of Squall and Zidane.

1. Gameplay and character/plot development.

2. If Squeenix put the time and effort into it, it could be a great idea. Remakes of earlier final fantasy games on portable systems have gone really well. A good remake of the best RPG of all time is something I would definitely support.

3. I think square's doing great as it is! Some of the side games aren't particularly necessary, but I see no big problems with the main series. A new MMO would be nice to see some day.
If I ever wanted to win one of these, it's this one. xD

1. I would consider the ratings that it received, the voice acting and how long of a game it is before I would go out and buy it.
2. I say bring it on! I've never played the original and it would be nice to play it after trying crisis core as long as it sticks pretty close to the original.
3. My suggestion would be to STOP MAKING SO MANY GAMES! I can't believe the FF games and remakes they keep spitting out. There's really not enough time to experience them all. Well, for me anyway.

1. As long as the storyline and the battle system are interesting, then I'm happy. Lots of side quests are also nice.

2. I'm all for a well-done remake of FF7. The game is awesome, and playing it over again with next-gen graphics and a little bit of tweaking here and there (translation, for example) would be awesome. I'm actually surprised SquareEnix haven't done this yet, since their past few remakes and/or ports have sold really well, and I'm sure a remake of FF7 would sell A LOT of copies.

3. Nothing. Honestly, I have no complaints about the main Final Fantasy series. I've been extremely impressed with how SquareEnix have reinvented the series over and over again. I can't wait to see what they decide to do with FF13, and I know I won't be let down.

1. Honestly, the attributes of the game really don't matter to me as much as the game is a prequel to FF7, but in keeping with answering the questions (and trying to hold on to, maybe, a few drops of my pride), I'll see what I can come up with:
1) The battle system is fairly important; for the most part, RPGs consist of story, wandering around, and the battle system so such an integral part of the game can't be overlooked (and the shots of Crisis Core have reminded me of FFXII's system since I originally saw them). Something tells me I'm going to be let down a bit.

2) The character development is crucial in a game that stands as a modern prequel to one of the most beloved RPGs of all time, and, thus, the narrative must be amazing. Square Enix usually knows what to do in order to please me when it comes to game narrative (I guess if I didn't like the stuff, I wouldn't keep buying it), but every so often something can go wrong. We'll have to see on this one. I just pray the game doesn't parallel the story of The Spirits Within.

2. Of course I would support it. I mean, really? Do I actually have a choice of whether or not I buy a remake of the game that made me realize what RPGs can do? Of course I don't. Squaresoft was my god after FF7 came out, and while they've lost it a bit since then (Level 5 is the company I pray to every night currently), FF7 hasn't even come close to losing its place in my heart. I would buy it in an instant.

3. I don't think I really need to make any suggestions other than that they should stop making a bunch of games within the series at the same time. It was somewhat interesting when FFX-2 came out, and I've been following along suspicously as a bunch of different games have come out in the "Compilation of Final Fantasy VII", but unless XIII really blows me out of the water, I think they should focus on one game at a time in the main FF series. I thought FFXII was the best main FF yet, and, discounting revenant wings, it was just a single, astounding experience. I guess we'll see if this trend is for the better eventually.

1. List 2-3 key factors and pointers that would affect your decision in purchasing Crisis Core for the PSP (battle modes, gameplay, character development, etc)?

The ability to make progress in relatively bite-size portions if I choose to do so. I often don't have time to sit down for 1-2 hours at a stretch due to the usual life necessities outside of games, so I want to feel like I've accomplished something, even if it's something small, within a short session. I also would have enjoyed a demo for preordering the game, or even downloadable from the PSN in order for me to try it out. That was what really got me interested in God of War: Chains of Olympus; the free demo available on their website last year was a terrific giveaway, and had enough gameplay to pique my interest and give me a good idea of what the core gameplay was like.

2. There is a possible rumor that the original Final Fantasy VII for PS One will be remade for the PS3. What is your opinion on this and would you support it?

I would be very much behind it if that were true, especially if you could play it on the PSP and it had analog control. The latter is just a wish, but not a deal-breaker. Also, while likely not possible, I would love to see a new localization of the game if it did come to the PS3 or PSP.

