CAG Community Award 2008

i vote for neocisco - he was laid off cuz his store was one of the closing circuit city stores. and the amount of deals we received from his deals thread on cag is enormous. easily one of my most frequented threads.. towards the end there were 2 other CC employees that post deals but neo did it for alot years

We are going to have to retire Speedy. My vote goes to io for his work in the GS trade values and his wonderful work in the Blockbuster/Gamerush threads.

[quote name='cdeener']We are going to have to retire Speedy. My vote goes to io for his work in the GS trade values and his wonderful work in the Blockbuster/Gamerush threads.[/quote]
this should be called the speedy award

Last edited by a moderator:
Speedy - for the Sunday Ads every single week
Master Shake - for the Amazon deals I've spent so damn much on.
Admiral Ackbar - for the football pool

Oh wow, someone actually nominated me. Thanks.

I nominate me too. = P

Seriously though, I'd say io. He's a great mod.

Marten. His help getting people donating to Childs Play is better than a deal in my eyes. I know quite a few who specifically donate because of his prizes.

[quote name='gunm']speedy, with Marten the perennial/quintessential charity raffle donater an honorable mention.[/QUOTE]

This one.

fidodido!!

I dont even live close to or shop Frys anymore, but he brought me many fridays of joy during my old days of institutionalized education

Friend of Sonic for his work in the Target clearance thread and the BBV/GR thread. Honorable mention goes to Io for keeping the BBV/GR thread under control and maintaning that sweet GS TIV list for a while until jp0213 took over. Honorable mention also goes to the aforementioned jp0213.

Justden - for donating an unbelievable prize package for Child's Play raffle

marten - once again, is incredibly generous for the Child's Play raffle

speedy1961 - posting the deals!

(can't choose just one)

In no order... The latter three of course being huge in the Flipping business which in reality is one of the biggest ways to maintain a CAG lifestyle.

Speedy
JP0213
IO
Friend Of Sonic

bread's done
Back