CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

[quote name='Simon D I']Yeah, man, I agree!!! GOW TODAY, UT3 TOMORROW, WOWOWOWOWOWOW[/quote]

sigh.... i suckered up, and got UT 3 for xbox......only 44 bucks at amazon.. so i figured.... meh...

while, i'm also selling a few games on half.com

I might get on GoW with you guys tonight before hand... I don't know how much more I can take of doing Mickey voice (not that anyone except Simon and Flesh will miss it)...

[quote name='Simon D I']Yeah, man, I agree!!! GOW TODAY, UT3 TOMORROW, WOWOWOWOWOWOW[/quote]

I'm up for Gears tonight but probably won't be able to get on until around 10 or 10:30pm CST per usual. I had my doubts about UT3....until I finally saw a gameplay video.

[quote name='Blood Covenent']sigh.... i suckered up, and got UT 3 for xbox......only 44 bucks at amazon.. so i figured.... meh...

while, i'm also selling a few games on half.com

[/quote]

I ordered it too dude! I figured I would rather save the 18+ bucks and wait a few more days, although I am jonesing to play it.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I ordered it too dude! I figured I would rather save the 18+ bucks and wait a few more days, although I am jonesing to play it.[/quote]

yea dude, saving money for the win.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I ordered it too dude! I figured I would rather save the 18+ bucks and wait a few more days, although I am jonesing to play it.[/quote]

Yeah, it's never too late for UT3 and I placed my order too...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjWTbVPgv1s[/media]

[quote name='Khondor']picked up my copy of UT3.
I must say after only 2 rounds of MP, this
is a damn fun game. Very fast paced :bouncy:[/quote]

thats the online MP?

when i played campaign for the PS3, it seemed really slow paced. maybe its different on 360. or maybe the online is good.

I'll probably hop online around 10 EST and I'm up for either Gears or CoD4 which every you guys are playing at the time if you're on then.

If no one's on I'll start with CoD as I don't want to jump into random games of Gears, but I'll switch right away if I get a Gears invite.

Downloading the map packs now while watching deadliest catch, will be on to play right after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN! I checked all of my local Blockbuster/Hollywoods and NOBODY even carries Unreal Tournament 3 yet! What the "F"?

Anyways, I will definitely be on Call of Duty at some point tonight, and I'll try to make it onto Gears!

If all else fails, TOMORROW I will play a LOT o' games!!!

[quote name='Simon D I']DAMN! I checked all of my local Blockbuster/Hollywoods and NOBODY even carries Unreal Tournament 3 yet! What the "F"?

Anyways, I will definitely be on Call of Duty at some point tonight, and I'll try to make it onto Gears!

If all else fails, TOMORROW I will play a LOT o' games!!![/quote]
do what me and john did, DoTD from amazon. only 44 bucks.

Daaaamn, homies! ...I think what we did to those teams last night was illegal in most states!!! How long did that deathmatch last? 3 Minutes?

Also, welcome back into the fold, Soodmeg! Your presence definitely helped us put the fear of God into a good 20-25 COD players yesterday (50 kills? shyyyyyt)

Anyways, fun shit. I'm sad that I missed Fleshyboy, as I wanted to thank him for my awesome gift and my ..."unique" one as well.

I will TRY and get online tonight, dudes!

Have a great wednesday!

[quote name='Simon D I']Daaaamn, homies! ...I think what we did to those teams last night was illegal in most states!!! How long did that deathmatch last? 3 Minutes?

Also, welcome back into the fold, Soodmeg! Your presence definitely helped us put the fear of God into a good 20-25 COD players yesterday (50 kills? shyyyyyt)

Anyways, fun shit. I'm sad that I missed Fleshyboy, as I wanted to thank him for my awesome gift and my ..."unique" one as well.

Have a great wednesday![/quote]

Thanks man. Glad to be back. I wish their was a time achievement. A 3 min ground war match is insane.

Last night was crazy as hell. I felt rusty as hell but still did alright. That ARAB clan was shook to the very bone!

Man that was fun.

Good games last night, guys.

I have decided to get rid of the custom classes that I don't enjoy and just use the weapons that I like. Hopefully, this will be reflected in an improvement to my k/d ratio. Should make the next two levels (before I prestige again) much more enjoyable to boot.

[quote name='DCriminal']Good games last night, guys.

I have decided to get rid of the custom classes that I don't enjoy and just use the weapons that I like. Hopefully, this will be reflected in an improvement to my k/d ratio. Should make the next two levels (before I prestige again) much more enjoyable to boot.[/quote]

That's a good train of thought. I think enjoyment and doing well go hand in hand. I am down to one 'fun' class. The rest is business. :cool:

I am going to hop on right now and get some work done... I need about 4000 pts until Level 55 of whatever Prestige I am on.

In other sad news... Mickey and myself will be suffering a long absence from the COD4 goodness for a few (11, to be specific) days. I have to work everyday/night the next 11 days. However, there is a chance I may get some day-time gaming in (I'm looking at you Khondor) or some late late night game-time (I'm looking at you JDawgg).

