CAG Fantasy Football Fun League (XBLA 1600 point card for Winner)

Yeah, I joined before making that post. My team is "The Dudebusters".

Also, sying, I hope you're not taking the stuff I say the wrong way. It's hard for me to gauge your mood from your postings, as sometimes can happen on the internet, so it may be the same for you in regards to my posts. I've just been wanting to get everything sorted out, as I'm sure you do. Not trying to ruffle any feathers or have conflict with anyone. I just want to have fun with you fellow CAGs.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Matt joined, somebody else dropped.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seen']...And the plot thickens.[/QUOTE]Nah, not really any plot thickening. I PMed sying yesterday to ask if he could replace me in the league because I had something come up, pretty much a last-minute thing that was going to make it tough for me to make it to the draft. I said if he couldn't replace me I'd be there, but seeing several people post that they'd want in if a spot became available, I figured (hoped) it wouldn't be a problem.

I'm glad to know the league is full again. Maybe I'll see some of you in another CAG league next year. Good luck, guys.

There seems to be enough interest and not enough spots to open up another CAG fantasy league. If I can get nine other people, I'll be happy to commish that 10-team league. PM if you're interested.

[quote name='fatboyjam']There seems to be enough interest and not enough spots to open up another CAG fantasy league. If I can get nine other people, I'll be happy to commish that 10-team league. PM if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

I mean I got a ESPN league thats empty. Nobody wants to do ESPN though

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']I mean I got a ESPN league thats empty. Nobody wants to do ESPN though[/QUOTE]

I'm not up for joining another league (three is plenty for me), but I love ESPN leagues, especially since they have auction drafts (which I think is the best way to go IMO).

^If you're talking about the ESPN one, send him a pm. For the league listed in the OP, we've already drafted our teams.

For those who missed out on joining this league, Commander0Zero is pulling together teams for an ESPN league (10 or 12 teams, depending). Post your interest in the following thread if you want to join.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271464

And definitely agree with SEH on the ESPN leagues. CBS' commissioner league is still the gold standard (for $160, it should be), but I've had great experience and customizability running my leagues through ESPN.

Damn, im kicking myself after this weeks heartbreaking loss to dudebuster... :(

gotta check news in the morning for injuries :.(

bread's done
Back