CAG Fantasy Baseball Keeper League

dopa345

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Just wondering if there is any interest in a CAG ESPN Fantasy Baseball Keeper league. If you're interested just post here or PM me. I hope to have at least 10 teams but 12 would be ideal. It would be the entire MLB and I plan to have 4 keepers per year or do a contract year style (you have a limited number of contract years to assign to your players). Categories would be standard 5x5 stats with the addition of OPS for hitters and OBA for pitchers.

Great so far we have 3 spots filled, need at least 7 more. And I hope to have a live draft that's mutually convenient for everyone.

[quote name='scuba t']could you briefly explain a keeper league? I may be interested.[/quote]

Certain players, your choosing, will remain on your team for more than 1 season.

It's a live draft and once we have enough managers, we can negotiate a mutually convenient draft date.

I'm thinking either doing it as a straight keeper league (maybe 4 keepers) or a contract year format, which may be more complicated but I think more interesting.

PM me your email if you're interested and I'll shoot you an invite.

I've sent the first round of invites to everyone that has pm'ed me email addresses (including jeffblack12). The interface is a little unintuitive, so if you didn't get an invite, let me know. Plenty of spots, we have room for 7 more for a 12 team league but if there is huge interest , i'd be willing to expand it to 14.

[quote name='dopa345']I've sent the first round of invites to everyone that has pm'ed me email addresses (including jeffblack12). The interface is a little unintuitive, so if you didn't get an invite, let me know. Plenty of spots, we have room for 7 more for a 12 team league but if there is huge interest , i'd be willing to expand it to 14.[/quote]

Couldn't join. Telling me that I am not a leauge member.

Invite does not exist in LeagueMember

[quote name='craven_fiend']Couldn't join. Telling me that I am not a leauge member.

Invite does not exist in LeagueMember[/QUOTE]

I resent the invites so try it again and let me know if it still doesn't work.

Also we still have 4 spots open if anyone is still interested.

[quote name='dopa345']I resent the invites so try it again and let me know if it still doesn't work.

Also we still have 4 spots open if anyone is still interested.[/quote]

Got in this time around.

I'd be interested, I been playing fantasy sports for years but have yet to find anyone who would actively play in a keeper league. I think i've finally found one for NFL but i'm gonna be the new guy in a already established keeper league... Baseball and everyone starting fresh would be great. :D

And most important for a keeper league........we doing totally random draft order right....

[quote name='$hady']I'd be interested, I been playing fantasy sports for years but have yet to find anyone who would actively play in a keeper league. I think i've finally found one for NFL but i'm gonna be the new guy in a already established keeper league... Baseball and everyone starting fresh would be great. :D

And most important for a keeper league........we doing totally random draft order right....[/quote]

Though, most of the keepers will probably end up being players drafted in the mid to later rounds.

On the note of keepers, either way is fine for me. I think the latter one you mentioned, option years, would be pretty fun. But I'm down for whatever everyone else agrees on in those terms. And as for a live draft time, any time between 4-7 EST Mon-Fri would work for me. Weekends, just about any time is ideal.

$hady, just sent you an invite, pm me if you have problems getting in.

Draft order is totally random.

Still looking for at least 3 other CAG managers.

I just signed up thanks for the invite. :D

Since people are throwing stuff out there already...... I'm a 2nd shifter and work 3-11 EST mon-fri.

Pretty much anytime on the weekends is good probably the weekend will be our best bet to get everyone together. Hopefully everyone will chime in about when to draft. :D

Who the hell is the Preteen Cuntrippers? LOL

We need to get a manager list made up and posted over there as well.

Me = BasBal Ben Berry Goo
:D

We may be all set for a 12-team league

Managers (correct me if I'm wrong)

1. Humdingers (dopa345)
2. Indiana Crackers (craven_fiend)
3. Team 3 (vrs1650) - pending accept invite
4. Frank's Frowners (FrankTheFrowner)
5. World Wanderers (Jeffblack12)
6. Team Ho (jho)
7. Preteen Cuntrippers (goatindaruffness)
8. Pluto Vingers (Abalistar)
9. Basbel Ben Berry Goo ($hady)
10. Balco Bombers (dafoomie)
11. (OutRage) - pending invitation
12. (pHi) - pending invitation

[quote name='dopa345']We may be all set for a 12-team league

Managers (correct me if I'm wrong)

1. Humdingers (dopa345)
2. Indiana Crackers (craven_fiend)
3. Team 3 (vrs1650) - pending accept invite
4. Frank's Frowners (FrankTheFrowner)
5. World Wanderers (Jeffblack12)
6. Team Ho (jho)
7. Preteen Cuntrippers (goatindaruffness)
8. Pluto Vingers (Abalistar)
9. Basbel Ben Berry Goo ($hady)
10. Balco Bombers (dafoomie)
11. (OutRage) - pending invitation
12. (pHi) - pending invitation[/quote]

I think I am going to change my team name, but thats right as of now.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']i got SHAFTED[/QUOTE]

Sorry Sleepkyng, I sent out invites to people that sent me pm's; if you did send me one, I missed it and I'm so sorry I didn't send you an invite.

However, I'm happy to expand the league to 14, so if there is another CAG that wants to join as well, I'll be sure to send you both invites.

bread's done
Back