CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

[quote name='RudyPants']I'll start ... you're an ass. Rebuttal? :)[/QUOTE]

Only Khondor can call people assholes.

[quote name='twen']Only Khondor can call people assholes.[/quote]
well first off, he didn't say asshole, you asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blood Covenent']well first off, he didn't say asshole, you asshole.[/QUOTE]

Okay that post didn't even have anything to do with you, so why are you butting in? Do you have some kind of Simon-like schoolboy crush on me?

[quote name='xcoax']Are you actually on the list? Dave hasn't updated that thing in a month and a half.[/quote]

Yes, one must be on the list in order to survey the people on the list. Link, it's best to just add one of us, or join the CAG Call of Duty 4 group. Possibly both. ;):D

[quote name='linkpwns']I'm interested in playing some COD4 with you guys tonight. I added the CAGCOD4 Account just a little while ago.

So invite me if you see me on![/quote]
yea dude, just hit one of us up with friend request, i play almost every other ngiht, so... i'll play with you.

[quote name='chasemurata']join the CAG Call of Duty 4 group[/QUOTE]

Why don't you allow me to join? You've declined my request FOUR fuckING TIMES now.

(Edit: No Shaq-Fu? Interesting.)

[quote name='twen']Why don't you allow me to join? You've declined my request FOUR fuckING TIMES now.

(Edit: No Shaq-Fu? Interesting.)[/QUOTE]

Captial letters dont work with the shaq fu thing.

bloodcovenent, just stop responding to twen seriously. he hadn't said anything to you at first, there is no need to start flame wars, it is the freakin' internet. anyways, if you all end up in a private match, i may try and join for a bit if i only have a couple players online, we always get stuck with the worst randoms to ever play CoD. we were in a domination ground war and the other team had 9 and invited a friend of theirs to screw us over. the guy camped in our original spawn so that we respawned there and while they spawn camped us, they just left this guy alone, so i am not playing with any more than 1 random on my team anymore.

[quote name='SeanAmI122886']Captial letters dont work with the shaq fu thing.[/QUOTE]

fuck. Oh wow. I think someone didn't finish the filters.

[quote name='twen']fuck. Oh wow. I think someone didn't finish the filters.[/QUOTE]

Its never worked, always been that way. Just edit your post.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']bloodcovenent, just stop responding to twen seriously. he hadn't said anything to you at first, there is no need to start flame wars, it is the freakin' internet. anyways, if you all end up in a private match, i may try and join for a bit if i only have a couple players online, we always get stuck with the worst randoms to ever play CoD. we were in a domination ground war and the other team had 9 and invited a friend of theirs to screw us over. the guy camped in our original spawn so that we respawned there and while they spawn camped us, they just left this guy alone, so i am not playing with any more than 1 random on my team anymore.[/quote]
wow, thats rough.

i know i'll be on tonight, but i think i'm going to be playing with Khondor and some of the other Cags tho.

[quote name='Blood Covenent']i PM'd you.[/QUOTE]

Like you have any authority to tell someone what you think about me.

[quote name='twen']Like you have any authority to tell someone what you think about me.[/quote]
its called an opinion, and its my god given right.

[quote name='twen']Like you have any authority to tell someone what you think about me.[/QUOTE]

Chase had a really good post about why you annoy everyone a couple pages ago, but I think a mod deleted it.

Twen, being brutally honest, you are annoying as hell. Most of the things you do are distracting and annoying and take away from the experience of the game. I've gotten headaches having you randomly blast music or random yelling over the mic. This could be forgiven if when told to stop doing it repeatedly, you would listen.

Okay, I got a couple of PMs in a matter of minutes.