[quote name='DCriminal']Good games last night, guys.

I have decided to get rid of the custom classes that I don't enjoy and just use the weapons that I like. Hopefully, this will be reflected in an improvement to my k/d ratio. Should make the next two levels (before I prestige again) much more enjoyable to boot.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was sucking it up hard when it was just you and me playing due to having set up nothing but classes in which I hadn't completed the headshots. Once we got everyone in I switched up all but like two to guns I'm good with and only switched to the AK-47 when we had the match in hand to try and get headshots.

Which, in that one game was around the 8:47 minutes remaining mark. haha

[quote name='Simon D I']Daaaamn, homies! ...I think what we did to those teams last night was illegal in most states!!! How long did that deathmatch last? 3 Minutes?

Have a great wednesday![/quote]

:cry: You must have got on shortly after I signed off around 12:20AM CST. We are going to have to play some Gears tonight with a COD4 chaser :D

DCriminal & Hamster, you need to get your copies of GoW back.

Everyone should download Simon's video podcast, if nothing else than to see what Fleshribbon got him. Kinda dissapointed we got to see Mike's room, but not Simon's room, aka the love factory.

[quote name='xcoax']Everyone should download Simon's video podcast, if nothing else than to see what Fleshribbon got him. Kinda dissapointed we got to see Mike's room, but not Simon's room, aka the love factory.[/quote]

Haven't we all already seen Simon's room ?!?!

:^o:whistle2:&

[quote name='mvp828']I am going to hop on right now and get some work done... I need about 4000 pts until Level 55 of whatever Prestige I am on.

In other sad news... Mickey and myself will be suffering a long absence from the COD4 goodness for a few (11, to be specific) days. I have to work everyday/night the next 11 days. However, there is a chance I may get some day-time gaming in (I'm looking at you Khondor) or some late late night game-time (I'm looking at you JDawgg).[/quote]Yeah, we were in a match the other night and the group disbanded and I thought everyone quit, around 5 eastern I go to quit and saw you were still playing cod. I woulda jumped in had I known. What time will you be getting online? I'll be on tomorrow night and next week some, but I'll be outta town for the weekend. 400 mile trip when I get off work at midnight!

I should most definitely be on later. Today was my last day of teaching, just finished grading final exams and getting ready to enter final grades!

Probably hop on around 10 EST.

[quote name='xcoax']It's Thursday suckas! Roll Call.

I'll be on 9:30-10 eastern.[/quote]

I'll be on tonight for sure but my in-laws are moving this week so I might have to go help. Most likely i'll be on about 7 pacific.

My usual is about 9 p.m. (PST), but I'll try to be on a bit earlier. Say, 8 p.m. (PST).

You peoples, and your crazy, witch doctor time zones. It's 2008! Get a toothbrush! ;)

[quote name='chasemurata']My usual is about 9 p.m. (PST), but I'll try to be on a bit earlier. Say, 8 p.m. (PST).

You peoples, and your crazy, witch doctor time zones. It's 2008! Get a toothbrush! ;)[/quote]

witch docta no need toof brush, yoos voodoo on dems plack

[quote name='woodcan']witch docta no need toof brush, yoos voodoo on dems plack[/quote]

My brain just exploded.

And by "brain" I mean the "brain" in my pantalones. :fridge:

[quote name='RudyPants']Miss you guys :cry:.[/quote]

You are missed Rudy. Until you return, we won't wear any pants. :^o:grouphug:
2ebv0nq.gif

[quote name='chasemurata']I believe our designated photographer, Flesh von Ribbonus, passed on the idea. I think. :whistle2:k[/quote]

after he got his but handed to him.

I must say, the 3 games of COD4 I played were lacking in all forms of enjoyment. I think, however, that this is due to the fact that we've been playing Team Fortess 2 and Gears of War a lot this week. I think Metal Gear Solid 4 has pushed me in a direction that wants more tactical games for a little while.

But of course, I will attempt to jump on COD4 today!

And yes, the Cheapy vs Wombat matches were amazing.

[quote name='Simon D I']I must say, the 3 games of COD4 I played were lacking in all forms of enjoyment. I think, however, that this is due to the fact that we've been playing Team Fortess 2 and Gears of War a lot this week. I think Metal Gear Solid 4 has pushed me in a direction that wants more tactical games for a little while.

But of course, I will attempt to jump on COD4 today!

And yes, the Cheapy vs Wombat matches were amazing.[/quote]

i know what you mean. i did enjoy TF2 alot, and when i played cod4, it just seemed lacking in something (certainly not a cag member or anything). just....it was harder to get into it. and the re-donkulous amount of lag :(

i guess, GoW, MGO,and Tf2 just clicked again.

Team Fortress Tuesday :D

I've got to say that Gears was hella fun. Anyone who still has a copy that didn't join our game needs to next time we play. I can remember hating this game, but I'm thinking it definitely was because I wasn't playing with awesome people.

I'm all for Gears once I get back home Monday. Right now, a friend is using my ethernet cable to experience Live for the first time ever. He's orgasming all over.

bread's done
Back