CAG Foreplay #55: I NEED LBP

well Shippy, hope you have a new show soon. if it's not too much trouble, maybe just put a short 5 min show explaining your situation so you dont get any potential neg itune reviews ;)

New show will be out Wednesday. Everything's fine with us, just been really busy and the amount of games is just silly. Thanks everyone for the concern and asking about us.

[quote name='shipwreck']New show will be out Wednesday. Everything's fine with us, just been really busy and the amount of games is just silly. Thanks everyone for the concern and asking about us.[/quote]

Thank you for letting us know ship. Sorry your computer went apeshit on you. Should we be expecting a 3 hour show to make up some time. Haha just kidding buddy.

[quote name='shipwreck']New show will be out Wednesday. Everything's fine with us, just been really busy and the amount of games is just silly. Thanks everyone for the concern and asking about us.[/quote]

Looking forward to it. :)

/tk

So CAGCast and CAG Foreplay both on the same day?! Explosion! Glad to hear everything is ok.

thanks dude, we miss you guys and i haven't seen you on Live either.

[quote name='LiK']thanks dude, we miss you guys and i haven't seen you on Live either.[/QUOTE]

I'll explain the Live thing too.

[quote name='shipwreck']New show will be out Wednesday. Everything's fine with us, just been really busy and the amount of games is just silly. Thanks everyone for the concern and asking about us.[/QUOTE]

So does this mean we are going to get both CAGcast and CAG Foreplay on Wednesday?

[quote name='Marconi88']So does this mean we are going to get both CAGcast and CAG Foreplay on Wednesday?[/QUOTE]

Possibly for this week. We're likely going to be moving back to Monday or Tuesday starting next week.

:whee:I'm looking forward to it!

Well, it will still be out Wednesday, just late Wednesday. Both Mrs. Shipwreck and I had forgotten that her on call night was Tuesday this week (it's usually Wednesday every week). So she hasn't been here much tonight. Besides, you guys will have a CAGcast to listen to tomorrow anyway. Show is all written up though, so we're ready to get this rolling. Lots of games to talk about.

bread's done
Back