CAG Fund for Child's Play: $27,345 raised! Winners posted!

Damn nice to see it hit 20k hopefully it keeps going. Haven't been able to donate this year yet, but after my closing on friday I don't have to watch every dollar like a hawk...

Pretty fucking amazing that hit $20k...and so quickly!
Congrats and thanks to everyone that contributed!

[quote name='HeadRusch']Any way to tell how much of this is CAG's only?[/quote]Um, its all CAGs. Those numbers only include donations through the widgets on CAG.

[quote name='CheapyD']Pretty fucking amazing that hit $20k...and so quickly!

Um, its all CAGs. Those numbers only include donations through the widgets on CAG.[/QUOTE]

cheapy when the hell we going to see a goofy pic of you on the donations page of childs' play

I've been emailing them to keep them abreast of our progress. Just told them about $20k today. Its on them to decide if they want to add us to their donor page.

I thought its kind of tacky for me to ask them, but I think you guys earned the recognition. I'll shoot them an email.

I do not think I have been prouder to be a CAG, then seeing the counter at +200%

You guys have done alot of good for kids in need and will (hopefully) continue. I know growing up, and being in and out of hospitals as a kid, that kids need a little cheering up, something normal to anchor too and all of us have helped with that.

So thanks

P.S. I do not think the recognition on the Child's Play web site is needed, we all know we are doing good. Who cares if everyone else knows.

I donated $5 as that is all i can really afford at the moment... but i dont really even care about the prizes i just like the idea of the charity :) I hope they can top a million before its over!

I must say that I am VERY proud of the CAG community and what you all have done. God Bless everyone who has donated

[quote name='moojuice']Only 1216 of 28274 users donated :([/quote]

Well, this means that there are still a lot more people who can participate and help the cause out! Next year may be even bigger!

[quote name='CheapyD']Pretty fucking amazing that hit $20k...and so quickly!
[/QUOTE]

Karma restored to balance....I can now go back to murdering hookers with total spiritual impunity! BUAHAHAHAHAHA.....CANDY, I'm lookin at YOU baby...HOOOO!

Um, its all CAGs. Those numbers only include donations through the widgets on CAG.

...so you're saying that CAG alone has donated 20 grand?

If so...I'm so proud, and yet so appalled that CLEARLY not EVERYONE here is a CHEAP ASS.

"Wait....bunch of poor guys cryin for $.5 cent games just kicked up 20g's? I'm callin bullshit!"

:D

I already donated directly, but what the heck. Another $10 won't break me.

And watching the counter update in real time is awesome. Almost makes me want to donate more just to see it change again.

[quote name='Number83']LOL at Sony and Microsoft!

Hey, where's Nintendo?[/quote] Wow that is really awesome. Nice going cags.

[quote name='Nephlabobo']Dammit, I completely forgot about this. Is it too late to donate?[/QUOTE]

Ends Dec 31st, so no. Add that cash :)

Donated $10. I love Child's Play and the positive impressions it creates of the gaming community. Not to mention all the kids who benefit! Good going, CAG.

Originally added $10, but stuck in another $5 to help push it a bit closer to $23k. If we hit that amount, it'll be epic.

I'm not completely sure how we're being entered into the raffle. Does it somehow connect your paypal account to your CAG username?

Anyway, I'm glad to have been part of this amazing effort! GO CAGS!

I donated earlier but have been very busy these past few days but I was wondering how we are identified as CAGs on the donation thing. I did put in the same email address on ChipIn thing as what I put down with my CAG name. Cause I don't remember seeing anywhere on the form on where we put in our CAG usernames. Happy Holidays to all the CAGs!

bread's done
Back