CAG Community Award 2010

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I'll say JP for always keeping the Gamestop trade-in thread updated.[/QUOTE]

This.

Very helpful.

I have to go with JP. Very close runner-ups are IO and hawaiiboy.

I appreciate everything SHC-Gamer does, but he came onto the scene a little too late in the year to get the award. Maybe next year.

SHC-Gamer

Yes he does get paid to do this, which I understand. At the same time though, any complaint about anything he takes care of no problem. I really feel he just doesn't do his job, he goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy and pleased with k-mart which is nice when you have stores like gamestop which give a rats ass about it's customers.

Reddjoey for his Xbox Arcade Thread.
JP for his Gamestop Thread.
Mr. Original for his "How Long Does it Take to Beat this Game" Thread

All due a fantastic job at keeping their OP's up to date and full of good and relevant content. I'm sure there are others who likewise do a great job, but those threads stand out.

Also, not sure if he's eligible but SHC-Gamer has a pretty good thread and has been a great help if anyone has KMart issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I nominate DV8mad, he crafted an auction system that gets used like what, 20 times a week? If it's safe to throw in a second nomination then it's RedJoey for pointing out awesome XBLA deals that people would normally overlook.

Your mistaken:

I found it funny that people think I'm paid to do what I do here :)

Kmart benefits without question, but I sure don't outside of enjoying everyone's company!

Nevertheless, I really do appreciate the sentiment.

Quote from SHC-Gamer in the Kmart thread

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']SHC-Gamer

Yes he does get paid to do this, which I understand. At the same time though, any complaint about anything he takes care of no problem. I really feel he just doesn't do his job, he goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy and pleased with k-mart which is nice when you have stores like gamestop which give a rats ass about it's customers.[/QUOTE]

Easy pick. reddjoey is amazing. He keeps the Xbox Deal of the Week thread going and helps keep everyone abreast of all the deals that can be found on Xbox Live. Every time I see him make a post I get excited.

SHC-Gamer

I know CAG isn't paying him to be here, he wants to be here. Regardless of what he's paid to do in real life, he has offered special deals for CAG followers.

SHC-Gamer is driving business for his company by posting here. He shouldn't qualify in my opinion...

reddjoey gets my vote!

reddjoey

He does an amazing job organizing the XBLA Deals thread. There are so many unadvertised sales and deals that I would have completely missed out on were it not for him.

Are his deals not good deals? Are all game deal posts not driving buisness for those companies? Are CAG's happy with getting the deals? Does he answer alot of questions and give out his personal email and respond to everyone? I see no issues with him or any other person that must to run a thread. They arent telling people to only show with his company and on more than one occasion when they couldnt beat a deal informed us where we could get a better deal at. I believe before shots are fired at someone they need to take a look into what they do here. The bottom line is he and everyone else here provide me with where to find the deals and for that I am grateful for :)

[quote name='wirechild']SHC-Gamer is driving business for his company by posting here. He shouldn't qualify in my opinion...

reddjoey gets my vote![/QUOTE]

If we're talking regular users, then reddjoey. The XBLA sale thread is fantastic. If we include official reps, SHC-Gamer, for all the extra time he puts in to help people when shit goes south.

Arggg its hard to choose, there's a lot of people that do a great job but there are two that stand out this past year to me:

First is: JP for his work in the Gamestop TIV/Promos thread

and runner up is:

Reddjoey for XBLA Deals of the Week thread

JP - for the Gamestop TIV thread, updating the database for those who prefer that method, and for becoming a trusted contact for those "Anonymous Gamestop Employees" who tip him off on new and upcoming promotions and B2G1F sales.

Honorable mention to several others, including Kaydigi for all the clearance updates, and ReddJoey (I think it is) for the XBL deal of the week thread, and SHC-Gamer.

bread's done
Back