[CAG Game Group]GoW - Add: CAG GoW / Gaming Night: Mondays @ 9PM EST

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I'm sorry, but I have no knowledge of these "Caggers" you speak of. Might you possibly mean "CAGs"?[/quote]

ya sorry bout that:whistle2:#

Much better ;)

To answer your question, I still hop on every now and then. Usually only when a friend invites me though. I just played for about two hours earlier this evening.

Have not played in months but if anyone wants to i'm up for it. just send me an invite. Gamertag is shazo.

[quote name='TastyMouthful']Hey guys, does anyone here still hop on Gears? If so post your gamertags and maybe we can start a game night![/quote]

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH, brother! I can jump on tonight! :bouncy:

Ok all I have added all GT's up to hotshotX, anyone wanting to play on a certain night. Give me some feedback so I can set up a night were we all get on :)

[quote name='TastyMouthful']Ok all I have added all GT's up to hotshotX, anyone wanting to play on a certain night. Give me some feedback so I can set up a night were we all get on :)[/QUOTE]

I never got a request. I cannot play so early on Mondays but I'm good for most other nights.

I'm totally down for this. I'll be on tonight after 8 p.m. PST. Send me a friend invite with "CAG GoW" in the body of the invite so I know who you are.

- DaPhatty

I was just reading the article about Gears 2 in last month's EGM and thinking I should dig out the original and play a bit.

Add me: Randy Wrecked

I'll send friend requests to some of you, too.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I haven't played in a long time so I'm not very good anymore, but I'll play.[/quote]

Ditto this.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I haven't played in a long time so I'm not very good anymore, but I'll play.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Not that I was ever that amazing to begin with, though.

[quote name='cirodot']Not that I was ever that amazing to begin with, though.[/quote]

Um...this too. ;)

At least a few of us will be evenly matched!

like others said before, i was never that great at gears either. but mann do i miss the multiplayer. send me an invite if i'm on.

I need another invite, I hadn't read this thread in a while and wondered who the fuck "Tasty Mouthful" was.

Aside from that, we might want to consider the "Friend of Friend" route and make a CAG Gears Gamertag.

~HotShotX

Tag is JayBeezy330 and I was just thinking about making a thread like this. Anyway send me a F.R. and a message ( so I know who you are) because I play Gears 70% of the time my 360 is on.

bread's done
Back