CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

Nah, the only reason it is like that is to seperate the double xp from the normal rooms. We can all get back to some HC S&D and TT next week. :)

Hmmm .... I know sprint, naes and smog are playing right now but you guys don't show up on my buddy list. Weird?

EDIT: Forget it, my system is acting up.

[quote name='smiggity']Nah, the only reason it is like that is to seperate the double xp from the normal rooms. We can all get back to some HC S&D and TT next week. :)[/quote]

Yep yep, going to be patched up after the weekend is over!

[quote name='blueweltall']I'm a run and gun type of person so playing this type is hard on creek.[/QUOTE]

its also packed with campers which is one of my biggest petpeeves

[quote name='M1garand']its also packed with campers which is one of my biggest petpeeves[/quote]

Definitely. If you stand still in creek, no one will ever see you.

But, its all about hiding in the cave!

[quote name='smiggity']I really like Chinatown and Broadcast[/QUOTE]

I love those two. Seems like Chinatown is for the shotgun (close quarters) and Broadcast is for medium, long range weapons, and Creek is for Snipers.

Could I play with you guys tonight? I've been occasionally checking out the forum once in awhile, but was never around to hop on. Do I need to sign up for anything?

[quote name='aznfury684']Could I play with you guys tonight? I've been occasionally checking out the forum once in awhile, but was never around to hop on. Do I need to sign up for anything?[/quote]

^^^^^^^Same thing I was about to post. To answer your question, someone who hosts/plays has to add you to their buddy list.

Could some one add me, PSN same as CAG username.

In the CAG nights, we do not do ranked matches because we gotta get a party together and once it exceeds 9, can be very difficult (and party is where problems usually occur). However, at 10pm EST, I'm looking into breaking up the private matches and playing ranked w/ new maps (or private matches).

Sounds good.

I will probably hand CoD4 night off to naes, as far as the thread is concerned (I'll have Smog handle another game). I'll decide on the time table to hand this thread over.

I couldn't connect or stay connected to any games so i just played PC instead hope I didn't miss anything too fun.

[quote name='knightsdwn']That was fun. Guess I'll have to go download the map pack before next weeks get together.[/QUOTE]

Really wanted to play, but how many of us will be playing GTA4?

[quote name='Dante Devil']Really wanted to play, but how many of us will be playing GTA4?[/QUOTE]I will still be playing CoD4 and I know others will. CoD4 and GTA4 will both be played in CAG PSN Gaming every week, so it's not like we'll just play one game and forget the rest. ;)

[quote name='M1garand']I couldn't connect or stay connected to any games so i just played PC instead hope I didn't miss anything too fun.[/QUOTE]Was it when I was the host or naes? If it was me, I'm going to investigate since rarely do people have problems connecting to me when I open the DMZ.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I will still be playing CoD4 and I know others will. CoD4 and GTA4 will both be played in CAG PSN Gaming every week, so it's not like we'll just play one game and forget the rest. ;)

Was it when I was the host or naes? If it was me, I'm going to investigate since rarely do people have problems connecting to me when I open the DMZ.[/QUOTE]

i couldnt connect to anygames at all it mumsthave been an internet issue cuz it works now.

and blue ill try to get on again at 9

Damn. I need to learn to aim. I've been playing TDM some to get the feel of the new maps and I'm good at finding people first, but I fucking suck at hitting them. :lol: I always end up shooting at their feet or something. I guess you can tell my age by how bad my reflexes are. :lol:

[quote name='torifile']Damn. I need to learn to aim. I've been playing TDM some to get the feel of the new maps and I'm good at finding people first, but I fucking suck at hitting them. :lol: I always end up shooting at their feet or something. I guess you can tell my age by how bad my reflexes are. :lol:[/quote]

Don't worry, I do that a lot, although it seems to be just with the MP5. Keep your chin up, and your gun, and you'll be fine.

[quote name='M1garand']i couldnt connect to anygames at all it mumsthave been an internet issue cuz it works now.

and blue ill try to get on again at 9[/quote]

I was also having a hard time getting connected today. Out of ten invites I only got about one to work.

I have you on my list...just gotta see when we can meetup. :)

Anyway, I'll be handing this thread off to naes soon. CoD4 is on this weekend, and hopefully with the maps.

haha we tried getting together just now. I went 19-3 before you hit me up with a msg then my connection started to buzz around :/

I updated the OP, CoD4 night on Saturday.

Anyway, I may play CoD4 again a little later today/tonight (as long as it is before 9pm EST, CAG HSG: OoB) with naes.

Sorry endlessPRO, like I said, when I'm at my apartment (which I'm moving out of soon), has weird internet issues that causes invites to rarely work in CoD4, which is why I'm glad I'm moving out tomorrow or Friday.

We'll try to play again.

Sorry about that endlessPRO (it happens).

[quote name='StrandedBrit']So this saturday it's with the new maps???[/QUOTE]I'm about to buy them soon, probably before Saturday. Only thing I don't look forward to is seeing my wallet afterwards (too much content to buy).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm about to buy them soon, probably because Saturday. Only thing I don't look forward to is seeing my wallet afterwards (too much content to buy).[/quote]

Indeed! I'm so glad I've finished the semester. Between the COD4 addiction, GTA4, MGO beta, and now echochrome will be here tomorrow.

This summer is going to be wonderful. :bouncy:

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Indeed! I'm so glad I've finished the semester. Between the COD4 addiction, GTA4, MGO beta, and now echochrome will be here tomorrow.

This summer is going to be wonderful. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]Don't even ask me how much I have to play. :whistle2:(

naes is now the CAG CoD4 PS3 coordinator. :)

[quote name='Shizim']anyone looking to play tonight? i have the map pack too. add me

PSN: Shizim

I'm pretty good. ;)[/quote]
Sure. I sent you that friend request a while back but you haven't accepted :cry:

I'll be on at 9 I guess.

[quote name='naes']Sure. I sent you that friend request a while back but you haven't accepted :cry:

I'll be on at 9 I guess.[/quote]

i never check.....:roll: my bad.

[quote name='endlessPRO']how did it die o_O!?[/QUOTE]

when i went to restart it just froze red an black so i restarted again and this time nothing showed up and the controllers wont sync. i tryed every method of restart and nothing so ima give sony a call

bread's done
Back