CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

Hehehe... And yes, Madden 2009 looks to have improved things to a point where it has given me enough reason to make it my first Madden title purchase of the present console generation.

[quote name='chasemurata']Apply that to Unreal Tournament 3. However, in regards to UT3 its primary issue is the same as it is with TF2: the lack of activity.[/quote]

I've been wanting in on some UT3 action again...it's pretty fun. Also, Chase you can't say UT3 has the same problem as TF2 because it's got bots available for the lonely hearts :booty:

[quote name='xcoax']Yeah, the Red Faction beta had potential to be a fun CAG game. I can see so many innuendos about penetrating walls and hammering people already...

Playing by myself after you and I got separated MVP was kinda meh though.
Oh, and a big MEH to playng Madden.[/quote]

I missed out on the Red Faction beta so one less innuendo forum for me :whistle2:(

I 3rd the Meh to Madden
1) because I suck at football and pretty much only watch the Super Bowl and the Texas v A&M Thanksgiving games
2) I haven't played Madden since like Madden 1980

[quote name='Shan82']Or...the sports games just aren't worth playing due to how totally and completely boring they are... :roll: (runs away to hide from flaming).[/QUOTE]

Says the woman who has only gone to one baseball game ever :p. You have to be a fan of the sport to enjoy the videogame.

Also fleshie TF2 has bots on PC, but I doubt that matters in this discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SeanAmI122886']Says the woman who has only gone to one baseball game ever :p. You have to be a fan of the sport to enjoy the game.[/quote]

You have to be a fan of something to enjoy it? I had no idea. :hot:

You can't bash sports games if you don't like sports. And we all know girls don't like sports... especially hot (sounding) ones. :p

But in reality, Madden's about the most competitive game one can play, and it ranks up there with COD4 as one of the best multiplayer titles.

[quote name='SeanAmI122886']Says the woman who has only gone to one baseball game ever :p. You have to be a fan of the sport to enjoy the videogame.
Haha! Yeah, you caught me. :bouncy: On the bright side, I did totally enjoy the baseball experience, just not watching the actual game ;) .

Thanks Matt. I'm going to take that as a compliment to me then :D .

Haha, yeah, with almost an entire ground war of CAGs it was a pretty big turn out! It was pretty fun blowing up people you know ;) . Wish I could be on tomorrow night, but probably won't be on until past 12am if I make it.

Attacking needs to quit his job and play with us. :whee:
z4opl.gif
2vaz0oj.gif
:whee:

... ;)

[quote name='Shan82'][quote name='SeanAmI122886']Says the woman who has only gone to one baseball game ever :p. You have to be a fan of the sport to enjoy the videogame.
Haha! Yeah, you caught me. :bouncy: On the bright side, I did totally enjoy the baseball experience, just not watching the actual game ;) .

Thanks Matt. I'm going to take that as a compliment to me then :D .

It was meant as such.

As for tomorrow, I'm staying home. I may just tape Impact and play with you guys, since it's on from 6-8 Pacific and most people will be offline when it's over. I want to play with some CAGs. I'll even put down Madden for a while!

I am going to not play Blue Dragon tonight as well and play some COD... Blue Dragon has sucked me in hard, but gotta get my COD in tonight

I loved playing with you guys on district. I swear at one point you all were just hanging together in one big clump near B. I actually saw +60 on my screen without completing a challenge just from shooting my RPD down the street and killing you all.

That was when our team had that streak of five airstrikes that killed two people total.

[quote name='Matt Young'][quote name='Shan82']

As for tomorrow, I'm staying home. I may just tape Impact and play with you guys, since it's on from 6-8 Pacific and most people will be offline when it's over. I want to play with some CAGs. I'll even put down Madden for a while![/quote]

[quote name='REL1203']I am going to not play Blue Dragon tonight as well and play some COD... Blue Dragon has sucked me in hard, but gotta get my COD in tonight[/quote]

I will be there in spirit tonight...until I'm there for real...in a non-real sort of way... :cool:

[quote name='xcoax']I loved playing with you guys on district. I swear at one point you all were just hanging together in one big clump near B. I actually saw +60 on my screen without completing a challenge just from shooting my RPD down the street and killing you all.

That was when our team had that streak of five airstrikes that killed two people total.[/quote]

Haha! There were some pretty great moments last night ;) ! I think I got two airstrikes total last night (a huge moment for me) and made 0!!!! kills between both of them!!! Grrrr to all of you who hid when it came. ;)

Last night was undoubtedly nipple-twistingly awesome! How the hell do we get a 17/18 CAG vs CAG ground war going on...on a wednesday night?!?

[quote name='Simon D I']Last night was undoubtedly nipple-twistingly awesome! How the hell do we get a 17/18 CAG vs CAG ground war going on...on a wednesday night?!?[/QUOTE]

Are you playing tonight, stranger?

Mr. Young, I might be on for about an hour (from 12am-1am central) tonight.

