CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

Here's the backstory... Joe mentioned how he used to munch on Micro Machines. This was an ongoing tale through a few games, and later, Flesh asked Joe if he ever ate a "penis-shaped Micro Machine" to see what it would be like to pass a penis through his derrière, or something of the sort.

Thus, animated presentation! :lol:

[quote name='REL1203']What do you play in RB Matt? I am always looking to play with people, and am an Exppert Guitarist and Bassist (i actually prefer to play the bass, always been a fan of the bass)... We need to play some time, I think I have like 175 total Songs to play as well[/QUOTE]

I've been doing a lot of drums and vocals, but I'm best at guitar due to playing every GH game (except Rocks the 80's) and real guitar. I still can't play many songs on expert, though.

[quote name='Matt Young']I've been doing a lot of drums and vocals, but I'm best at guitar due to playing every GH game (except Rocks the 80's) and real guitar. I still can't play many songs on expert, though.[/quote]

You and I should play some time, but I try to add you as a friend and its not working, is your friends list full?

Last night was CAG on Bed for me. I should have just got on b/c my body was apparently,
fleshribbon's body said:
WTF?!? you don't go to bed this early so I'm going to make you toss-n-turn all night so you get the same amount of sleep over a longer period of time you bastard!
Come hell or high water, I plan to be on tonight....at least that's the plan for now :pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as the evening goes, I won't be on till later (as in after 9 Pacific) due to working out and seeing a friend of mine, but if any of you want to play at that time, or sometime this afternoon, let me know! This, Halo, Team Fortress, Gears, Rock Band, whatever.

I will try to be on tonight as well. I love how any given night I've been playing either Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, TF2 or Gears of War online with CAGs.

Life is too sweeeeeeeeeet (in the voice of Scott Hall)!

Good games last night. Especially the last one I played--the domination on Ambush that we won 200-199. That was insane! Easily the closest, last second victory I've seen! Made even sweeter by the fact that we were way behind 3/4th of the match.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Good games last night. Especially the last one I played--the domination on Ambush that we won 200-199. That was insane! Easily the closest, last second victory I've seen! Made even sweeter by the fact that we were way behind 3/4th of the match [/quote]

That's an understatement... I remember looking at the score and it was them 188-160... That's when I realized that Sean and I were wrong when we figured we would still win when we finally captured a second point when they had 150.

[quote name='mvp828']That's an understatement... I remember looking at the score and it was them 188-160... That's when I realized that Sean and I were wrong when we figured we would still win when we finally captured a second point when they had 150.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought we were fucked then too. That was a hectic end, we grabbed C to have all 3, then they nabbed it back when we were around 190. Finally we grabbed it back with them at 197 and it was enough to pull off the 1 point win.

I see after discussing Morgan Webb in MSUhitman's siginature he changed it. :)

Also, Who's who exactly on the X-Men pic. I know I'm the metal dude but who's everyone else?

I was about to hop on an hour ago, but my sister came in and her laptop screen was flickering on and off, so I get the pleasure of trying to fix it. It took me most of an hour trying to find how to do a system restore on vista, and its taken it this long to try and actually do it thanks to this slow as hell computer.

Moral of the story: Don't buy an HP laptop and don't use Vista.

I'm thinking about buying Braid and playing that while I wait...

[quote name='MSUHitman']Great games of TF 2 last night everybody.

I can play up until Madden launch tonight as I'm going to BB to get a CE for the 360.[/quote]

Has the COD4 Clan becomes the TF2 clan? I havnet seen anyone, besides me, really online anymore playing COD4

There were a few of us on COD the other night (like a couple nights ago). Didn't get started until late though; and went until the wee hours of the morning ;) . We played some TF2 last night and it was a lot of fun and a bit of a change. You should jump in next time Rel if you have the OB! :)

And yeah, MSU, that was a great night last night of TF2!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xcoax']I was about to hop on an hour ago, but my sister came in and her laptop screen was flickering on and off, so I get the pleasure of trying to fix it. It took me most of an hour trying to find how to do a system restore on vista, and its taken it this long to try and actually do it thanks to this slow as hell computer.

Moral of the story: Don't buy an HP laptop and don't use Vista.

I'm thinking about buying Braid and playing that while I wait...[/quote]

Late, I know, but I just had to add that Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Windows Vista can both burn in individual hells. Hells where they have infinite layers of skin and are constantly flayed. Last year, my HP laptop committed seppuku. Vista is like the pretty bitch, who's good to ride, but makes you want to chop off your penis outside of that joyous pastime. Almost every time I restart my computer it loads to a blue screen of death due to some imaginary peripheral conflict. It's ridiculous.

