CAG Fund for Child's Play: $27,345 raised! Winners posted!

Donation for this year's campaign successful.

Didn't win the CAG prizes last year and don't expect to win the CAG prizes this year, but I still I still am happy and feel good that I am able to help those less fortunate. Hence, it is a win for the heart!

[quote name='AlphakirA']Clearly you took it the wrong way. That wasn't directed at anyone posting their amounts per se, it was just a random thought that popped into my head - albeit a possbly stupid one.

No harm, no foul, I deleted the comment as I wasn't trying to start any shit with anyone, especially in this thread. Sorry if I offended you.[/quote]

It's all good, and when I think about it peer-pressure as a motivation for donations is a bit heavy handed. I know that technique turns a lot of people off on the Unitedway, among other things.

As a token of goodwill I am also offering up as a prize sealed copy of Bioshock, my favorite for GOTY.

-Did a digg or do you say dugg?
97.jpg

entered $25.

in the paypal screen it said enter unit price, so i entered 25, and it said qty one.
just making sure i get 5 entries for that?

Last time didn't give me much confidence that my money would even be used. I already donate 10% of my income to charities, but I'm not sure if I'll be chipping any of that cut into this particular charity one or not.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Last time didn't give me much confidence that my money would even be used.[/quote]You can always purchase things for the hospitals directly from amazon. Last year I bought a few things for Methodist Children's Hospital of South Texas in San Antonio from their amazon wishlist.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']let's go half on a sack[/quote]

Haha, this can be for another type of Fund.

I'll be adding more to Child's Play soon.

[quote name='happy']Anyone know what happened to the counter? I thought it was above 6,000 when I looked earlier today.[/quote]
I have to clear my browser cache to get it to update. It's up to $7,306.

Hopefully this hasn't already been asked/answered, but do we need to put our forum name or anything in the special notes with the donation? I already put down some cash, so not a big deal, just wondering.

[quote name='Lonin']Hopefully this hasn't already been asked/answered, but do we need to put our forum name or anything in the special notes with the donation? I already put down some cash, so not a big deal, just wondering.[/quote]

He's got your email.

Just donated $20. Will probably throw in some more later. I'd like to see this top $15,000.

[quote name='flyers241']Donated what was left on some visa gift cards I had. It's cool to see the widget fill up so quickly![/QUOTE]

That is a good idea. I will have to search for the ones that I have laying around.

[quote name='Hixton1']How can we check up on the progress? Where are y'all seeing the total donations?[/quote]

It's on the front page, you need to clear your cache.

bread's done
Back