CAG Contest: Win a $250 Gift Card to the Gaming Network of Your Choice from CAG & Swappa - Winner Posted!

Got an email about the contest and it claims that I won already so no reason for the entire community to be entering the contest anymore. I’m going FarmVille Facebook credits for the 2006 win. YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Got an email about the contest and it claims that I won already so no reason for the entire community to be entering the contest anymore. I’m going FarmVille Facebook credits for the 2006 win. YEAH BABY!!!!!!

I’m willing to give away $20 dollars worth of digital corn to the next comment that puts my miserable life into better focus...... I will be willing to swap out digital corn for the occasional neighbor moose knuckle. Takers anyone?????

Well, my copy of Zestiria came already. I'm actually really looking forward to getting back into it, since I've been playing Berseria and it gives new perspective. Hopefully, I can score some more deals on that site. This one made me really happy :cold:

bread's done
Back