CAG Fund for Child's Play: $27,345 raised! Winners posted!

weird question, my paypal and chipin says my contribution went through, but it never came out of my bank account. Did this happen with anyone else? Thanks

:applause:

:grouphug: Good jobz fellow CAGarooz.:cool:

I chippaz in teh $10 daullghterz.:D

lolz little kidz can now play gamez and be Gamerooz.

Happy New Yearz everyonez! :bouncy:

[quote name='botticus']The CAG Chip-In is ending in under an hour.

What the hell, one last $5 from me.[/quote]
It ended? I just made a contribution and it was accepted. Maybe it was set to end Tokyo time? Hope this doesn't discourage people from continuing to donate!

Hats off to CheapyD & the CAG community on this one, great to see everyone active with donations!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']It ended? I just made a contribution and it was accepted. Maybe it was set to end Tokyo time? Hope this doesn't discourage people from continuing to donate!

Hats off to the CAG community on this one, great to see everyone active with donations![/quote]If it's allowing donations still, it's probably just be a counter. Donate away!

Looks like we'll have to set next year's goal at $25-30k.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but CAG is now on the Child's Play website under Platinum Sponsers. That's awesome.

Just got in as well. Glad this is presented in a few places on CAG as with the Holidays I forgot about it.

What a great job the community did this year!

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped make this years fund raiser a HUGE success. I never would have imagined we would have raised so much money.
I am completely blown away!

Congratulations to all of us!

I just donated as well, had to wait for some things to clear. Does me get included in the raffle?

Congrats Cheapy, Child's Play, and everyone for contributing!

After looking at my PayPal account and how the year went I'm going to up my donation a bit! Better it goes to a good cause as opposed to the government!

EDIT: DONE! Donating never felt so good!

[quote name='pop311']Not sure if this has been mentioned, but CAG is now on the Child's Play website under Platinum Sponsers. That's awesome.[/quote]That is pretty cool. CAG has gone corporate and Cheapy finally has his Penny Arcade linkage that he wanted (although it's not the front page).

I donated because I want to win. I don't want to win because I want the prizes as much as I want to know that at least a couple dozen people would be out there, bashing their fists down on their keyboards or dashboards or treadmill readouts (it will be the New Year, after all), shouting "Not HIM!! NOT HIMMM!!!" That would be the greatest prize for me.

In after the lock ending? Went ahead and put in a late donation. Don't know if raffle slots are being given since the widget says "ended," but that's no reason to not donate.

[quote name='CheapyD']I just wanted to thank everyone who helped make this years fund raiser a HUGE success. I never would have imagined we would have raised so much money.
I am completely blown away!

Congratulations to all of us![/QUOTE]

Uh, ok I contributed but..I didn't get my Achievement notification......is that a glitch or....cuz I'm looking for my "Your mother was wrong, you are not a bastard just like your father" 10g points...!?!?!

:D

Tell me I didn't get dicked out of this because if so, it means I have to pull a few Sundays at church... :p

[quote name='dafunkk12']In after the lock ending? Went ahead and put in a late donation. Don't know if raffle slots are being given since the widget says "ended," but that's no reason to not donate.[/quote]I assume he's going to have to go through the list by hand of everyone who donated so ChipIn probably doesn't do anything outside of recording that list. As long as you got your email confirmations, you should be good.

Donated $10, it stinks being a poor student. I'm a bit late to the game, but every little bit helps. Props to AG and all its members for supporting such an awsome charity.

[quote name='marten']10,000 ain't nothing.

15. That's the goal.[/quote]

Remember that?

Haha, congrats on the 25K guys. Happy New Year!

So how do we know if we are in on the raffle? I donated $100.00 and would like to know for sure that I'm included. :cool:

[quote name='Van']So how do we know if we are in on the raffle? I donated $100.00 and would like to know for sure that I'm included. :cool:[/quote]
You should have received a receipt from Chipin. That's pretty good confirmation that you are entered.

Now CheapyD has the unenviable task of getting all of the email addresses and amounts into a spreadsheet, consolidate the amounts per unique email, divide the amounts by $5 and all that other fun stuff that goes along with the raffle. Excel Pivot tables are your friend

Actually, the brilliant programmer who is working on CAG 2.0 created a script that runs the entire raffle.

[quote name='CheapyD']Actually, the brilliant programmer who is working on CAG 2.0 created a script that runs the entire raffle.[/QUOTE]

Nice, any word on when the raffle will be ran?

[quote name='CheapyD']Actually, the brilliant programmer who is working on CAG 2.0 created a script that runs the entire raffle.[/quote]

CAG 2.0? When is that supposed to launch?

$26,895.61 could at least buy around 22,000 copies of Superman 64 with enough cash left to get a few thousand Dark Angels used. Enjoy it kids, we love ya!

(I did donate!)

Rounded it off (Yeah I know 27,000 is not that round :) ), but we are still going strong.

30,000 by the 3rd -- When no one thought it was possible, we did it. Screw Platinum Sponsor, we are going for Iridium Sponsor

bread's done
Back