CAG CONTEST: Win a One Year Xbox Live Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that's my only link to the outside world, with the camera I'm able to to see people and they can see me. My name is Lonlyboy15. I hope no one finds out I'm lying and a whole bunch of perverts get mad and make me famous for no reason.

Sorry, I just saw she was on the cover of WIRED and it pissed me off.

But really because Xbox Live is the bees knees

I'm buying Gears of War/360 just to play with my friends.
This is my ticket out of the World of Warcraft addiction, and back into online console gaming =)

I want Xbox Live because it lets me play with all of my friends worldwide no matter where I am. :) Plus it would be a nice purchase to avoid as I buy a 360 today.

Yo, I dig Live cause I can sit around in my underwear and drink beer and play Tiger Woods all day, while I think about how I am too lazy to drive to the real course.

The holidays hit everyone’s pocket books hard and that’s especially true for gamers this year. A free year of LIVE will help solve two problems. First, it would alleviate some of the strain from limited funds which are going towards big titles next year such as Lost Planet and Mass Effect. Second with a free year, I can enjoy the awesome multiplayer those games and future ones (Halo3) will offer.

Because I had spend $50 on TWO 1 year subscriptions from a fellow cag, but I gave one to my BF so he can play too.. ::roll::

So I'd like to get an extra year because I'm a true cag and i enjoy getting stuff for free :D

I love being able to play against people all over the world. I also have a friend that moved away to the other side of the country and with XBOX Live and our 360 cameras we can essentially have free video conferencing while we game and it saves on the long distance phone calls!

A free year would be great!

Because XBL is like the future man. Remember when you were playing SNES or Genesis and you always wanted to play with other people, well that's XBL and plus my subscription is up this month.

I've been wanting to get back on live ever since my initial month died.. I didn't get to take full advantage of it due to my internet being out for 3 of the 4 weeks that month, so a year would kick some serious ass.

I also wanna see how many people I can take out on Halo2 again!

I love Xbox Live because I can play other people without having to have them over. Also, if I got it for free, it would save me $25/year (since I split the cost with my housemate) and could possibly get me a free $25 (since I would tell him I had to pay for it again).

So basically, I love Xbox Live because it would give me $25.

I deserve to win to be able to co-op play games with my brother who lives 4 hours away. Sounds kind of lame, but hey he's my brother.

I like Xbox Live because of all the highly intelligent people that play it.

I love X-Box Live because it keeps me pure...and by pure I mean a Virgin...so please keep me pure cause if I leave my house I might meet someone. :applause:

Because every game that has Xbox Live support and is on any other system is an automatic win to the 360 version just for their great online features. Because every other companies online service is horrible with friends list and joining and making accounts.

Because my parents get pissed off when their are charged 50 bucks for it and then they start hassling me lol.

Xbox Live is a great way for me to keep in touch with and play with my friends who have moved across the country.

Because I made a ton of friends online with Neopets a few years back and it's not exactly convenient to fly around to play games with each other =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back