CAG Fund for Child's Play: $27,345 raised! Winners posted!

I threw in a few bucks. Least I can do considering how much CAG has saved me. Keep it rolling up CAGS!

This doesn't update very well. I've ccleard my cookies and it still says the same thign it posted yesterday evern though I have donated since then.

[quote name='joe2187']Holy Shizz!!!

were Almost there!!

Come on guys![/QUOTE]

HUH? We are at $14,000... I think we hit the target 2 days ago.. I wouldn't be surprised if we pass $20,000 before it is all done.

EDIT: I have Fire Pro Wrestling Returns (ENGLISH) for PS2 that it is unopened and wouldn't mind giving it away for this CAG Fund, so if I am able to, add it to the list and give me the address to ship to and I would be more than happy to send it to whomever won the prize.

WOW I just saw someones sig and reminded me about this! Congratulations everyone on givng back to the kiddies! I'll be throwing in my donation as i've just been lazy so far and knew I still have plenty of time. :D

Big props to those who threw in some nice prizes. That big pile of gifts really brought people out of hiding and opened up their wallets! :D

[quote name='AlphakirA']You know what I don't see mentioned?...Will paypal rape the charity like they do everyone else?! I really really hope they don't take a dime away from CP...[/quote]
my question as well :hot:

I think they waived the fees 2 years ago. Last year I was without internet around Xmas months besides very limited library use so I missed the whole thing. :/

I think Penny Arcade throws in enough to child's play itself, I'd rather see them donate any prize theyd put in the raffle here into childs play to see that a sick kid gets it... Cheapy D did the raffle as sort of an incentive for us cheap asses to donate (it looks like it worked!).

come on, we are so close to 15k!.. I wish I could donate more than I have

LOL who gave a penny? Total shows $14,915.01 :D

Just gave $25 my Paypal account is about empty gotta add a account to it so I can give a little more. Keep up the good work everyone this site saves up so much money all year glad we can all join together and give back to the kiddies. :D

Well, right now there are 921 contributors for a grand total of $14,915.01. If you subtract Cheapyd and his $1,000 than that still leaves about $15 per person on average that contributed. I thought that was pretty damn impressive until I saw that we have 38,557 active uses and only 921 of those people chipped in!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Threw in $50, to push us over 15K!

We hit our mark! I'll throw some more in after Christmas.[/quote]
Should have donated just enough so it sat at $14999.99, and see how long it sits there for :D

Regardless, awesomeness.

[quote name='mrelusive']Should have donated just enough so it sat at $14999.99, and see how long it sits there for :D

Regardless, awesomeness.[/quote]

:lol:

But then I'd probably feel bad and go back and donate a penny...and piss off Paypal and my bank for such a small transaction!

[quote name='Maklershed']Someone please donate $9.99. That 1 cent thing is killing me. :bomb:[/quote]

Heh - I was going to, but I still have some more shopping to do for my son.

Besides, someone will - we did $15k in, what, one week? I'm really proud of everyone on CAG right now.

Put in 10, less than I wanted to, but some unexpected expenses came up. Might add some change to round it out at the end if no one else does lol.

Congrats guys! We hit the mark -- but I'm sure we'll get up to $20,000.

I'll see what else I can put in after I pay off my bills at the end of the month.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']over 15k amazing, we really might hit 20k[/QUOTE]

Jesus Jumped Up Christ! Last I looked, we were at 115%! Now it's up to 156%? :applause:

I threw in some bucks, but how does cheapy know what members belong to paypal emails? My paypal email has no connection or similarity to my user name here...

BUT... I still sent $5.00. Hope it goes for a good "cheap ass"(but "kick ass") game for those deserving kiddies!!

[quote name='kevzik']I threw in some bucks, but how does cheapy know what members belong to paypal emails? My paypal email has no connection or similarity to my user name here...[/quote]

I think the widget can track you, but either way it shouldn't be a problem for the winners.

[quote name='kevzik']I threw in some bucks, but how does cheapy know what members belong to paypal emails? My paypal email has no connection or similarity to my user name here...[/quote]The raffle's just based on your PayPal email, from my understanding.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']So how do I get this to update correctly. It is stuck at 130% for me. I've deleted all my cookies and still nothing.[/quote]

Try clearing your Temporary Internet Files as well.

It's 160% now.

It just seems like we got lazy one we hit the goal. We haven't even updated the prize photos since then. I really want us to crush lat year so we can set up a 50k 2009.

bread's done
Back