CAG Fantasy Football League "B" Live Draft 8/23 8:00 PM

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just finished an article in PC magazine reviewing the different Fantasy Football outlets. I think a CAG FF league could be fun, and I'd like to see if there's an interest.

Leave your CAG screen name in this thread and If there's enough interest, let's get something going.

Ok, we got 14 participants, so far:

deserteaglexix (me)
johnmirra
eraser813
ugamer_x
Matt Young
lordwow
y2jedi
therock88
norain
csidegamer
pitfallharry219
gregthomas77
onewingedangel
pHi ||

[quote name='RawisJericho']Which fantasy football outlet was the best?[/QUOTE]

They liked Yahoo and CBS Sportsline and to a lesser extent, ESPN.

there is a CAG Fantasy Football league already (its already full), so you should mark this as #2 or B just so there is no confusion, ill change the OP of the other league to #1 or A or whatever.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Can we name our team whatever or do you just want to name them after our CAG names?[/QUOTE]

Any name. Sorry 10 teams; not 20.

I've set a tentative live draft for August 23rd at 8:00 PM (PST?) based on four responses.

The next two weeks are hectic for me, I'm in all-day training, and I don't have the schedule yet. I will try my best to make it, but I won't be crushed if I have to miss it, I'll just set up a complex pre-order draft list.

hey desert, I just got back into town yesterday and I tried joining up but it said the league was full. If I got kicked out then thats straight, but if it's an error I would still like to participate. If not then you guys have fun.

[quote name='y2jedi']Are we sure if the draft is @ 8PM PST yet ?[/quote]
I'll be there for sure since I'll be doing some work on the computer that night.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I got an email saying the draft was Thursday at 2:30pm PDT.[/QUOTE]
Same here, I hope that's not the case.

bread's done
Back