CAG Gaming Group - Halo and Other FPS Fridays

gomer1andonly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Halo and other FPS Fridays are now set in stone and will be Halo 2, Halo 3 when it's released, and any other FPS game that you want to add to the list. I will keep all the gamertags for each game seperate so its easier to find who plays each specific game. Gaming for Halo and other FPS Fridays will start at 8 PM Eastern. Post in here with your gamertags if I haven't added you from the main gaming night thread.

Gametags:

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
BigPickleMan
MemphisGun
ThatDamnDave

Halo 2:
blackmagiic
CAGKendal
Cindaddy
ColHotShotX
Deadmeist3r
elsnow77
Fox318
fraggedbylagger
GomerV1
Guitar Hero SG
Hfusion
I CYRiX I
Inferno7970
kaiseri
LinkinPrime
M4 II AvaLaNche
MemphisGun
Millertime2325
morphinekissed
NorthX08
OneLucky7
Phoenix Tenaga
Renegade Zer0
Saint Jude II
Spectre3353
TipYourMerchGuy
ToBillBrasky

Lost Planet
Jrcom
ThatDamnDave
the Woodmeister

Prey
CAGKendal

Shadowrun
Ebue
I CYRiX I
LinkinPrime
MemphisGun
Toper311

See you all in game Fridays and lets keep things fun and enjoyable.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Technically it was slated as Halo/other FPS game night, just not just Halo games.[/QUOTE]

I think Halo's gonna end up taking up the bulk of the night though, especially when 3 is released. I can make it for other FPS's though.

[quote name='Cindaddy']I'd like to be on the list for future Fridays. I can't make it tonight.

GT: Cindaddy[/QUOTE]

Got ya down, hope to see ya on soon.

[quote name='toper']I'll be on Friday nites with Shadowrun...if anyone wants to join us, feel free to shoot me a request...thanks![/quote]

I'm switching from Halo 2 to Shadowrun w/Toper...See ya around 11pm.

I'm a maybe. I like Halo 2 and all, but I'm a little iffy on getting back into it. Well, I'm already on your friends list, so shoot an invite if you see me sign on.

I'm all in for Halo 3 when it comes out.

[quote name='NorthX08']sorry about that :)

Dave is the only 1 i have on my Friends List ^^ so i was waiting for him to come online so i can jion directly ^^[/quote]

I don't own Halo 2 and have never played it actually, so that could be a long wait :)

[quote name='Kendal']We are playing Rainbowsix9 right now if you want to join us.[/quote]

Well can't cause just got KICKED. for not "being a CAG" :roll: and can't rejoin so guess that was fun...

Thanks for the few that showed up tonight. Sorry again to North, I didn't have you on my friends list and didn't remember your name from the list. I take full responcibility for that. Can you change your prefix on Vegas to CAG though please so I don't F that up again.

When I got done eating a very late dinner, everyone was gone. So I finished Nausicaa. Good movie. Anyway, it was a blast. I am going to have to be on earlier come next week and beyond. I go to school 5 days a week and have to be up at 6 am. But this was lots of fun.

Updated OP with all the GT's I missed and added the few Shadowrun people on. Lets start getting people planned early for this Friday's FPS night.

Put me down for Halo2 I think I can make it on fridays depends if the girlfriend wants the TV or not

GT: Phoenix Tenaga

[quote name='gomer1andonly']Updated OP with all the GT's I missed and added the few Shadowrun people on. Lets start getting people planned early for this Friday's FPS night.[/QUOTE]

Hey Gomer,

Thanks for adding a shadowrun list to this...if anyone's interested, feel free to add me to your friends list (please include cag and shadowrun in message)...thanks!

I'd like to play some Lost Planet online. I haven't gotten much into the game yet, but with a new map pack, I think you're right this would be a good time to see if we can't start up a game.

I will be on later if anyone wants to "run in the shadows". :)

Just send me a Friends request with "CAG" in the message and I'll add you...thanks!

I will be on tonight for halo2
-edit oops i thought it was central time, so ill be on late
gt = kaiseri

bread's done
Back