CAG Exclusive: The Return of Weekend Deals from GameStop! (Exp. 2/14)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Use coupon code SAVE10CAG when you purchase 2 or more new, in-stock PS2, GameCube, Xbox, DS, or GBA games valued at $19.99 or more each, and receive $10 off your order AND free USA Value Shipping!
Only one offer per order. Offer not valid on bundles, including games with free premium items.
Must select USA Value Shipping to receive shipping discount.
Offer ends Monday, February 14th.

Cheap ass link

No excuse to not get this now:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=281133

Other items of possible interest:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=210709
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=281174
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=220479

I HATE THAT fuckING POLISHDREAMER!

Not because of this, I've always hated that dickstain. Every one of his posts are a bane to my existance.

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']I HATE THAT shaq-fuing POLISHDREAMER!

Not because of this, I've always hated that dickstain. Every one of his posts are a bane to my existance.

Dave[/quote]
I hear that.

[quote name='MightySlacker']I HATE THAT shaq-fuing POLISHDREAMER!

Dave[/quote]

Wow. I have never heard anyone refered to as dickstain. Also, he only mentioned "CAG" which alot of people outside of Cheapassgamer would not know what that is. So in a sense, he didnt give Cheapassgamer.com the credit it deserves.

My theory on PD is that he is actually 1000 little gnomes working in concert, trolling all over the web deal sites. There is no way that one man can post so many deals ripped from others AND respond to all the crap that gets placed into his threads.

[quote name='rebthor'][quote name='MightySlacker']I HATE THAT shaq-fuing POLISHDREAMER!

Dave[/quote]
I hear that.[/quote]

Pretty Nice Deal, I want Katamari Damacy but I don't know what else. Thinking about Headhunter Redemption (PS2) or Astro Boy (GBA).

Do you know if Gamestop will be offering more weekend deals, Cheapy?

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Pretty Nice Deal, I want Katamari Damacy but I don't know what else. Thinking about Headhunter Redemption (PS2) or Astro Boy (GBA).[/quote]

Dog's Life. You get to poo on command. Seriously, name the last console game where you could do that.

Oh, I also picked up Blood Will Tell. Good deal, thanks to Cheapy & Gamestop...

Can someone please get me two games from this deal? I'm having trouble with the credit card information. It says something doesn't match up correctly with my bank statement.

Help a CAG out! I can PayPal you $30.85 (which equals $29.98 in PayPal money).

The games I want are:
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (XBX)
The Sims: Bustin' Out (XBX)

Thanks! PM me if you are willing!

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Do you know if Gamestop will be offering more weekend deals, Cheapy?[/quote]
Yes, I think we should be expecting a new one every weekend.

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='ace25one'][quote name='maxflight'][quote name='ace25one'][quote name='rodeojones903']I thought Champions of Norrath was awesome.[/quote]
Same here.[/quote]

have you guys played diablo II on pc though?[/quote]

Yes I have played Diablo II and it is one of my all time favorite games. Champions of Norrath might not be as good as it, but it is a decent enough game for the price.[/quote]

but playing champions just makes you wanna go back to play diablo 2, and then you wonder why are you playing it if you can just play diablo 2, heh.[/quote]

You can't sit in your living room with 3 other people and play Diablo 2, at least not without 4 computers and monitors.

[quote name='Spruce'][quote name='PenguinMaster']Pretty Nice Deal, I want Katamari Damacy but I don't know what else. Thinking about Headhunter Redemption (PS2) or Astro Boy (GBA).[/quote]

Dog's Life. You get to poo on command. Seriously, name the last console game where you could do that.[/quote]
cubivore

[quote name='DenisDFat'][quote name='Spruce'][quote name='PenguinMaster']Pretty Nice Deal, I want Katamari Damacy but I don't know what else. Thinking about Headhunter Redemption (PS2) or Astro Boy (GBA).[/quote]

Dog's Life. You get to poo on command. Seriously, name the last console game where you could do that.[/quote]
cubivore[/quote]

D'agh...! Good show. Forgot about that one. Still haven't even opened it.

[quote name='mynameisjonas']I thought I'd let everyone know that the Soul Calibur II / Metal Arms Xbox 2 pack will work for this deal. 3 games for around $10 each is pretty good.[/quote]

Thanks for the info and to CAG for this deal. I ordered the aforementioned 2-pack and Red Dead Revolver.

