CAG Gaming Group - XBLA Tuesdays! (Next Night: 7/31!)

im down for bomeberman,,TMNT, agis(sp?) wings and when i get home from work im gona get worms whcih should be around 6pm western time( dont know what the time is called...)

West coast would be Pacific, three hours behind Eastern, so 6 PM PDT is 9 PM EDT and the same time I'll be on.

Don't be shy about friend requests and invites people. The people that post in this thread want to play games, so don't feel like there needs to be a coordinator to get things done. If you see someone in this thread with TMNT listed and you want to get on and play, send an invite and go at it. Because there are so many XBLA games, it's tough for me to sit here and match people up. I'll do the best I can with coordination (such as the list I'll post in the OP tonight of everyone interested and what games they're interested in) but nothing will be perfect for a night like XBLA night.

I'm on now, I popped on Aegis Wing just because everyone has it, but I'm open to further suggestion out of Uno, Catan, Smash TV and Bomberman if I get it.

I haven't checked this out yet, I'll send some FR and try to hook up with you guys tonight, also put me on the "interested" list for next tuesday.

I have UNO, Aegis Wing, and the King Games (Big Bumpin', Pocketbike Racer)

Something's screwy with my connection. In XBLA games, let's say Bomberman for example, when I join a lobby, it lists 25 games, but I can only see the gamertags for maybe 7-8 of them. Any game where I can't see the gamertag, I get a "connection timed out error" if I try to join.

I got invites from Dave and GRIMELIFE, but when I try to join their games, I get the same "connection timed out error". I don't have this problem if I join a game from the lobby list where I can see the gamertag. Any ideas what the problem is? I know my connection speed is fine.

Is your NAT reading open from the system menu? I know taking some steps to fix that and open up some extra ports helped me immensely with some Chromehounds connection troubles.

Also, our Aegis group broke up, but I'll be on if anyone wants to get into some Uno or Catan.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Is your NAT reading open from the system menu? I know taking some steps to fix that and open up some extra ports helped me immensely with some Chromehounds connection troubles.[/quote]

I have no idea what you mean. Are you talking about port forwarding?

Yeah, I forget what the port numbers are that need to be forwarded, but the knowledge base on Microsoft.com definitely has them. It's just one thing that might help. You can go into a status menu in your Systems blade of the 360 dashboard and run that test that checks your connection. One of the things it tests is your NAT and will come back with either "open" or I think it's called "restricted." You're looking to get it to open. Mine was reading as open and the port forwarded still helped me, so maybe that will help you.

Also, thanks all that came out. We got a nice 4-player game of Aegis Wing going and a 4-player game of Uno going, so that can't be all bad. Keep this in mind for next week and we might just make it Bomberman night because that game is everywhere it seems.

I won't be able to be on tonight, so if you guys could hook with each other and play things that are common to peoples' lists, that would be great. These nights are difficult to coordinate for a huge turn out with so many different XBLA games, but it's certainly a good way to get a game or two in on a game you have in common with another CAG. Aegis Wing was great fun last week, btw.

bread's done
Back