CAG Gaming Group- CAG CoD MW2 gamertag- CAG Night every Thursday night

I don't play WatW on general principal, since Treyarch made it and since it's yet another WW2 shooter. But for anyone that plays CoD4, I'm always looking for some decent people to play with, especially if you're into Domination.

Btw, if anyone has ever gotten shit on in Domination in CoD4 by some prick with a golden shotgun: totally me :)

Oh yeah, tag: MAJORstrasser

And I did send a friend request to CAG CoD WatW... if that's appropriate.

That sounds like fun I have not played COD4 in a grip. Domination sounds like a blast ill hit ya up next time i'm on.

I will update the tag again tonight. We also play quite a few other games as this is the semi-official RagTag CAG gamertag.

Just added you guys, I'll play World at War, Castle Crasher, and Gears 2 (whenever it ships). I usually rank pretty decent in World at War so it should be fun to show off to some CAGs.

I will soon be changing the name of this gamertag to be more in line with upcoming games, but this is still the tag you want to have friended to play any Call of Duty game with CAG's on the XBox 360.

Can't wait to play with all the CAGs again
I wont be on the 1st couple of weeks due to finals though

i think im on there but i'll double check. TDM is usually what I play, and I loved to play hardcore in WaW but we'll see how it is on mw2. I'll also play objective based games, but i dont like free for all much.
if you jump in a game or party be sure to say your from cag and introduce yourself. (then after that dont yell or sing into your mic please)

Here is a link to the profile to save you guys some trouble finding it:
CAG COD MW2

MrFriday, feel free to jump in a game and meet the group.
traditionally thursdays are cag nights, but for most of us every night is cag night.

I added this tag to my friends list. Hope to see you'll online. Does anybody have a Clan Tag they use for the CAG group outside of just CAG?

GT is twofacedmonster, just sent a friend request. Looking forward to finding other CAG's to play with. I'll play any mode, just trying to get back into playing COD multiplayer. Need to brush up on my skills big time.

Thnx for putting this together. I rarely play multiplayer games but looking to get into this one. Will send a friend request from stygian213 when I get home tonight.

What's up guys? Long time no see! I bought MW2 at midnight and have been playing sinle player, and the only reason Im not online is cause I dont have a wireless adapter...yet. Im planing on trading in my rrod 360 in to gamestop and get credit to get a used adapter later today. So I hope to some some familiar gametags sometime soon!

[quote name='MSUHitman']Updated as of Yummytyson. Will get everyone else when I get home from work.[/QUOTE]

I sent one before then, but it was neither accepted nor declined.

[quote name='Matt Young']I sent one before then, but it was neither accepted nor declined.[/QUOTE]

Fixed and updated as of 3 p.m. central.

I sent a request in. I have missed playing COD4 with your guys, but I COD WaW never really caught my interest. MW2 is great though when I am not getting owned by a group of you on the other team.

Add me The3amJunkie im on quite a bit but I have some papers to write for this week so ill be on tonight ill try and get them done ASAP. I am alright not the best I usually go positive or I stay even. Hit me up.

I just sent a request...please admit me to your club!

I have MW2 (just got yesterday) and Halo 3...Borderlands and ODST should be coming for Christmas.

oh yeah, I suck...

Just sent a request, if anyone is interested I am usually on at night so if you need a hand in a game send me a message.

How many friends can you have on XBL? Tried to send a request but it's full.

I'm a late night gamer during the week, never get on till after 12-1 at the earliest east coast time.

Well I had fun playing against Count Bones yesterday. I had a good laugh when he kept killing people with the Riot shield.

bread's done
Back