3. If you could make any suggestions to improve the Final Fantasy series, what would it be?

In general, I like the Final Fantasy series. There's lots of variety in the overall offerings (traditional, strategy, RTS, etc.). I do wish for a FF game that was more lighthearted and breezy in tone, but that may just be my old roots in 8-bit and 16-bit RPGs talking :D

1. Character development & gameplay
2. Yes. This would be a reason for me to get a ps3
3. Go back to a more traditional rpg style.

1. well if the gameplay was good, good story, and made sense i would get it

2. i know that thing at E3 was a tech demo but it would be a very smart finacial move on Sony and Square's part if they did. I mean come on have you seen how many games ported from other systems the wii has?

3. Make it turn based again please....

1. Probably just the story overall. I'm a sucker for games with awesome stories even if the gameplay isn't so great (Indigo Prophecy).

2. My head would probably explode. I highly doubt it'll ever be remade. If it is remade, I will lay down some money for a pre-order, which I have only done for like two games in my lifetime.

3. I'd would probably say take it easy on the FFVII spin offs. I think the only other thing that needs to be done is a remake. After that, let the game die. They need to be working on newer and better games. I do like how the main character for XIII is a girl instead of the usual shemale.

1. Probably just the story overall. I'm a sucker for games with awesome stories even if the gameplay isn't so great (Indigo Prophecy).

My head would probably explode. I highly doubt it'll ever be remade. If it is remade, I will lay down some money for a pre-order, which I have only done for like two games in my lifetime.

I'd would probably say take it easy on the FFVII spin offs. I think the only other thing that needs to be done is a remake. After that, let the game die. They need to be working on newer and better games. I do like how the main character for XIII is a girl instead of the usual shemale.

1. Having the same type of awesome gameplay and story wouldn't hurt

2. I would love to see FFVII on the PS3, I would buy a PS3 just for that. That being said, I don't see it happening.

3. More games like Final Fantasy Tactics!

1. character development- I would like to see how they are all diffrent but want them all to be helpful and useful,(other then using the same person over and over). Another would be battles, I enjoyed X alot due to the amount of diffrent techniques that could be used.

2. Since I never finished the PS1 version, I wouldn't mind seeing a remake, but just keep it all the same but update the graphics to keep it original.

3. Do not make a sequel of past ones (aka X-2), but make sure you keep to the nature of RPGs (leveling and gaining).

1. A good story this has always been a point of FF for me without a good story it's not worth my time.
    Battle system needs to be good I loved 12, yet others hated it. Sound track FF has always had good music and it needs to continue.
  2. Yes, it would be a day one purchases for me.
  3. Speed up localization, maybe it's just me but I get tried of reading about FF games I can't play for almost a year.

1. Familiarity with the battle system, i hate to admit it, but i'm narrow-minded when it comes to turn-based RPGs. I seek improvements over revolutions. I also care about the platform, i thought FFIII on the DS was one of Square-Enix greatest releases since FFVII.
2. I heard that it would take an unprecedented amount of time ~7 years. The original FFVII had some issues, i think Square-Enix would benefit more from another Kingdom Hearts on the PS3.
3. Do another medieval era Final Fantasy with the PS3 hardware, like FFIX. We've all seen the futuristic look in so many next-gen games, bring something else to the table.

1. I like character development the most... i like knowing who they are, what they fight for, and where are they going with their agendas. Battlemodes are important too, just because it snice to have control over how the fight is presented, and ensures that it doesnt get too dull too fast ;p

2. Not only would I support it, but I would praise it. I loved FF7, and consider it a classic. Not that a reformated version/revision could ever take that away from the classic FF7 on PSone, but it would be nice to see those same cutscenes and scenarios in skullsplitting high def :D

3. Suggestions? hmm, I dont know... Id like it to go back to a materia system, I truly thought it was the best system in place.

1. With any FF and definitely with FF7-related game, the story has to be good. The materia system should be upgraded and improved on too. More chocobo would be good too.
2. Yes, I'd want/support a FF7 remake. It was the game that turned me towards RPGs.
3. I like the FF series, so I don't think there's not much I would change. But if there was one change I'd make, it be the roman numerals in the game titles. It's getting kind of getting ridiculous. I say drop the roman numerals and start using a subtitle for the future games.

1. Story, that is the one thing that matter the most. Second would be character development.
2. I would not support it as the GBA remakes were a disappointmnet. A direct PSP port would be better.
3. Bring back the FF12 battle system.