:bomb:

Braid is tops. Braid is muffin tops. It's delicious. :drool:

[quote name='chasemurata']
Braid is tops. Braid is muffin tops. It's delicious. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Braid is indeed awesome... until you get to world 1. I seriously sat there for ten minutes just staring at it. I have no idea what to do.

You know... just to keep this thread as far away from COD4 and all...

[quote name='xcoax']Braid is indeed awesome... until you get to world 1. I seriously sat there for ten minutes just staring at it. I have no idea what to do.

You know... just to keep this thread as far away from COD4 and all...[/quote]

COD4? That sounds familiar... There's a thread, you say? :whistle2:k Sounds like an interesting fiber.

oldchinesemanvl7.jpg

^guy lee

GONG

If anyone else got the Red Faction Guerilla Beta that was posted on the previous page by Bioshock, hit me up. I have played it for about the past hour and it takes a little getting used to, but it definitely has some potential.

Also, I hope to get Madden later today or sometime this week.

And just to keep the thread on topic, I might hop on COD4 now.

Yeah, the Red Faction beta had potential to be a fun CAG game. I can see so many innuendos about penetrating walls and hammering people already...

Playing by myself after you and I got separated MVP was kinda meh though.

Oh, and a big MEH to playng Madden.

I agree; Meh to Madden! ;)

I'd be up for some COD tonight though. Haven't heard of Red Faction but now plan to look into it. Can't beat penetrating walls and hammering people! :)

[quote name='chasemurata']Racists. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

eh?

Yeah Shan, Bioshocked posted a link to get beta codes a page back. It's apparently closed now. I'd say it has a MGO feeling to it in that we could potentially get together and play it a few times but it would invariably be forgotten a week or two later.

[quote name='xcoax']eh?[/quote]

Baa?

[quote name='xcoax'] Yeah Shan, Bioshocked posted a link to get beta codes a page back. It's apparently closed now. I'd say it has a MGO feeling to it in that we could potentially get together and play it a few times but it would invariably be forgotten a week or two later.[/quote]

Apply that to Unreal Tournament 3. However, in regards to UT3 its primary issue is the same as it is with TF2: the lack of activity.

[quote name='chasemurata']Baa?

Apply that to Unreal Tournament 3. However, in regards to UT3 its primary issue is the same as it is with TF2: the lack of activity.[/QUOTE]

Primary issue with TF2 and UT3 is that anyone that would be really into playing it alot got it for the PC.

Hamsters just jealous he can't play football because they don't allow animals on the field. :(

[quote name='SeanAmI122886']Primary issue with TF2 and UT3 is that anyone that would be really into playing it alot got it for the PC.

Hamsters just jealous he can't play football because they don't allow animals on the field. :([/quote]

True, true. Good points, Sean. If I liked PC gaming, I would probably prefer Valve games on the PC.

They do allow animals on the field, but as mascots. ;)

Back when they were the UH Rainbows, I had a cousin dress up as a rainbow at a University of Hawaii football game. It was a riot. :whee:

Good games last night... I had to bail when DCriminal left as well.. I checked my iphone email, and saw a flight i had been watching the price of for the last month finally went on sale so i had to jump up and go book it

I wanted to play with you guys, especially since Simon decided to come out of hiding even though he never answers my messages... But Madden is the shiznit this year.

[quote name='Matt Young']I wanted to play with you guys, especially since Simon decided to come out of hiding even though he never answers my messages... But Madden is the shiznit this year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the videos Sean posted looked like they actually changed stuff since the last time I played Madden other than just updating the rosters. Still... no way I'm supporting Madden. They killed the 2K series.

[quote name='xcoax']Yeah, the videos Sean posted looked like they actually changed stuff since the last time I played Madden other than just updating the rosters. Still... no way I'm supporting Madden. They killed the 2K series.[/quote]

I still have NFL 2K5. :oops: It too was my favorite video game football series. Video game Suzy Kolber had a nice rack.

Haha, yeah she did. NFL 2K5 was the best football game ever. However, Madden 08 surpassed it (and was 100x better than All Pro Football 2K8) and 09 seems to be even better so far.

Roster updates, my ass. They've overhauled almost everything about the game.

bread's done
Back