CAG CONTEST: Win a One Year Xbox Live Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Post in this thread and tell us why you like Xbox Live to be eligible to win a free One Year Xbox Live Subscription.

Courtesy of the CAGcast, Cheap Ass Gamer, and Microsoft.
Contest ends December 5th. Winner will be chosen at random. One entry per person.

I like Xbox live because of it's functionality and user-friendliness. My friend was able to jump in when he got his X-Box 360 and function everything. It suprises me.

Xbox live is a great way to keep in touch with people you wouldn't really talk to on a normal basis, as well as a place to kick back and enjoy what games have to offer.

I like Xbox Live because I can whoop somebody's ass across the country or even in other countries that I would never have the opportunity to whoop before. It's great! :)

I like Xbox Live because you can invite a friend from whatever game they're playing to yours. Voice chat compatibility on all online games is also great.

because there is nothing better than being called one of 47 different horrible things by a 12 year old kid AND being owned by them at 3am on a Tuesday.

I like Xbox Live because it's the only way I can play with my brother on a regular basis now he's left home. We play Gears, Vegas and Saints Row together all the time :lol:

I like Xbox live becuase origanlly I played the ps2 and was online with that. It sucked, you didnt have one tag, you had to sign up for each individual game. When I first played with live, I was very impressed. LIve is a community of gamers. What could be better?? Nothing, cept getting Live for 1 year free.

With XBOX Live the possibilities are endless. No other system allows you to challenge another opponent from across the globe whilst sitting on the throne.

I love XBOX live for the fact that it really is the BEST online service available. I play with friends and family all over the nation and makes games just that much more enjoyable! For a 50 dollar fee every year, it is worth it, making my games last 8 times longer than they would with out XBL and 4 times longer than if I had been playing them on Sony's online network.

I like Xbox Live because of the rich gaming enviroment that only a company named Microsoft can provide ... I had bought an XBox when Live came out originally, but did not really get to try it until the very end of the product cycle. I too like someone else who's posted above me spent a large amount of money, but am so happy to have a 360 period that having no games for one month (except Gamefly rentals) suffices for me. So with that being said, I hope that I am the lucky winner of a years worth of XBox Live.

Thank You.

I like Xbox live because this contest will have a randomly selected winner, just like whenever I play online. Except for I am usuallly never randomly selected, which is weird.

So I can finally beat on the guys from the helpdesk at work and show them just how awesome we old-school (Wolf3D/Doom) guys are at today's FPS games. Of course, this is assuming my wifey buys me a 360 for my birthday on the 29th. *crosses fingers*

because it bridges the gap of me never having to leave the house and meeting new people :lol:

I have Xbox Live Silver and my reasons

1. I want to play online with friends.
2. Some Achievements are ONLINE only.
3. I have to wait 1 week to try out new demos which really sucks.

Thank You

Man, what don't I love about it. DL'ing content is great. Communication w/ other's is a plus via the messages. Last but not least, let's not forget the ONLINE PLAY. WOHOOO

Because my free 1 month trial ran out and im to much of a cheap ass gamer to buy a one year subsricption to play gears of war online.

i want the xbox live 1 year thing because its how me and my friends from highschool keep in touch, they all go to school at least 5 hours away, and playing halo 2 together is a helluva alot more exciting than aim :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back