CAG CONTEST: Win Vice City Stories (PSP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the PSP version is as tubular as the PS2 version, then I would enjoy playing the portable version as well. I love the 80's, and the "Lance Vance Dance"!!!

Two words:

Phil Collins

Seriously (...but), this is the greatest thing to ever happen to a GTA game. Celebrity voices are fine but celebrity appearances as themselves is just awesome. I totally want this game just so I can save Phil and get him to his concert in time. Who better to personify the '80s more than Phil Collins. He is the '80s.

I like that it's a game worth playing on my PSP... seriously, why is there nothing good on the PSP besides Rockstar games?

My favorite thing is the horrible '80's vibe. I mean, the '80's were cool enough, but man there were some terrible songs during one decade.

[quote name='metallicafan']My favorite thing is the horrible '80's vibe. I mean, the '80's were cool enough, but man there were some terrible songs during one decade.[/QUOTE]

If by that you mean there was diversity in music back then, when new musical styles all exploded onto the scene at once and there was no "one" dominating musical style, then the answer is yes.

Unlike today...where its hip hop....or nothing.

Favorite thing about GTA:Vice City is the fact that there was another GTA game available...and Tommy Vercetti was voiced by none other than Ray Liotta....great game btw....

I'm always told I should have been born earlier, because I'm a total '80s nut. What's not to love about Vice City? You know... besides the homicidal killers and drug lords...

The capturing of the style and imagery that is South Florida. It's unmistakable. The open world feel so expansive.

I like Vice City because what other game lets you increase your health by paying for a prostitute and killing her and taking your money back!

of the three GTA games really so far this past gen it had the best setting I feel, just was them most fun to play in Miami in the 80's compared to the other two

I like to turn on flying anf floating on water modes and then attack people....then wait for police cars to chase me only to see them flying past me overhead...

To eat cheetos, while sitting on the John pinching off a loaf, while staring down and killing innocent bystanders and laughing occasionally...does life need any else...really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back