1. The biggest factor for a game like this, is the story. You could make up anything and make it a prequel to FF7, but it really has to be well done for something that has gotten so much hype. Advent Children was a really poor sequel, so I'm really hoping this game can redeem what Advent Children did to the series. Secondly, the battle system needs to be solid. From what I've heard, it's loosely based on the Kingdom Hearts engine (walking, dodging, etc), so it has to be good to make it worth buying or even playing.
  2. If they remade FF7 for the PS3, I would definitely support it, hell, I'd wait out to buy it at midnight just to get my hands on it. I'm no FF7 fanboy, but it was the first RPG I ever beat, so it would really be amazing to play it again in HD, but I don't hold any hopes that it will even happen, IMO, leave it in the past, but I would still buy it regardless.
  3. First thing they need to do, is stop appealing to Japanese girls when it comes to making main characters. Second, make a better leveling up system; the sphere grid was alright, but I hated the licenses in FFXII. I really hate how they feel the leveling systems need to be so complex, which is why I think I liked FF7, because it was simple, considering I play games mostly for the story anyways.

1) For a PSP purchase... a good save system is a must, readable graphics quality given the size of the screen and great gameplay.

2) I would buy the remake for the PS3 in a heartbeat!

3) Personally, I would enjoy an even more evolved battle system. I don't want to feel like a spectator... I want more immersion in the heat of the battle.

1. Gameplay-it has to be fun, story-a big part of any ff game, and accessibility-any portable game has to be able to be saved and dropped.
  2. I say no, because that would only push me over the edge to buy a ps3. i'm already getting close with ff13 and mgs, but i think that would be the kicker.
  3. Put them on the xbox 360-i think the fanbase is much higher there, and final fantasy with achievements would be nice.

1. a. Character's from the first of the series!.
b. new gameplay looks freaking sick!!!
c. it's a new FF title, duh!

2. That would be some awsome news, FF7 being one of the most beloved of the series making it's way with better graphics and voiceovers would be sweet!

3. Just keep it like the originals are my favorite, mainly the whole turn-based action and keep the story awsome like on each FF game!

1. Character development and storyline are definitely important because that is what keeps someone playing an RPG for hours on end...and the battle system should be something that isnt annoying since every other minute you'll have to use the battle system to level up (sometimes you have to battle continually to "level grind") and if the battle system sux, the game might as well be dubbed as a piece of s$@t as well.

2. On one hand, having a FF7 remake on the PS3 would mean awesome graphics and the game would be widely available to anyone who still has not been able to play the game. However, my copy of FF7 PS1 would most likely plummet, and i still kinda like having it as a "rare" game. And...remakes are not necesarrily better than the original.

Even with the graphics, I still prefer the engine of the original Wild Arms on the PS1 to the remake dubbed "Wild Arms: Alter Code F" on the PS2. They're both great games that follow the same storyline, but since the remake derails a tad (not much, but still) from the original (for instance, zed, a character in the game, has an awesome background soundtrack in the original, but in the remake, his character song sux) i prefer the original version.

3. I would continue to toy with teh battle system, as having new battle systems on rpgs keeps them new and fresh.

1- I would like to see deeper character development and more game modes to provide a broader selection for a longer lasting game.

2- It would be a great idea for FF VII to be remade on the PS3 as I never got a chance to play the game, and I would love to seeing as many people enjoyed it.

3- In my opinion I've never came across any flaws in the Final Fantasy series, I've had great fun with all of the ones I have played. I wouldn't really want the formula that has worked well for so many years to be changed.

1.My factors in buying this game would be, character development because this is about Zack and what happened in the past and gameplay I really like games with good gameplay.

2.I would like the Final Fantasy game to be remade or ported to the PSN or PSP and I would buy it even though I've already played the ps1 game it'd be nice for it to comeback for newer gamers either a ramake or port would be nice.

3.The new FF on the ps3 seems to have a future look to it I'd really like to see another FF with a midevil look and feel to and good story would be great.

1. Backstory and gameplay are the biggest draw for me, for this title. The original's story was very intriguing and the more information about the characters and events, the better.
  2. I would be all over it and probably buy more than one copy:D
  3. I would move the battle system to a more action-based system. Also, maybe some synthesizing could be implemented. And for the love of gaming, make a sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics!!!

