CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

[quote name='amicus']add pootie, m1garand, buddha, strandedbrit, and myself. we're pretty active. like everyday active.[/QUOTE]

I see m1garand... but thats about it.

PSN: choibboy

Yo I'm in Guys

PSN Name: SkinFloot
Time Zone: Eastern
When Available (Day/Time):
Monday - Anytime
Tuesday - Anytime
Wednesday - Anytime
Thursday - Anytime
Friday - Anytime
Saturday - Anytime
Sunday - Anytime

Everyone Add me

okay okay, COD4 has me spoiled for other FPS online games. Now I need to know... where the hell are the extra maps!

[quote name='Thomas96']okay okay, COD4 has me spoiled for other FPS online games. Now I need to know... where the hell are the extra maps![/QUOTE]

That's what I'm wondering about too. Any word when they might release new content?

[quote name='oldboy']i don't think i've ever lost a match with m1garand and strandedbrit on Saturday. good times.[/QUOTE]

those two are bad ass! When I play with them, I just try not to get shot. I'm getting better though.

[quote name='oldboy']i don't think i've ever lost a match with m1garand and strandedbrit on Saturday. good times.[/QUOTE]

amicus is very good too.

good playing with you. i just hit the 3 day playtime. my fingers hurt from playing so much.

that match where we lost to a bunch of noobs, i should have switched my class. uzi aint very good long range. but i wanna finish the marksman for the 1000 exp. can't wait to be done with that weapon.

[quote name='js1']amicus is very good too.[/quote]

[quote name='amicus']good playing with you. i just hit the 3 day playtime. my fingers hurt from playing so much.

that match where we lost to a bunch of noobs, i should have switched my class. uzi aint very good long range. but i wanna finish the marksman for the 1000 exp. can't wait to be done with that weapon.[/quote]
LOL I need to get in with you guys my fingertips are numb from playing so much lately. Although I am probably no where as good, but am not a noob that sits there with a sniper rifle waiting to get knifed after getting 1 kill!

Hello all. I play about every night between 9PM and midnight central after I put the kids to bed. I'm not really good, (like a .83 K/D ratio), but a lot of that came while I was getting used to the game. This is the first FPS I've played since the beginning of counterstrike... :)

Now that I've learned the maps and racked up few thousand kills (and more deaths...), I'm good for more kills than deaths in a given match against random opposition.

Anyways, if you are looking for people to join the clan or just play, add me, sprintfinanceguy. I have a headset and have been looking for a regular group of people to play with/against.

Thanks.

[quote name='amicus']good playing with you. i just hit the 3 day playtime. my fingers hurt from playing so much.

that match where we lost to a bunch of noobs, i should have switched my class. uzi aint very good long range. but i wanna finish the marksman for the 1000 exp. can't wait to be done with that weapon.[/QUOTE]

Man, I know! I could not believe we lost! I was thinking we should be able to smoke these guys but I was trying out a new weapon, I can't wait until I can get the G36c and the P90...

Man, I had a rude welcome back yesterday. I played a few matches for the first time in a couple weeks, and man have my skills diminished. I wasn't close to 1:1 K/D ratio except in the sabotage matches where it ended fairly quickly. I think I'm going to hop on in a little bit if anyone wants to play.

all my created classes are gone, so I've been using the default assault class w/ no scopes, and I've been doing well.
I need some suggestions on good set ups.

[quote name='Thomas96']all my created classes are gone, so I've been using the default assault class w/ no scopes, and I've been doing well.
I need some suggestions on good set ups.[/quote]

Personally I like the MP5 or G36C, both with a silencer and the UAV jammer perk. That way you are able to sneak around without someone tracking your red dot on the radar. I love to come up behind the opponent and pop 'em in the head a couple of times. But that's just me! Sometimes I like to use one of the big ammo guns like, the M60E or RPD, the ones that shoot forever, and the 3XFrag perk and just really F*** stuff up. It depends on what mood I am in. Probably doesn't help much!!:)

[quote name='buddah8640']Personally I like the MP5 or G36C, both with a silencer and the UAV jammer perk. That way you are able to sneak around without someone tracking your red dot on the radar. I love to come up behind the opponent and pop 'em in the head a couple of times. But that's just me! Sometimes I like to use one of the big ammo guns like, the M60E or RPD, the ones that shoot forever, and the 3XFrag perk and just really F*** stuff up. It depends on what mood I am in. Probably doesn't help much!!:)[/QUOTE]

I like the silencer also, but I always have a hard time using the iron sites, so I always end up using the the red dot.