Twen, looks like the gaming group isn't comfortable with playing with you, that's their perogative. I recommend apologizing for whatever it is you've done that has caused their discomforture and see if they're willing to give you another chance, or to find another CoD4 group.

twen, just add blood covenent to your ignore list please! i have already said i don't mind either of you, but the childish arguing between you two is really starting to get annoying. don't think i am just calling you out twen, because i told blood covenent to do it before (even though he obviously didn't). one if not both of you will probably be getting in trouble from the mods and possibly get this thread locked if we can't keep this to call of duty talk, so do this for everyone. i may not be a part of the CoD CAG's, but i have played with most of you and using this thread is much easier than the other one at this point.

anyways, like i said blood covenent, if you guys end up playing private matches, let me know. if i have a lot of my own clan in the room, i will stay with them, but if it is only like 3 or for of us like last night after that bs ground war domination, i will probably join up in that private match.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']twen, just add blood covenent to your ignore list please! i have already said i don't mind either of you, but the childish arguing between you two is really starting to get annoying. don't think i am just calling you out twen, because i told blood covenent to do it before (even though he obviously didn't). one if not both of you will probably be getting in trouble from the mods and possibly get this thread locked if we can't keep this to call of duty talk, so do this for everyone. i may not be a part of the CoD CAG's, but i have played with most of you and using this thread is much easier than the other one at this point.

anyways, like i said blood covenent, if you guys end up playing private matches, let me know. if i have a lot of my own clan in the room, i will stay with them, but if it is only like 3 or for of us like last night after that bs ground war domination, i will probably join up in that private match.[/quote]

haha, well, if we end up doing another CAG on CAG ground war again, we'll deffinatly invite you, but we'll let you know ahead of time.

and yes, much to your advice, twen is on my ignore list, but, its not going to do much good :(

Wait ... how did my post get deleted? I was just joking around. I think that the moderators need to take a chill pill (yeah, I said it).

Yes, this is turning ugly, but don't delete posts of people trying to make light of the situation and move on. I'm looking at you DaPhatty ...

[quote name='SeanAmI122886']Twen, being brutally honest, you are annoying as hell. Most of the things you do are distracting and annoying and take away from the experience of the game. I've gotten headaches having you randomly blast music or random yelling over the mic. This could be forgiven if when told to stop doing it repeatedly, you would listen.[/QUOTE]

As opposed to everyone else who sits there like drones and doesn't even talk on the mic? I'd rather play against bots then mute people.

[quote name='guinaevere']Twen, looks like the gaming group isn't comfortable with playing with you, that's their perogative. I recommend apologizing for whatever it is you've done that has caused their discomforture and see if they're willing to give you another chance, or to find another CoD4 group.[/QUOTE]

See what I said above for the last quote. Everyone is so fucking lifeless on the mic it's crazy. Besides, it's a VIDEO GAME. Meaning I'm not behind their chair strutting towards them. I mean, I can if they want me to, see Exhibit A.

[quote name='Exhibit A']
l_3309e3047b7b5391d9773b9ac542f265.jpg
[/QUOTE]

how will it not do much good having him there? you will not be able to see his post, therefore you can't make any responses to it and that will lead to less arguing between everyone. i just don't see why you didn't do it when i first suggested it, it is just someone over the internet that you will most likely never meet, so there is no real point to arguing over who has the bigger internet muscles.

anyways, i will look for a message later tonight, i became extremely annoyed with the randoms on our team last night. so much to the point that i almost broke my hand hitting something since they were going combined scored of 2 kills and 18 deaths or extremely close to that on average and we were still only losing a couple games by less than 10 kills. i think this is the first time i have ever lost 3 games in one night since setting up my clan, so i am just not going to do ranked matches again without having at least 5 of my own clan members in the room (including myself).

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']how will it not do much good having him there? you will not be able to see his post, therefore you can't make any responses to it and that will lead to less arguing between everyone. i just don't see why you didn't do it when i first suggested it, it is just someone over the internet that you will most likely never meet, so there is no real point to arguing over who has the bigger internet muscles.

anyways, i will look for a message later tonight, i became extremely annoyed with the randoms on our team last night. so much to the point that i almost broke my hand hitting something since they were going combined scored of 2 kills and 18 deaths or extremely close to that on average and we were still only losing a couple games by less than 10 kills. i think this is the first time i have ever lost 3 games in one night since setting up my clan, so i am just not going to do ranked matches again without having at least 5 of my own clan members in the room (including myself).[/quote]
i'm just too curious, i always "view Post" to see what they say :(

[quote name='guinaevere']Someone please tell twen why he's not allowed in the clubhouse or let him in.[/quote]

[quote name='guinaevere']Okay, I got a couple of PMs in a matter of minutes.