1. Some key pointers that would affect my decision to buy this game would be the game play, story content, and character development. I want this game to be awsome and close up the story while still sticking to the traditional final fantasy battle system.

2. I think that if they remade the game it would have to be an exact remake and no differences what so ever other than graphics and the visual effects. I dont like the idea of having FF7 remake on only the ps3, i would love to see it on the wii (nintendo originally had final fantasy and still do), but i would die if there was a remake on the xbox 360.

3. I think that all games should follow the traditional battle sequence and if they wish to improve on the battle sequence they should have an option to keep traditional battle or movement enabled where you could do tricks off walls and run around killing enemies.

1) Story is the biggest draw for me. FF7 was a monumental game on the Playstation, one that drew in millions of gamers (myself included) into the world of RPGS, and specifically Squaresoft gaming. This game has the potential to really flesh out the backstory of some of the important characters in FF7's history, that never really had a chance to develop their own characters in the original game. Gameplay as well is important, as excellent gameplay is necessary to fully appreciate and expand upon the story.

2) I'm not in support of the idea, though I would admittedly buy the game if it were in fact redone. Square-Enix could spend their efforts creating a new Final Fantasy, rather than upgrading graphics and sound of a classic. FF7 was great in it's own right, it doesn't need any enhancements to make it 'better'.

3) To continue making the Final Fantasy series great, Square-Enix needs to stick with what it does best; that is, innovative storylines, likeable characters, fantastic settings and inspiring music. As long as they keep these staples in their games, the gameplay can be as original or classic as they like, it'll be a good game regardless.

1. A good musical score and good gameplay. I don't want to feel alienated or overwhelmed from the RPG system, but depth is better once I get into it; finding a balance there is important.

2. Eh... I'm sure it would be good in a business sense, it would sell millions. Personally, I think the game would lose some of its charm the second time around, and there would need to be a lot added to make up for that. Also, see point 3...

3. Quality of games is far more important than quantity! Pumping out stuff like FFX2, DoC, and FFXII:RW does not really help the property's image. Keep FF as a prestigious IP respected in the gaming community, instead of letting it drop down to the level of some other IPs I could name.

Also, this is more of a personal preference, but FF games are really best suited in fantasy worlds as opposed to sci-fi ones. Give us more stuff like FFIX. (And while you're at it, please make the protagonists at least slightly less androgynous...)

~Justme8800

1. I would like gameplay to be simple, but not too simple. If I want to play a game on my PSP, which I do when I'm on the go, I don't want to be slowed down by over complicated gameplay. Another factor is depth. I enjoy games that are deep such as upgrading stats and such.

2. I think it is a good idea. Maybe release it along with FFXIII. I personally would support it, but not by buying it. I already have a hard copy for my PS1 and actually have not had a chance to play it through.

3. I don't know about other people, but I would really really REALLY like some kind of coops in the game. You usually have a party of 4 and just imaging, playing online coops with three other people controlling the other characters.

1. I'm gonna have to say mostly the story and the graphics to a lesser extent.
2. I would definitely buy an updated ff7
3. I would say that there shouldnt be so much level grinding and to have dlc

1. List 2-3 key factors and pointers that would affect your decision in purchasing Crisis Core for the PSP (battle modes, gameplay, character development, etc)? Basicly the key factors for me are Story, And Gameplay which from what i have heard this game will make me very happy. The Story needs to be solid and engageing. The Gameplay needs to be smooth,Fluid,Simple yet fun.

2. There is a possible rumor that the original Final Fantasy VII for PS One will be remade for the PS3. What is your opinion on this and would you support it? Im not sure i would be interested.. FF7 is composed of art and paintings with 3D chars.. I dont see how they could remake this and have it be the same game.

3. If you could make any suggestions to improve the Final Fantasy series, what would it be? I would love it to go back to the turn based Real time combat system like FF7 to 10x2 had... I do not care for the FF12 System.

1. I would love to see the quality of a Square Enix game for the first time in my life, so even though character development and storyline are very important for me, i'd buy it anyway.
2. Although i don't think the PS3 will be the system that it will be on, I will gladly support it.
3. Since I have never played a final fantasy before, i cannot comment.