Everyone has their preference, usually based on how they play. I don't snipe so I don't use a sniper rifle, and close quarters isn't my forte either so for me I generally pick an assault rifle or light machine gun that are good on range and power. The assault rifles are pretty good allround weapons.

[quote name='sprintfinanceguy']I didn't see any friend invites... Should I just add everyone from this post???[/QUOTE]

I'll add you when I get home should be on round 11 est

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Everyone has their preference, usually based on how they play. I don't snipe so I don't use a sniper rifle, and close quarters isn't my forte either so for me I generally pick an assault rifle or light machine gun that are good on range and power. The assault rifles are pretty good allround weapons.[/quote]

Yeah, I like the sniper rifles because I like controlling my shots and not spamming. But with that I lose a lot of kills because the combat and movement in this game is very chatoic.

Yeah, it's tough to play a controlled game because you have people running around like nuts. I played a match tonight where it was 3 on 3 and the entire other team had P90's w/ double tap on it. Talk about a ridiculous amount of bullets.

The M16 is a good weapon for controlling your shots. You can be a little more mobile w/ it, but you don't just spam everything w/ bullets.

I just started using the shotgun again and forgot how much I love it. It's great for those surprise encounters, one, maybe two shots and they're done.

Sorry bout tonight, my connection was terrible, and wouldn't get any better.

I think my biggest pet peeve w/ the online system is the fact that you can't see your connection until you get into the game and it's too late. Oh well, hopefully it's better tomorrow.

Anyone playing COD4 this weekend?

I am pretty new to this, so I am not sure how it works, but here's my info:

PSN Name: pralin
Time Zone: Pacific
When Available: Evenings or weekends

[quote name='hotpotato']Anyone playing COD4 this weekend?

I am pretty new to this, so I am not sure how it works, but here's my info:

PSN Name: pralin
Time Zone: Pacific
When Available: Evenings or weekends[/quote]

Go back a little through this thread and you'll soon see who the regulars are and make sure a few of them are on your list. There will nearly always be a few on every night.

Poker night tonight, so tomorrow I won't move from the couch all day. I can be the snoring sniper.

Perhaps that should be in the next patch - if a **** sniper hides too long in one place, everyone else should see Zzzz on his position on the radar.

[quote name='Thomas96']all my created classes are gone, so I've been using the default assault class w/ no scopes, and I've been doing well.
I need some suggestions on good set ups.[/quote]

A setup that has worked good for me is the M-16 with Stopping Power. One burst to an enemy's chest and they are done. It helps to save ammo that way and is effective in close quarters.

Holy shit is the P90 overpowered or what. I'm consistently getting 30+ kills and single digit deaths with it. Only thing I don't like about it is that it's not very accurate from afar but then again, it's really only meant for medium to short range combat.

Hey well I just started call of duty last week and I've racked up about 16 hours of playing time. My Kill ratio is right around 1 and I have a mic. I don't have any friends that have COD4 on PS3 so I was wondering if I could play with you guys. I used to play socom 3 and stuff on ps2.

User: MixinDJ
Time: Mountain (MST)

I'll probably be on tomorrow for a bit.

[quote name='MixinDJ']Hey well I just started call of duty last week and I've racked up about 16 hours of playing time. My Kill ratio is right around 1 and I have a mic. I don't have any friends that have COD4 on PS3 so I was wondering if I could play with you guys. I used to play socom 3 and stuff on ps2.

User: MixinDJ
Time: Mountain (MST)

I'll probably be on tomorrow for a bit.[/QUOTE]

Go to the main page and add as many of us as you can. There's a lot of us who are on everyday.

Pootie you still have not added me to the main page yet. If you could add this to the main page.

PSN Name:js_18

Time Zone: Eastern

When Available (Day/Time) *It all depends on how busy I am with school, and when the kids and wife are in bed.

Monday - 6:30p-12A*
Tuesday - 6:30p-12A*
Wednesday - 6:30p-12A*
Thursday - 6:30p-12A*
Friday - 6:30p-3A
Saturday - 10:00p-3A
Sunday - 6:30p-12A*

bread's done
Back