Does anyone know if the Soul Calibur II/Metal Arms bundle includes separate discs, cases, and manuals, or is it similar to the JSRF/Sega GT 2002 combo?

[quote name='bullet time'][quote name='mynameisjonas']I thought I'd let everyone know that the Soul Calibur II / Metal Arms Xbox 2 pack will work for this deal. 3 games for around $10 each is pretty good.[/quote]

Thanks for the info and to CAG for this deal. I ordered the aforementioned 2-pack and Red Dead Revolver.

Does anyone know if the Soul Calibur II/Metal Arms bundle includes separate discs, cases, and manuals, or is it similar to the JSRF/Sega GT 2002 combo?[/quote]

ive seen it in store. its just two normal seperate games shrink wrapped together.

[quote name='Spruce'][quote name='DenisDFat'][quote name='Spruce'][quote name='PenguinMaster']Pretty Nice Deal, I want Katamari Damacy but I don't know what else. Thinking about Headhunter Redemption (PS2) or Astro Boy (GBA).[/quote]

cubivore[/quote]

D'agh...! Good show. Forgot about that one. Still haven't even opened it.[/quote]

That makes two of us. On Cheapy's advice I think I'll pick up Katamari. Now the trick becomes finding a second game, without finding a 3rd and 4th one.

good time to get the collectors tin for RE4.

and yeah, if you dont have katamari damacy already, go get it now. It is already getting HTF, at least is it hard to find one new and sealed.

EDIT: katamari damacy is still in stock at bestbuy.com and isnt that hard to find.

It sucks that metal slug advanced doesnt seem to show up on their site.

they dont seem to have castlevania classics(gba) on their site as well. :whistle2:(

Thanks Cheapy! Unfortunately, I already own most of the $19.99 offerings. I did manage to grab 2 games I wanted that were in stock for $29.98 with free shipping. Chessmaster for the XBox and SOCOM II: Navy Seals for PS2. Sweet deal. Thanks again.

[quote name='Tespo125']Can someone please get me two games from this deal? I'm having trouble with the credit card information. It says something doesn't match up correctly with my bank statement.

Help a CAG out! I can PayPal you $30.85 (which equals $29.98 in PayPal money).

The games I want are:
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (XBX)
The Sims: Bustin' Out (XBX)

Thanks! PM me if you are willing![/quote]

PLEASE!

[quote name='swinte']Katamari and Astro Boy are mine! Thanks, CheapyD.[/quote]
Hey, I got the exact same thing. :wink:

You did get the GBA Astro Boy, right?

[quote name='mynameisjonas']I thought I'd let everyone know that the Soul Calibur II / Metal Arms Xbox 2 pack will work for this deal. 3 games for around $10 each is pretty good.[/quote]

or you can get soul caliber 2 / metal arms xbox and baldurs gate / enter the matrix ps2...which comes out to about $7.50 each

yeah i know, "enter the matrix sucks"...well guess what? i actually liked it a lot...

I got wario touched and mario DS ( i only owned touch my magic.... or ...whatever..hehehhe) great deal, 54.00 or something for both, free shipping, cheapyd is friends with me! thanks!!!!!

[quote name='seanw']I have Gamestop credit in the form of a receipt-type slip. Is there any way for me to use it online?[/quote]

The answer to my own question is "no." How lame. Combined with the price difference between their discount cards, that seems like two major strikes against Gamestrop relative to EB.

Very cool deal. Got Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for GCN and Dog's Life for PS2. Too bad I got charged tax. :p

[quote name='maxflight']have you guys played diablo II on pc though?[/quote]
Yes. Have you ever played Gauntlet in the arcades - or Rogue before that?

*sigh* Kids today - no sense of history... :cool:

[quote name='unbongwah'][quote name='maxflight']have you guys played diablo II on pc though?[/quote]
Yes. Have you ever played Gauntlet in the arcades - or Rogue before that?

*sigh* Kids today - no sense of history... :cool:[/quote]

played gauntlet, not rogue. gauntlet was fun.

I guess I feel that keyboard and mouse setup is much better than a controller, especially if you use a lot of different spells/skills. I just feel that whatever champions did, diablo II did it better....2 or 3 years before it came out.

bread's done
Back