CAG Foreplay #20 Contest: Win NBA 08 for the PSP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snailz?

Infinitely more exciting than Rockz (Rox) or Boulderz. If you poke it enough times with the stylus to piss it off, it might stick its head out of its shell, or *gasp* move a millimeter or two.

I'm down for Slothz.

You can watch them sit in their tree. You can help aid the growth of natural slime in their dirty fur. And you can even help feed them. very, very, slowly.

Grand Theft Auto: Leopard Seal!
You play as a seal trying to hunt penquins in the waters of antartica. You could also steal ice sleds, rob other seals, and do a drive-by on predators:D. As well as earn fish(AKA money) and change your appearance. you could also play as the penquin and use special attacks against seals like the play to be dead trick(penquin acts likes it dead, then jumps up and catches the seal by surprise!) The penquin could also gain and fish and etc. would make a great game!

Wild Boyz The game - Basically a game where you play as the various animals that try and bite off Steve O and Chris pontius's Dicks

There are a lot of vet sims out there now but how about one where you go all out, Trauma Center style? Grooming, cleaning, feeding, and exercising the pets according to health regimes but also having to assist in medical procedures. I dunno, maybe that just interests me because I just got my dog massage license. lol

Also, Dogz vs. Catz. Violent furry FPS about the horrors of war.

I know that we're not being award prizes based on our answers, but how about a game that is like SimCity and Dungeon Keeper mixed together. Only instead of playing a mayor and building a city, you play as the creatures of the land who fight back against the corporations who are trying to build home and malls on your land. Destroying the buildings, over running the malls, attacking the workers even before the land is built.

But I'm not talking about a cutesy eco-friendly game, I'm talking about a black-comedy Dunegon Keeper style mature game in that you could unleash vicious crocodile attacks via sewer access. Send in a flock of birds to an aerial attack. Maybe even cause an infestation with bugs.

That's my idea for a game anyway.

nintengirlsad7.jpg

They need to make a more realistic dog simulator. The game's intro will show your wedding and introduction to your wife's dog, whose walks will slowly become your responsibility despite your best efforts to avoid the job. When you earn enough funds to upgrade from "apartment" to "house," your dog will refuse to go in the backyard and will continue to require walks in all kinds of hellacious simulated weather. During times of subzero temperatures, your HP will steadily drop during these walks, so move fast! A randomized element will have your dog refuse to do its business on these fast walks and wake you up in the middle of the night with a look of panic in its eyes. This will be accomplished by the DS waking itself up out of sleep mode and having the dog bark at you. Also, the game will ship with some kind of rotten egg-based peripheral to make the dog fart a lot.

[quote name='Alphant']Dragonz, you know for the boys![/quote]
YES!! I would play this

Can I have a Alienz game, make your ET grow for peace or invasion.

Trollz

You get to style numerous heads of hair of the trolls and make them have the latest fashion. You are even able to dye their hair whatever color you wish.

Help feed them by responding to their idiot postings on forums.
Watch them as they cause destruction and wreck havok on the lives of innocent posters.

Llamaz..................of course you have to add the "z", its in the rules. Every 1 in 200 times you play it, you get the super rare spitting llama!!

How about a Grimace pet simulator. You could feed him milkshakes and watch him get fatter because grimace is not a real thing and does not serve any purpose.

Roachez.

An insect simulator which allows you to test the durability of a colony of cockroaches. As you progress through the game, you get various unlockable weapons of choice. Starting with rolled-up newspapers and flyswatters, you kill as many of the colony as possible. But, with ongoing genetic manipulation due to pollution and cross-breeding, the roaches become tougher. Boots, shovels, insecticide and, eventually, thermo-nuclear weapons. If you can kill off all the colonies, you can enter the second phase of the simulation. Roaches as petz.

PETAZ- The only pet simulator endorsed by PETA. It's loaded with skewed messages and propagandizing about the food industry. Every animal you raise is suddenly taken from you gruesomely replaced with some form of dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back