CAG Coupon Pack

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
its not much but i put the coupons for CC and BB along with GS into a nice zip file. if there are any other coupons please let me know and i will add them. the file is hosted here because people use putfile.com so i tried this because it said for hosting not picture files and there is no money in the clicking for anyone.

the coupons contained in this file are:
CC: expires 7/31/07
$40 off $200
10% off any tv
10% of hometheater equiptment

BB: expires 7/21/07
$5 off any game except xbox and gamecube
$5 off any guide
$5 off $19.99 game accessory
$5 off any pc game

GS:Expires 7/26/07
$5 off any used psp game

Download CAG Coupon Pack

That GS coupon is $5 off any used PSP game priced at $14.99+ -- pretty far cry from $5 off _any_ used game... :whistle2:(

[quote name='Animal7390']its not much but i put the coupons for CC and BB along with the $5 coupon off any used game at GS into a nice zip file. if there are any other coupons please let me know and i will add them.

Download CAG Coupon Pack[/quote]

[quote name='aacdeln']Nice!

But that was an odd download page...[/quote]

I'm sure it's to prevent hotlinking directly to the file. I've never seen anyting quite like it either, though.

Okay, I think I'm gonna give it a try using the 10% off any tv coupon. What size should it be? Any tips/suggestions for me to use? It'll save me about $200 if it works.

**Edit** Should've clarified I meant what size should the coupon be. And if there's anything I should know about using the coupon before I go in.

[quote name='sp00ge']I'm sure it's to prevent hotlinking directly to the file. I've never seen anyting quite like it either, though.[/QUOTE]
Or it's to triple ad revenue.

[quote name='Yoohoo1231']Okay, I think I'm gonna give it a try using the 10% off any tv coupon. What size should it be? Any tips/suggestions for me to use? It'll save me about $200 if it works.[/quote]

Pick out the smallest, yet most expensive tv you can get...:)

or just go hd

[quote name='spiderdog']Anyone use the 40 off CC coupon. It says no copies of it accepted.[/QUOTE]

It also says no gaming consoles but neither stipulation stopped the clerk from giving me $40 off of my PS3.

Thanks OP. Been awhile since we had one of these.

I didn't know there was a new batch of BB coupons for the month. Wish I had known this earlier. :)

[quote name='Stallio']thanx, would copies of the bestbuy coupons be recognize by the store?[/quote]

Yep... unless you get a really hardass clerk. I just got back from there... bought Hot Shots Open Tee (PSP) for $9.99 ($14.99 - $5 coupon). :bouncy:

[quote name='spiderdog']Anyone use the 40 off CC coupon. It says no copies of it accepted.[/quote]

I've used previous incarnations of them 3 times in the past, they always work just fine. Of course, this one is a pretty craptastic scan of the original compared to the other ones...

[quote name='Teknoman']Man I hope theres a coupon pack for August before Bioshock and Metroid release.[/quote]

www.liongames.com

You will save more than $5 on Bioshock.

www.familyvideo.com

Has metroid Prime 3 for $45 after shipping and there is a new customer coupon(NEWMEM5F) for $5 off making it $39.98 shipped.

yes the coupons are out dated and since other than the fox coupon and the 10% off pdf listed in another post there arent any i didnt see a point to create another one

Thanks Kenal, I placed my order with Family Video for MP:Corruption for $42.xx (tax); part of me wants to call you a jerk because I didn't intend on buying this game so quickly (since I have Bioshock and Warhawk to play, and Shadowrun comming). But since it's getting RAVING reviews the CAG in me had to pull the trigger; now if there were only a way to make the day last 48 hours ....

bread's done
Back