CAG Community Award 2007

I nominate the person that has made me laugh at how somebody can exploit the system and that is:

djkunai

I love how he is singlehandedly building a fortune in credit at Gamerush/Blockbuster.

Gotta be Marten. Not only did he dominate the charity drive, but his work on the PS3 Folding@Home project has been phenomenal. Plus he's absolutely unbeatable at spades.

Martin. He helps CAG a lot by giving away prizes just for the fun of it and to help good causes like the PS3 folding at home giveaway.

I gotta give some love to Foladar. In my book he's the most underappreciated Forum Guide on the site. Does a great job keeping the spammers out of the Contests and Free Stuff forum and keeping the contests and free stuff in...which is how it should be!

[quote name='briansraregames']I gotta give some love to Foladar. In my book he's the most underappreciated Forum Guide on the site.[/QUOTE]

Wait, does that mean the rest of us (namely me and sp00ge since evilmax is MIA) are overappreciated? Where? When? Links please!

:lol: I kid, I kid...

I know speedy and marten did more immediatly but im going to say pookymiester. The guy has been here trading forever and is easily one of the fairest traders around. Iv delt with him numerous times(god its hard not to given the guys crazy number of trades)and only one trade didnt go smoothly, the mistake was my fault because I misread something....yet he offered me extra cash to even the deal out.

Linkin, actually I was kinda suprized I haven't yet been nominated for the Villian award. ;)

[quote name='Rocko']Demolition Man.[/quote]Hey you already gave a nod to someone else. And I know I'm going to hate myself for asking this, but why are you OTTers tossing Demo man in here?

I'd nominate Gwen because she doesn't play favorites when moderating and she follows the TOS better than everyone else IMO. Of the new crop of mods, I think she has made the most positive impact to CAGs forums.

Briansraregames for being extremely generous with his numerous contests. Hell, I won two free games for just making my football picks each week and countless other CAGs won prizes as well. This guy must have given out over 100 games to the CAG community last year.

[quote name='guinaevere']
Linkin, actually I was kinda suprized I haven't yet been nominated for the Villian award. ;)
[/quote]

Same here...though I was mentioned as a joke...I haven't really kept up with it, I may already have been. Oh and BTW...even if you don't win it, you're CAG Hero of 2007 in my book!

Ahh...this is a tough one in between briansraregames and Marten, but briansraregames really kept that contest going throughout the year.

Nominating The Mana Knight - for his hard work on the PS3 forums setting up online game for PS3 CAGs, and recently getting us a clan match against Neogaf.. he may not win, but I think that at least having his name on the ballot is victory enough.

[quote name='Unickuta']Ahh...this is a tough one in between briansraregames and Marten, but briansraregames really kept that contest going throughout the year.[/QUOTE]
QFE.
Brian runs all sorts of great contests, and they never stopped either. Great prizes, and constant contests = win.

CheapyD.

After Circuit City tried to shut down Speedy, I thought Cheapy would have banned putting out the ads early for good to avoid problems. But Cheapy and his legal aids came through and saved us all.

[quote name='Maklershed']I just remembered, this is the thread (last year's version) that led to 6669 leaving the site for good.[/quote]And after all the hounding I did to find out why she wasn't included for the voting, I was surprised Cheapy approached me about moderating later in the year.

Of course, some would say that this is proof that Cheapy is a fair guy. The more I've gotten to know him, the more I'm impressed by this.
wooper.gif

[quote name='guinaevere']And after all the hounding I did to find out why she wasn't included for the voting, I was surprised Cheapy approached me about moderating later in the year.

Of course, some would say that this is proof that Cheapy is a fair guy. The more I've gotten to know him, the more I'm impressed by this.
wooper.gif
[/quote]

I agree with you.

He stood with me during the CC witch hunt of yours truly.

bread's done
Back