CAG Fantasy Football League

We're all set for tonight...look forward to seeing everyone there!

I did make a few modifications to the scoring and should make the 14 team league more interesting.

Feel free to let me know if there are any other suggestions for scoring/rule changes.

Good luck tonight!

The minimums, specifically wr/rb seem low to me. we can start 3wr or 3rb every week, only having a single backup seems stringent.

edit- especially considering we can roster 3 kickers or 3 def and there only one slot for each of those positions.

Just browsed the league settings, sent mcnutt a pm.

It looks like 50+ yd passing tds will score 13 pts (plus yardage), 50+yd rushing and receiving tds will score 15 (plus yardage).

Im assuming that the bonuses stack.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants to join a 5$ Entry Fantasy Football League, send me a PM on here. I'm the Commish of an NFL.com league and I need players. We're looking for 10-14 people and a draft at 9:00 PM August 31. Money will be taken through Paypal with the winner receiving the entry fees. Let me know. Thanks guys.

Anyone interested in playing in a FF league for the upcoming season? Looking for around the same amount of teams and if people want to continue over from last year, even better!

Figure that I get the league teams together and draft at the end of August.

Any takers?

bread's done
Back