1. I'm excited that Crisis Core is going to have a real-time battle instead of turn-based. I really dislike turn-based games, save pokemon for some reason. I'm also looking foward to a bit more character development instead of having many characters, there focus will be a bit more controlled and more detailed.

2. I'm all for FFVII being released on PS3, however they need to really boost up the graphics and make the game sparkle.

3. I think the Final Fantasy series is good, however it can definitely use some more real-time combat. And really focus on a few characters and flesh them out, instead of having a lot of background characters.

realtime combat. This is a cautionary hesitation only, as I have yet to see it in action. The battle mechanic needs to flow with the proper tempo. The save system will become crucial for the game to work properly; need to be able to pick up and put down respectively. The background story needs to be fleshed out, to link the newly created content to the original, with enough explanation for those who have not played the original to understand the situation. Whether in game, or through cut scenes, the story needs to work with the real time scenario. I am a huge fan of Nobuo Uematsu, so his involvement is expected, and necessary.

As previously stated, I would prefer a remake of FF VI. Although I enjoyed FF VII, I need to be able to validate the temporal investment. With a 2 year old at home, some of these lengthy stories require a ridiculous amount of time for me to complete. Nonetheless, I would likely invest, just to revisit a title which I played soo long ago.

I think that The Final Fantasy series has devolved over the last several titles. There is very little similarity to the original titles, in terms of style, story and game play. Each iteration, seems to make unnecessary deviations. I would like to see the series become uniform again, or cease all together.

1. Maintaining the materia system, the best magic system ever to grace an RPG, keeping a real-time battle system fun and engaging (unlike XII), giving us enough backstory to keep this from being yet another exploitation of the FFVII universe.

2. There is no word in the english language to desribe how much I'd love to see it. Provided, of course, that they kept the important bits intact. No modifications to the story, no inserting characters from Advent Children, no letting certain characters survive to appease the fans.

3. Stop with the spinoffs and sequels to sequels. There's already, what, 4 different games comprising FFXIII? Finish the one game and leave the rest of your teams to work on things like Kingdom Hearts 3.

1: Final fantasy VII story sucked me in, I wanted more back story and information on Shinra.

2: Absolutely, I bought the PS1 for it, and will support it on PS3. I even re-purchased it on PC for 3DFX support.

3: Keep the storyline engaging. I purchase FF games because of the story and the music.....I miss you Nobuo and Final Fantasy.

1. I think going into the story of Zack is just a really cool idea, and out of the FF games, FF7 probably had the most backstory to delve into with spin off titles, and not suck.

2. I'd be mixed about it, but I think in the end I'd want to play it and see everything in pretty HD.

3. Stop with the damn sequels. The beauty of the series for so long was that they were all one-shot games, but now we keep getting sequels to the chapters. Also, just destroy every copy of FFX, and pretend the game was never made.

1. The difficulty should ramp up at a steady, consistent rate. In other words, limit the grinding for those who just want to play the game for what it is and not to unlock ALL secrets etc. It would also be cool to include some areas from FFVII as a fan service.

2. Whether and an entire remake or a PS store classic release in its PS One form, I would like to see the game made available. I would really like to play it in my PSP.

3. I feel RPGs suck up too much time. Focus on delivering the same quality stories in less time.

(I'm kind of conducting a personal project of [re]playing through all of the Final Fantasy games in the main series and those directly related, and at present I'm a bit behind--I likely wont be playing these recently released pieces for a while, but am seeking to purchase them at low prices for when I eventually do. I'll answer the questions for a contest chance because I'm cheap, and I likely wont revisit this thread in case anyone directly replies to me--send a Private Message if any would like to.)

1. Primarily, Crisis Core is part of the Final Fantasy VII story, and I enjoyed the story of the main game when I played it in the past; yes, even if it doesn't review well, I'll likely still seek it out to play eventually (like Dirge of Cerberus!). Due to my replaying the FF games I've purposefully not sought out too much information on the recent games, and have been giving Square (now Square-Enix) the benefit that all of the elements of the game will be worth trying, based on that which I have already experienced in the past--gameplay, etc.

2. I am sure a FFVII remake will be made eventually, and I will seek to play it eventually, and experience this game again with updates elements.

