CAG Halo Reach Early Beta Code Give Away!

I have been very weird this month it started 1th april, I dont know why...
I crashed my car into my neighbors tree becuase I thought it was an Elite ,but I did never got that damn Splatter Medal!... When I was at the top of my house roof, I thought I had a Jet Pack on my back and I jumped and broked my leg. But I respawned at the hospital later on...

One night I was walking alone in the dark streets when a big guy came infront of me and told me to give him all my cash! I was starting to armor lock and thought I was invinible, so I crouched and stayed in armor lock position until the big guy assasinated me and stole my cash! after that he T-baged me...

Yesterday I asked my doctor...
What is the problem with me, why am I weird?

The doctor looked in my eyes and he saw the planet Reach...

The doctor told me I know exactly what you need!, you need the early Halo Reach Beta before you going to do more stupid things, its start 29 april and I know who can help you... Cheapassgamer!

And here I am please give me my medic! I really need to play Halo Reach early!

// Jolley34

:( brother will be playing reach with my copy of ODST. I have 2 xbox 360 which is because my brother stole my first xbox and im being forced to buy another xbox with the thank of my friends. Anyway congrat on whoever got the betakey. Would be nice if i received one.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Alright, finally some luck! Thanks for the code Cheapy! I just warned my friends and family that they wouldn't be hearing from me for the next 2 weeks ^_^[/QUOTE]

That means you won?

bread's done
Back