Twen, looks like the gaming group isn't comfortable with playing with you, that's their perogative. I recommend apologizing for whatever it is you've done that has caused their discomforture and see if they're willing to give you another chance, or to find another CoD4 group.[/quote]

It's unfortunate, twen, as you seem like you could be a nice guy if you would just chill out and think before you do things that are less than desirable. For me, lines were crossed. I didn't dig it when you insulted and mocked our people. I also don't like how you constantly use racial slurs. There are better ways to express one's self. And twen, I do have a right to ignore you on AIM if I don't want to chat with you. Guinaevere, twen brought this on himself. I'm ignoring his requests to join the CAG group because I would rather do things to benefit a lot of people I like rather than one guy who is a bit of a loose cannon.

[quote name='twen']As opposed to everyone else who sits there like drones and doesn't even talk on the mic? I'd rather play against bots then mute people.

See what I said above for the last quote. Everyone is so fucking lifeless on the mic it's crazy. Besides, it's a VIDEO GAME. Meaning I'm not behind their chair strutting towards them. I mean, I can if they want me to, see Exhibit A.[/QUOTE]

to be honest twen, i can't stand when people are overly loud in the mic whether it is talking, playing music, whatever. you didn't do any of this while i was playing with you which is why i didn't have a problem with you, but i personally would just mute you if it came to it. i have muted my own clan when they start doing things like this and they know i don't approve, maybe the group should set up guidelines and if you break them, expect to either be kicked from the party or muted by the people you are bothering. i am trying to think of a way to keep all of you playing together without all the drama, but since i am not there to deal with it first hand, i can't honestly make a very good decision on it.

[quote name='chasemurata']For me, lines were crossed. I didn't dig it when you insulted and mocked our people.[/QUOTE]

Who would these people be?

Looks like the problem is solved. You don't like playing with "mutes" so you should be happy to have to find more exciting people to play with.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Looks like the problem is solved. You don't like playing with "mutes" so you should be happy to have to find more exciting people to play with.[/quote]
dmaul, check my post in the CAG group.

[quote name='Blood Covenent']dmaul, check my post in the CAG group.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so you go behind my back and talk shit about me, this is exactly why I'm not allowed in.

[quote name='twen']Yeah, so you go behind my back and talk shit about me, this is exactly why I'm not allowed in.[/QUOTE]

No, what chase and I have said are the reasons you aren't allowed in.
If you learn to control yourself and not be a total ass when online, you will be let in.
Its as simple as that.

[quote name='SeanAmI122886']No, what chase and I have said are the reasons you aren't allowed in.
If you learn to control yourself and not be a total ass when online, you will be let in.
Its as simple as that.[/QUOTE]

This is why there's a no twen allowed tag put on by someone in this thread?

[quote name='DownrangeGnu']i would like to join you guys playing cod4[/quote]
yo, whats your gamer tag, and i'll hit you up with a friends request.

[quote name='twen']This is why there's a no twen allowed tag put on by someone in this thread?[/QUOTE]

i wasnt aware of it, but tagging the thread as such is inappropriate.
A mod or the person who made it has to edit it out.
I tried deleting it, but I can't

Welcome to the group! You can add me or any others in the last few pages as the CAG COD4 tag is not updated anymore.

Add your XBL GT to your sig? :)

Welcome to the group. Feel free to add anybody here to your friends list and reference COD 4 at CAG in the FR (at least for me) and we'll get you in on a few games.

Welcome! (we usually play nice so dont be scared off by the thread) feel free to shoot me a friend request. Most of the guys will add you as a friend as long as you put something about CAG in a message or play with us a few times.

if you guys would like, i will start up a new CAG COD4 account since the original one is no longer updated. i have plenty of room on my HDD for another account (it will be silver of course) and i check the two COD threads on a regular basis. let me know and i will do it if everyone wants me to.

I'm not sure it's really needed anymore, most of us have a group of the regulars on our friend lists and are happy to accept friend requests from newcomers who post in the thread.

bread's done
Back