3. I have heard that some changes have been made to elements within some recent FF games, like the battle system. I would encourage experimenting with new and different gameplay elements to spur continued progress, rather than recycling elements.

1. The biggest thing for portable games is the save feature. If I can't regularly save, I'm in some trouble. Another big factor would be the long cut scenes, I'd cut those down significantly. The gameplay and story will make even the longest cut scenes better, though.

2. Totally. The game was great. I think a remake done for today's time would be a great upgrade.

3. Step out of the box. Do something different. I love traditional RPGs, but if Final Fantasy has the same character designs AGAIN (every game since 10 has been the same character design-wise)... don't fear doing something different.

1) It's a good game based on arguably the most beloved RPG of all time. And it's portable. What more can you ask for? I am interested in the Zack plotline and seeing a more sane Cloud and Sephiroth as well.

2) I want that more than any other RPG at this point, even beyond XIII. It's time. How can they not re-do it? It would be the crown of the compilation. Everyone wants it, it's a guaranteed megahit. Maybe even add in the Advent Children stuff as a bonus, because I think it would translate well into the game without the over the top action. Maybe. Eh...

3) Keep making core games unique, as they have always done. Keep the sidegames to a minumum and keep them high-quality, like Crisis Core supposedly is.

1. List 2-3 key factors and pointers that would affect your decision in purchasing Crisis Core for the PSP (battle modes, gameplay, character development, etc)?

A. The game play is obviously the most important aspect so the combat system and how you build up Zack as your main character will be crucial.

B. This game also rides the name of Final Fantasy VII so it should represent the various characters of the original title it's based on give insight into the events that led to FF VII.

2. There is a possible rumor that the original Final Fantasy VII for PS One will be remade for the PS3. What is your opinion on this and would you support it?

It's been a long, long time since I've played FF VII. I would definitely support the updated release as it would give me a reason to play through the game again to remember why I liked it so much in the first place(especially if I were to play and beat Crisis Core first).

3. If you could make any suggestions to improve the Final Fantasy series, what would it be?

Better character development and a more extensive interaction between the characters(for example like the skit system from the tales series). No matter how epic and involving the plot itself may be, if I don't find the characters charming or all that interesting, it would make the experience dull and stagnant.

1) The battle system is top priority for me... since it is the core foundation surrounding the game.
2) I wish that they would... only if they leave the story line untouched. All they need to do is up the graphics.
3)Stick with the previous classic turn-based battle system instead of the new "real time" stuff. The classic system gives you time to think and premeditate your game plan, instead of just hack n' slash.

1. I like the character development in Final Fantasy games and that it is on the PSP.

2. I will only support it if there is a significant upgrade involved in it being remade for the PS3.

3. It would be nice if the games could be released more often.

1) Story and gameplay. Those are the things that really makes me want to finish a game.

2) I would be for it if there was some kind of bonus as in extra playable characters, bosses or side storys. If it is done on the PS3 I would love for them to give a free download of the ps1 game for the psp.

3) There are two things that I would love for them to do. They should try to do a game in 2d again and maybe have more playable characters from other games like what they did for FFT.

1. Actually it's the character design and the FF7 story background that attracts me to this game. I also want this game because I hope to experience another awesome story like the old classic FF series used to give me.

2. If FF7 is truly being remade for PS3, I am going to pre-order it on day one, and get mine on the launch day! Being a cheap ass gamer who doesn't pay full price for games, this game will be my exception!

3. FF series have not had a descent story since FF10.. If SquareEnix were to make another FF, they should first spend their time coming up with a good story before have the developer team starts anything.

CAG BUZZ ENTRY QUESTIONS:
  1. Two factors the length of the gameplay as well as how much "grinding" is needed to progress.
  2. If it is a straight port with minimal improvemnts like FFI and FFII on the PSP, then I would only pay $25-30. A graphic overhaul for the PSP would be worth up to $40 to me.
  3. I would wish that now Square-enix promises worldwide simultaneous releases, they would stop alienating the Americans by making the international version with a slew of improvements Japan only. FFXII and the Kingdom Heart series comes to mind.

1) A good backstory and consistency with FF7 as well as a decent battle system.
2) After just replaying FF7 on PSOne, I'd love to see a PS3 remake and I'd buy it day one.
3) Go back to the basics, a FF6 type battle system would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back