CAG Family Album Post Your Picture Here

[quote name='guinaevere']

bah. Post in here. I'm too lazy to go to facebook.[/QUOTE]Here are the links:

Group 1

CAG Cast Group

Group 2

Group 1 was the first group created I believe. I didn't find the other group until I found the CAGcast.

There's a thread in the first group where we posted our usernames.
[quote name='mickeyp']http://www.mypicstudio.com/view.php?img=4902_DSC01056.JPG.html

This is a picture of me from July. Mickey[/QUOTE]It doesn't show.

bah. Post in here. I'm too lazy to go to facebook.[/quote]
You asked for it!

Requisite self taken webcamish type pic
l_0ed4b827e9e1aef5bade56594616c4a9.jpg

A fun one
dan_batman.jpg

Another fun one
clones2_sized.jpg

[quote name='io']If you are serious (as in not knowing what he means), then brace yourself... I think he's referring to "switching teams", at least temporarily. But I'll let him confirm that ;).[/quote]Oh duh. That would make more sense than what I thought he meant.

[quote name='lilboo']Confirmed! :lol:[/quote]Thanks. I take that as a compliment.
blush.gif
Oddly enough, this isn't the first time a gay guy has said something of this sort to/about me.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Here are the links:[/quote]Thanks so much.

[quote name='mickeyp']when I click it it works, how can I fix it[/quote]I had to go through a bunch of wierd stuff at your hosting site to see the picture. If I may make a recommendation, try photobucket.com. They're free and easy to use.

Deefuzz, the batman pic is nice, but that last one rocks!

[quote name='crystalklear64']Needs more guitars, and extremely recent as in 10 minutes ago.
GuitarYoMan.jpg
RawkOwn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

you in college?

Washington state?

Everyone looks too normal...might as well post up my pic (I'm a bit late though...) I think its only 1 of 2 pictures that exist of me on the interwebs (other being from like 8th grade)

I got jumped:
a.jpg

Also, Fez looks just as insane as I imagined him..

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol: That last one is great.[/quote]

Deefuzz, the batman pic is nice, but that last one rocks![/quote]

Thanks you two! :D

Drunk night. I'm on the right, my brother is on the left. My hoes in the middle.

Me and the girl I'm dating...I need a haircut really bad in this pic and my head looks huge for some reason.

Another Drunken night. On the left side.

This is a pretty recent pic, from my 21er last Saturday. BTW I realize how much of a douchebag I look like in this picture so please don't judge, I don't even drink that much. I can show you guys an after shot of what happened to me after all that liquor...BTW the entire back of that thing has mini bottles too.

n11513775345131777817fd3.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']dog abuse

samdog.jpg
[/QUOTE]That picture looks like someone I know.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']This is a pretty recent pic, from my 21er last Saturday. BTW I realize how much of a douchebag I look like in this picture so please don't judge, I don't even drink that much. I can show you guys an after shot of what happened to me after all that liquor...BTW the entire back of that thing has mini bottles too.

n11513775345131777817fd3.jpg
[/QUOTE]You definitely look happy. :) I'd never do anything that wild. ;)

Some updated pictures:

Me and Alejandra. We broke up a week ago but we're good friends.
p00037jr6.jpg

Me and Alejandra again, at a party. Miller High Life!
meandaleui9.jpg

My new look. Well new jacket and hair style. My hair's longer now though.
dsc05737qt2.jpg

Me and my baby nephew Jordan. He's 1 year and 10 months old now. Such a little rascal!
dsc04584ij9.jpg

Another picture of me smiling for the camera. I think that was the day I went to Mardis Gras with my ex.
dsc05748gm2.jpg

The day of my sister's wedding. I was trying to look good for the brides' maids.
wedding039jv7.jpg

My hair longer, and a goatee grown out. Was trying to look tough for a fight I had scheduled, but then I broke my nose in training and pulled out of the fight so the goatee went away. :(
dsc09866zf9.jpg

Warning: If you're one of those d-bags that thinks it's stupid for people to take pictures with their shirts off, don't click on these photos, people with closed minds are allergic to them. My friend came over when I was working out and asked me to photoshoot and try to be a little proud of my body. I usually don't but hey, when her photography is free, why not?
dsc00883ur5.jpg
dsc00882ni1.jpg
Trust me, if I would've taken pictures to show off, I would've had a clean shave lol.

My old standard definition set up
dsc09857is8.jpg

To my NEW set up and toys, as seen in my PS3 thread :D
setuptvuz5.jpg
setupboxkl7.jpg
setupstandrq4.jpg

Let me know what you think, thanks!!

[quote name='NamelessMC']Let me know what you think, thanks!![/quote]

That was the weirdest post on the weirdest thread on all of CAG.

bread's done
Back