As for the boobs conversation; I believe my problem was with Pancake Nipples, and Nasero's was with "Bologna Tits"

That discussion was more in-depth and insightful than I could ever imagine. Needless to say,...I used a lot of peanut butter last night.

ok guys. sad to say it but i'm not going to be able to make it tonight... or for the next two weeks. I'm off for vacation in Israel and Egypt. Everyone hope my trip doesnt turn into real life COD4.
But if it does I'll post pictures

[quote name='Ow3n']ok guys. sad to say it but i'm not going to be able to make it tonight... or for the next two weeks. I'm off for vacation in Israel and Egypt. Everyone hope my trip doesnt turn into real life COD4.
But if it does I'll post pictures[/QUOTE]

Have a good trip and be safe dude

Holy crap, that's awesome, Ender! Be safe, brother!

And if things get crazy, just start throwing stun grenades and yell "A LANDA HUULUUT!!!"

...or whatever the dudes say...

Seriously though, come back safe!!!

[quote name='Simon D I']Mr. Young, I might be on for about an hour (from 12am-1am central) tonight.

As for the boobs conversation; I believe my problem was with Pancake Nipples, and Nasero's was with "Bologna Tits"

That discussion was more in-depth and insightful than I could ever imagine. Needless to say,...I used a lot of peanut butter last night.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully I will see you on then. What's been going on with you? You've been very scarce since your trip to Mexico. You must be out fucking dudes chicks nightly!

i may pick up some beer tonight while doing some grocery shopping since Blue Moon (my favorite) is on sale for $11.99 a 12 pack.

[quote name='Ow3n']ok guys. sad to say it but i'm not going to be able to make it tonight... or for the next two weeks. I'm off for vacation in Israel and Egypt. Everyone hope my trip doesnt turn into real life COD4.
But if it does I'll post pictures[/quote]

Have a safe trip Ender! I'll miss our late night forrays ;).

PS: That guy last night ended up sending me like 3 more friend requests after you left! :roll:

[quote name='Khondor']Have a good trip and be safe dude[/quote]

Seconded.

But not too safe. Sometimes, risks are good. Ride a pyramid, or something.

Literally no one on the CAGCOD4 list nor my friends list is playing except for REL. Guess I will watch Impact after all.

Owen, watch out for the spitting sand snakes! or jump on their heads. (Think Super Mario Bros. 2)

I must say, ZAT VUS FUN YESTERDAY!

I only got to play about four games with you guys, but it was crazy as hell, funny as hell, sexy as hell, and awesome as hell!

The 40-year-old Teddy Ruxpin (sp?) was pretty hilarious too!

My internet and cable for that matter both went out last night while we were playing (thanks Comcast!) so that's why I cut out early last night with no warning at all. Having nothing to do I just went to bed early.

Simon, you ass. You signed on much later than you said, and then you left as soon as I joined. But it was fun playing with Sean, Burp, Chase (briefly) and ShannaLynnadingdong. ;)

But if it does I'll post pictures[/quote]

Yeah, have a safe trip and take pictures with your copy of COD4 in Tel Aviv and on the Sphinx.

Thanks MVP. Those were good times. I remember when we did that, I jumped out of the car at the highest point and landed past Simon's car at the end.

We should do that again sometime.

HAHAHHAHAHAA! What an awesome time! That was actually the last time I played GTA IV! ...of course, now I am inspired to get back into it!

Thanks for the memories!!!!!

Oh, and as far as my COD4 schedule goes for this weekend.

Tonight (maybe) after 2am central
Saturday after 3am central

Simon, if you're on after 2am, I will so (try to) be there! I have a party I'm going to tonight and will probably get back around that time and can play late due to it being SATURDAY!!! tomorrow. Yay! ;)

And yes Simon, you seemed to be having a good time with Teddy there...!

It was a lot of fun last night playing with those who were briefly there (Simon/Chase/Flesh/Khondor/everyone...) and on a bit longer (Matt/Sean)! MVP needs to make a reappearance for some late night games! :)

PS: Thanks Matt for the even longer extension of my name! ;)

I may just join you in those two absolute crazy time frames. It mostly depends on how late I get out of work. Monday and Tuesday it had been about 2 AM EST, but the past nights I haven't got home until about 3 or 3:30 AM. I will probably check and xbox.com and if there are enough people on my list online, then I will hook up the 360 and join ya.

Man, you guys are killing me. I'm trying to get back on real people time schedules (aka not staying up til 5:00am and then waking up again at 2:00pm.) since school starts for me next Wednesday.

[quote name='woodcan']Hell, I'm dying on my hybrid CAG-Real People schedule....stay up until 1pm or later and waking up at 7am is killing me.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, I'd say for the first week or two I'm going to be going to bed really early. Once I get used to remembering what 7:30am is like since I haven't had a morning class since like Sophomore year I should be okay. Luckily my Tuesday/Thursday schedule doesn't involve anything earlier than 11:10.

[quote name='woodcan']Hell, I'm dying on my hybrid CAG-Real People schedule....stay up until 1pm or later and waking up at 7am is killing me.[/quote]

Wow! 1pm? How do you do it? ;)

You guys should totally take on a last couple late nights of fun before heading off into the real world! Summer is not officially over yet!! (although with the 50 degree rainy weather we had today it feels like it...)!

And I totally know what you mean Flesh! The social real world/the work real world/and the gaming world are spinning me in circles :whee:

bread's done
Back