CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

Yeah, good games guys. I may not have payed in forever but I still remember why this game's so awesome.

Oh and Metaly, you're banned from shooting me in the back w a shotgun. That shits no fun. :bomb:

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Yeah, good games guys. I may not have payed in forever but I still remember why this game's so awesome.

Oh and Metaly, you're banned from shooting me in the back w a shotgun. That shits no fun. :bomb:[/quote]

Hehehehehe sorry, Stranded. I'm guessing that was on Shipment because that's the only time I use the shotgun. The next time that comes up I'll probably sit it out or go make a sandwich or something. :hot:

[quote name='Thongsy']That was fun. I always show up late. Don't know how I dominated that old school frre for all one Creek though. Good times, do you guys do Shipment early in the matches or later, I miss those crazy Shipment games.[/quote]

Yeah, shipment was done. Fun match, I ended up killing everybody else and then a few more with one airstrike =).

EDIT: And was it you who ran around with the shotgun on Creek Old School FFA? God I hated you, I had so many shots set up, and you would come beside me and shotgun me >_

God damn I hate shipment :p I had to take off early last night, sounds like you guys had some fun. I can't make it Saturday but if you want to do this again next Wednesday I should be there.

[quote name='neverletthem']Yeah, shipment was done. Fun match, I ended up killing everybody else and then a few more with one airstrike =).

EDIT: And was it you who ran around with the shotgun on Creek Old School FFA? God I hated you, I had so many shots set up, and you would come beside me and shotgun me >_

[quote name='Kandal']:applause::applause: Nicely said. You can bet on that too =)[/QUOTE]Sorry for the last minute invitation (I meant to send you a PSN message earlier). We badly needed another person to make teams even, and as soon as I saw you sign on, I sent you a message.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Sorry for the last minute invitation (I meant to send you a PSN message earlier). We badly needed another person to make teams even, and as soon as I saw you sign on, I sent you a message.[/quote]

No need to be sorry, I was away due to my wife using the ps3 for her movies entertainment. :D

Mana - I might be around tonight. If I am I'll probably be drunk off my ass though. So my apologies in advance for doing terrible and not making much sense when I talk. :lol:

I may be able to make it so you all can get some easy points (I've been playing more warhawk than COD lately and you can ask anyone who played warhawk last night how bad I am for reference).

good times everyone... Been a long time since I blew the dust off COD4, glad to see some familiar faces (figuratively speaking) as well.

Hope to see everyone next week also, but I'm hit or miss on the weekends between kids/wife/life/etc.

Have a great weekend!

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Those who want to play, might want to add someone like Kandal to their list (my list is approaching full right now). I'll also be handing CoD4 night over again.[/quote]
Why are you giving up on me? The only reason I haven't played is because my PS3 is broke...

[quote name='naes']Why are you giving up on me? The only reason I haven't played is because my PS3 is broke...[/QUOTE]Sorry, what I meant was (my wording was wrong). I plan to hand CoD4 night back over to you ONCE you get your PS3 back. That's what I mean on handing it over. Sorry about that. I'm just handling CoD4 night for now. ;)

I was really happy to see a lot of your names back in the lobby list this time around.

I was having mic issues, plus the friend's list was acting wacking. Showing certain people were on when I knew they weren't and vice versa.

[quote name='NamPaehc']I was really happy to see a lot of your names back in the lobby list this time around.

I was having mic issues, plus the friend's list was acting wacking. Showing certain people were on when I knew they weren't and vice versa.[/QUOTE]Yeah, my buddy list has been doing that constantly. That's why I couldn't invite you right away. Normally, I have to log off, then log back on to show everyone.

So I finally decided to try out the online today (FPSs really aren't my thing) and was shocked by how much fun I had...most of the time.

Playing free for all I found myself put into games with people ranked in the high 40s and mid 50s. Is there a way to filter so that I would only play against people who are maybe ten ranks ahead? Playing on the ship against those guys was almost enough to make me not wanna play the game again.

Is it something I unlock as I level up? I'm currently at LV. 4.

[quote name='natureboy46']So I finally decided to try out the online today (FPSs really aren't my thing) and was shocked by how much fun I had...most of the time.

Playing free for all I found myself put into games with people ranked in the high 40s and mid 50s. Is there a way to filter so that I would only play against people who are maybe ten ranks ahead? Playing on the ship against those guys was almost enough to make me not wanna play the game again.

Is it something I unlock as I level up? I'm currently at LV. 4.[/quote]
The ship always sucks, it will always be a kill fest if it's not search and destroy, so don't feel bad.

Many of the high level players aren't very good, they've just played a lot.
Still anyone's game, just keep at it.

Just thought I'd bump the thread and tell you to all come to todays game! It would be cool if we had enough CAGs to do a ground war and the more the merrier, so why not?

[quote name='Kandal']Arg my call of duty online play is stuck at DOWNLOADING GAME SETTING AGAIN..... hmm..[/quote]

Thats the reason I stopped playing the PS3 version online. That gets really, really annoying.

bread's done
Back