CAG contest is over....Congrats to Super_Nerd!

Current gen, would have to say Valkyria Chronicles. It's an awesome take on old school strategy games like FFT or Tactics Ogre. Plus the story is just amazing!

Hands down for it would be Metal Gear Solid 4. Apart from a beautiful ending to a complex well written story, the cinematics made this the best 20 hr movie i have ever seen. =P Graphics were great, love how almost every one of my questions were answered. only downside would be the lengthy cutscenes. But in the end i felt it was a necessity.

Resident Evil 4 for the PS2. Great story and great action. Way better than RE5. Unfortunately never played any before the 4th one so wouldn't know if it is the best in the series.

Mass Effect 2
Probing sux, I know, but it's like the pick your own adventure books you use to read. It makes replaying it SO worth it for different choices and different classes.

Plus DONT. fuck. WITH. ARIA.

I did read all the entries; but to keep it fair a random number generator will be used. Winner TBA shortly.

Still have more crap; I'll run another contest soon.

Thanks guys & gals for participating.

[quote name='joshingit']I did read all the entries; but to keep it fair a random number generator will be used. Winner TBA shortly.

Still have more crap; I'll run another contest soon.

Thanks guys & gals for participating.[/QUOTE]

Now if only I had chosen TBA shortly as my screen name, I'd be a winner.

[quote name='joshingit']500 + CAGs love free shyt. Amazing.

Congrats to super_nerd![/QUOTE]
yup they do :)

I am a nerd, but I guess I am not super enough ;)

bread's done
Back